Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
Oddly specific hill to die on I say.
we all have our pet peeves. I guess that's one of mines...

I'm familiar with Pale Carnations...
on the topic of weird fetishes... I think it's fair to say that your weird fetish stands a good chance of being my everyday fare, and vice versa... so, that's kind of a non starter... I have the notion that over the many future developments we will probably occasionally toss in a few peculiar things, if there's an organic opportunity for it in the story or character development... but whether that falls under one or the other player's no-no list... that we will discover if and when we get to it.

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
Oddly specific hill to die on I say. Anyway, good humour is something that is implemented almost by an accident, in a non- direct way. This is why I recommend "once in a lifetime", play and see how they did it and copy the best and most suitable parts into this game. It is no sin to imitate other artists.
Another game I can recommend that gives me similar vibes is "pale carnations." While is has nothing to do with post-apocalyptical world, and the MC is pitiful beta cuck with +120 IQ, somehow they have managed to turn decadence into a fine art with excellent atmosphere. It has same smoothness as this game has and every option is meaningful. I hope it inspires you devs in some way, please just keep weird fetishes and affection points out.

Back to this game, action in this game is hardcore enough. The only thing I see lacking is trophy room in your estate that is commemorated with rotting skulls and rusting weapons of your vanquished enemies.
Desert Stalker is not a game I play and think "You know, this game needs humor." Once in a lifetime is a great game with fantastic humor, I agree. The themes and vibe of that game and Desert Stalker couldn't be any more different.

It doesn't make sense. It's like telling the director of Mad Max "your movie would be better if it had humor. Try watching Billy Madison."

I'm not opposed to any humor at all, but what you've been describing is frankly ridiculous.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Happy hour!

1623817962021.png

This is not a dev update, but I feel it's right to acknowledge something:

We hit the 300 patron mark today!

This whole project started last year, when I got tired of the same old VN formats I saw on all these websites and thought: "Why not try it yourself?". After the first two updates, CynicalADM hit me up and asked to join the project. And since then, we have been trying to tell a story which is interesting to read, and will be even more so in the future. Later on, Paz voluntered to help out with the mess of a code I created, which turned out to be a blessing.

Months later, and here we are. As we progress, I am constantly trying towards getting the game's quality to the next level with every new update, and your support gives me the tools to do this. I don't like to settle for what I can do today, that would be boring. So... we are nowhere near done yet, as long as there is a story to tell.

I hope you are as curious as I am, to find out where this game will be in a year.

A sincere thank you to every single one of you and have a great rest of the week! ;)

save8lot

Apr 7, 2021
So I just started this game yesterday and I have already run out of things to do. All Main and Side Quests say "To Be Continued", so I guess that means its the end of the most recent update. All I can do now is repeat the three Massage/Workout/Dinner scenes or end the day. I am used to games telling me the update is over, but those actions seem to be repeatable indefinately.

Although looking at the unlocked Gallery, it appears that I completely missed the "Fairy" Slave/Servant scene. I followed the walkthrough but never got it. Anybody know how it is supposed to be accessed?

Oh, and I just want to say that the MC's Daughters as SO FREAKIN HOT!! Wife is not bad either, but those daughters are incredible. Can't wait to see more scenes with them. The MC on the other hand is pretty ugly. He looked a little better in the flashback scene with the light beard/face stubble though.

All in all, nice game. I liked it. Looking forward to seeing much more. :)

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
So I just started this game yesterday and I have already run out of things to do. All Main and Side Quests say "To Be Continued", so I guess that means its the end of the most recent update. All I can do now is repeat the three Massage/Workout/Dinner scenes or end the day. I am used to games telling me the update is over, but those actions seem to be repeatable indefinately.

Although looking at the unlocked Gallery, it appears that I completely missed the "Fairy" Slave/Servant scene. I followed the walkthrough but never got it. Anybody know how it is supposed to be accessed?

Oh, and I just want to say that the MC's Daughters as SO FREAKIN HOT!! Wife is not bad either, but those daughters are incredible. Can't wait to see more scenes with them. The MC on the other hand is pretty ugly. He looked a little better in the flashback scene with the light beard/face stubble though.

All in all, nice game. I liked it. Looking forward to seeing much more. :)
I agree with MC's appearance. Maybe you and I will be lucky and he shaves it after disavowing his mentor or something?

Anyways, Fairy. I think it's as simple as giving the two mutants at the beginning the idol of Bastet.

Reactions: save8lot

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
The MC on the other hand is pretty ugly. He looked a little better in the flashback scene with the light beard/face stubble though.
I love the fact that the MC has a stout beard and looks like an alpha male as opposed to a bald-faced 12-yr old lad that we are normally forced to play as in AVNs.

I don't think MC looks particularly ugly, but he is certainly not an androgynous supermodel, I'll give you that. But that's yet another thing I like about the character. A badass Desert Stalker needs to look like a true wasteland warrior and not a member of a boy band. I much prefer looking like Ming the fucking Merciless when I roll up on a bunch of raiders. If you prance onto the scene looking like a limp-wristed pretty boy then you're more likely to find yourself being the camp chew toy in this harsh, apocalyptic world.

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
One of the main reason why I like this game is because MC is the chad! Masculine males really are that rare, too often MC is a young male student or some short of clever bookworm. I don't understand why anons say that MC is ugly, the fashion is just different in my mind.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I am on the other side in this issue.
I honestly think that one of the good things about this game (currently) is that you can get all of the girls on one route/one go. You can play the second route for a different part of the over all story and a slightly different way of acquiring some of the girls.

To me, this is how you do a story while allowing to have multiple routes.
Obviously you can't have 1 choice spider web into a completely different story, (that would require MASSIVE work by the dev), instead you just have the choices lead to different ways to get to the same point.

Honestly, if they started having all the girls being split between different routes, I'd probably just shelve the game, especially if I had girls I liked on both routes.

I'm here for a harem story, not a dating sim.
Its why I had to give up on Defending Lydia Collier, great game, just too many routes with too many characters I like and don't have time to endlessly replay the same story when games I already play are getting updates on the daily and every day something new pops up I want to try too.

Knock knock out

Dec 23, 2020
Amazing story and characters. Well done.
But why the swinging tag.. the MC has shared his women but haven't had any girl from other's harem or is it going to happen in future updates?

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
Amazing story and characters. Well done.
But why the swinging tag.. the MC has shared his women but haven't had any girl from other's harem or is it going to happen in future updates?
I think someone mentioned it not long ago. It's a bit backwards, but apparently sharing falls under the swinging tag, not the other way around.

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
I am on the other side in this issue.
I honestly think that one of the good things about this game (currently) is that you can get all of the girls on one route/one go. You can play the second route for a different part of the over all story and a slightly different way of acquiring some of the girls.

To me, this is how you do a story while allowing to have multiple routes.
Obviously you can't have 1 choice spider web into a completely different story, (that would require MASSIVE work by the dev), instead you just have the choices lead to different ways to get to the same point.

Honestly, if they started having all the girls being split between different routes, I'd probably just shelve the game, especially if I had girls I liked on both routes.

I'm here for a harem story, not a dating sim.
Its why I had to give up on Defending Lydia Collier, great game, just too many routes with too many characters I like and don't have time to endlessly replay the same story when games I already play are getting updates on the daily and every day something new pops up I want to try too.
I understand what you mean, it is nice to get all girls in a single game, and not to be forced to replay game again because different paths and so on. However, this removes the roleplaying element completely. You need a manual to play trough the optimal route, this is why almost every game has a mod that reveals outcome of the options or points out the best option to get x.

There is an exception game called ravager. In that game you play as a dragon, and as you encounter girls you can either be diplomatic or violent. If you decide to be violent you will either rape+murder, or rape+leave. This rather straight forward approach to encounters makes every gameplay unique in a good way. If you are diplomatic, your charisma and mercy increases. If you rape (or have you know consequential sex) your potency increases, and if you leave after raping your cruelty increases. Then there is fighting part which makes you better in battles and so on.
This makes every game unique, there is no cruel or merciful path, you have every path and non at the same time. The way you treat girls and situations each cause unique outcomes that stack towards the end of the game. If you rape and murder everyone no-one can stop you, but can you rule alone by killing and despoiling? You can be very gentle towards girls you prefer, while make deals with Chutlu and She-devil.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
I love the fact that the MC has a stout beard and looks like an alpha male as opposed to a bald-faced 12-yr old lad that we are normally forced to play as in AVNs.
One of the main reason why I like this game is because MC is the chad! Masculine males really are that rare, too often MC is a young male student or some short of clever bookworm. I don't understand why anons say that MC is ugly, the fashion is just different in my mind.
THIS. Still haven't figured out why so many devs make their MC's look like teen boys. One of the great things about this game is the MC look and acts like a DOM

Reactions: HansDampf788

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Welph, finally played 0.5 trough and loved everything! Queen is hardcore, never expected getting a blowjob from my daughter while listening Russian classics and hidden vault tech was rather obvious but still unexpected turn of events.

I have to ask here does the game end at the home estate, or is there a hidden trigger somewhere? I can't find anything after visiting old master.

Here are bugs I encountered and other feedback I gathered while playing:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Funny references to memes and shit would kill the tone of the story. This is a dark story in a dystopian world full of rape, murder and cannibalism, not in that order necessarily. There is some humor like when the rider girl plays with the head but that was on point with the general tone, not some quirky shit for the lulz.

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
THIS. Still haven't figured out why so many devs make their MC's look like teen boys. One of the great things about this game is the MC look and acts like a DOM
Self-projecting.

Majority of people who do programming/coding are male, nerdy, college educated, +30 something, not very social and fat. The antithesis of these kind of people are chads who do heavy lifting and party at the beach with hot girls. This might explain why majority of male MC's in games are young, crafty plotters, skinny, not rich but neither poor, educated and miraculous pussy magnets at the same time despite lacking social skills and recourses to attract girls. In other words devs make subconsciously MC as idealised version of themselves.

Note that I am not insulting anyone here, just making a general assesment.

blackheart hotel
Raptus
Uhm, while desert stalker is more like masculine movie from 80s-90s these games are dark as fuck.

4.80 star(s) 571 Votes