Randomguy3478

Jan 14, 2024
1713806777915.png

I hope thats not him giving a foot massage. The guy gets more Hubby each update. While Zahra is the most feminine wife I've seen in a game, her ordering the girls around gets too much. That's our privilege as the patriarch. With all the sharing and the "girls loving it all so much" when getting used against their will, I hope the game doesn't fumble it.

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
View attachment 3565222

I hope thats not him giving a foot massage. The guy gets more Hubby each update. While Zahra is the most feminine wife I've seen in a game, her ordering the girls around gets too much. That's our privilege as the patriarch. With all the sharing and the "girls loving it all so much" when getting used against their will, I hope the game doesn't fumble it.
Yes, how dare he give his loving wife a foot rub... :rolleyes:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
She'll manage both. Zaton has no need to give massages to get sex. Massaging feet is pure submission. If he wants to be kind to her he can just let her snuggle up to him after sex. Much better for everyone.
In another topic you said that satisfying a woman means submitting... now you’ve decided to write smart comments here too? :ROFLMAO:

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
View attachment 3565222

It's called marriage, two became one, partner in crime.
"And any man who must say 'I am alpha' is no true alpha at all."

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
It's called marriage, two became one, partner in crime.
"And any man who must say 'I am alpha' is no true alpha at all."
You don’t need to write anything to him, for him, satisfying girls means becoming their slave... the troll has reached a new level

animanyx

Jan 22, 2019
Says female protag, but when I tried the game it started with a guy... do we get rid of the guy character later and get a female protag... does it keep switching back and forth? If it eventually switches to a female protag, does anyone have a save so I can skip over that male character stuff? Or is the male protag going to be a constant nuisance that I can't avoid completely?

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
Says female protag, but when I tried the game it started with a guy... do we get rid of the guy character later and get a female protag... does it keep switching back and forth? If it eventually switches to a female protag, does anyone have a save so I can skip over that male character stuff? Or is the male protag going to be a constant nuisance that I can't avoid completely?
It has a female protagonist tag because we play the protagonist's daughter from time to time.
But the main narration follows the male protagonist.

4.80 star(s) 571 Votes