puranrai988

Jul 25, 2018
yes because the story is strong, so you know what s to do and you have a hint too but there s some central scene who lead you to every part of route, you just have restart them and make another choice, so its open or hidding some consequence or route

to depend what s you decide..try it, you ll see what i mean
Thanks

I'm me

Mar 26, 2019
Is it the end of content when you get the map? Says to look at it later with Shani but I only have the repeatable massage and workout events

Reactions: Elmır2

laeg15

May 24, 2021
Does story will tell us which route are we playing
Or
We have figure that out??
there are routes? :)

yes because the story is strong, so you know what s to do and you have a hint too but there s some central scene who lead you to every part of route, you just have restart them and make another choice, so its open or hidding some consequence or route

to depend what s you decide..try it, you ll see what i mean
now u must kiding others.... there is only meaningless sex scene options...no story options, and even if there will be 2 routes in future, there would be full update each 2 months so be gratefull that there is not 4 routes :D

Last edited:

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
there are routes? :)

now u must kiding others.... there is only meaningless sex scene options...no story options, and even if there will be 2 routes in future, there would be full update each 2 months so be gratefull that there is not 4 routes :D

You seem to be super well informed.. any other information you'd like to share with the rest of us?
I'm eager to find out more...

Last edited:

laeg15

May 24, 2021
You seem to be super well informed.. any other information you'd like to share with the rest of us?
I'm eager to find out more...
:unsure: every choice what u do, u will end at same end of "route" ?

from what i read u will get slave from queen right after mission.....or later u will get her to?
...from now game is going by one way with same resoults... some meaningfull choices (mostly on sexscenes wich are by your word meaningles to story)

idk maybe later there will be routes but now....

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
Welph, finally played 0.5 trough and loved everything! Queen is hardcore, never expected getting a blowjob from my daughter while listening Russian classics and hidden vault tech was rather obvious but still unexpected turn of events.

I have to ask here does the game end at the home estate, or is there a hidden trigger somewhere? I can't find anything after visiting old master.

Here are bugs I encountered and other feedback I gathered while playing:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
I have to ask here does the game end at the home estate, or is there a hidden trigger somewhere? I can't find anything after visiting old master.

Here are bugs I encountered and other feedback I gathered while playing:
That's...a lot, and a pleasant read.
As for when the content ends, it's pretty much there (if you don't have any pending tasks in your questlog). There's also a Shani massage scene if you haven't seen that.
Note on the above: Before 0.05c some objectives are implying the end of the quest chain for now, but are not clearly marked. Those are

Now, onto the feedback part, I'll try to address some of those points.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Dev update 13.06.2021

1623690893915.png
A bit late this week, but I hope it still counts!

Good news first: I said I was looking for a new PC and I did! The new system should arrive tomorrow. Being able to work on two PCs at the same time means I can work more efficiently and render bigger scenes and slowly learn doing animations. Big thanks to everyone! You made this happen.

The first scene of the new update will revolve around Kateryna. The dress she's wearing is a custom texture. We think it looks lovely. Home interactions are being written as well.

Progress:
Home interactions: 15%
Scene A: 50%
Scene B: 0%
Scene C: 0%
Scene D: 0%
(...)

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
Last edited:
Reactions: Cryptist

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
this game could be much more funnier. as a post-apocalyptical game, where are all the hidden eastern eggs? there could be bitcoin references, or pewdiepie when it comes to pyramids, or mark zuckerberg being an evil overlord. I recommend devs to play game "once in a lifetime" to see how casual humour can be smoothly implemented
I like a lot of your ideas but this one...dear god please no. I don't want to see references to a pewdiepie yuking it up or a robot alien Zuck creepily sipping water while staring into my soul with his dead eyes. Just no. Hopefully you were only kidding/exaggerating about these modern day inserts.

I don't mind a little humour here and there, but just once I'd like to have a game that is a dedicated adventure drama. There are already light-hearted moments in this game which are great so we don't need comedy hour at the improv. That would ruin the tone of this magnificent game imho.

I love what this dev is doing and I don't really want to see him fall into the trap of allowing us (the players/fans/patreons) to direct the game. The kiss of death for any VN is allowing fans put their hands on the wheel and alter the charted course.

Bruno3

May 12, 2020

Dev update 13.06.2021

View attachment 1245916
A bit late this week, but I hope it still counts!

Good news first: I said I was looking for a new PC and I did! The new system should arrive tomorrow. Being able to work on two PCs at the same time means I can work more efficiently and render bigger scenes and slowly learn doing animations. Big thanks to everyone! You made this happen.

The first scene of the new update will revolve around Kateryna. The dress she's wearing is a custom texture. We think it looks lovely. Home interactions are being written as well.

Progress:
Home interactions: 15%
Scene A: 50%
Scene B: 0%
Scene C: 0%
Scene D: 0%
(...)
Yaaas, i'm so happy for him + we get even better game, its a win win

Reactions: fortuna95

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
I like a lot of your ideas but this one...dear god please no. I don't want to see references to a pewdiepie yuking it up or a robot alien Zuck creepily sipping water while staring into my soul with his dead eyes. Just no. Hopefully you were only kidding/exaggerating about these modern day inserts.

I don't mind a little humour here and there, but just once I'd like to have a game that is a dedicated adventure drama. There are already light-hearted moments in this game which are great so we don't need comedy hour at the improv. That would ruin the tone of this magnificent game imho.

I love what this dev is doing and I don't really want to see him fall into the trap of allowing us (the players/fans/patreons) to direct the game. The kiss of death for any VN is allowing fans put their hands on the wheel and alter the charted course.
Fucking marry me, man!

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
Pewdiepie or general memeculture not making an appearance in the game is a hill I would be prepared to die on, but I don't need to, because AFAIK none of us want that...which is not to say that there won't be any callbacks to classic scenes from cinema history... but they will be few, far between and, hopefully, well placed so that it does not feel out of tune with the rest of the game. Tossing in popular culture references for a laugh is hit and miss at best... I feel Woody Allen did it best in Sleeper, in the 70's.
That said... we're not exactly aiming for "fun" but the occasional gag might find its way in... I personally had quite a few laughs at the antics of Gasmask Dudebro... and no, I had nothing to do with writing his lines, that was all Z.

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Pewdiepie or general memeculture not making an appearance in the game is a hill I would be prepared to die on, but I don't need to, because AFAIK none of us want that...which is not to say that there won't be any callbacks to classic scenes from cinema history... but they will be few, far between and, hopefully, well placed so that it does not feel out of tune with the rest of the game. Tossing in popular culture references for a laugh is hit and miss at best... I feel Woody Allen did it best in Sleeper, in the 70's.
That said... we're not exactly aiming for "fun" but the occasional gag might find its way in... I personally had quite a few laughs at the antics of Gasmask Dudebro... and no, I had nothing to do with writing his lines, that was all Z.
I gave a like just for mentioning Sleeper, a great, very funny movie!

Reactions: Cynicaladm

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
Oddly specific hill to die on I say. Anyway, good humour is something that is implemented almost by an accident, in a non- direct way. This is why I recommend "once in a lifetime", play and see how they did it and copy the best and most suitable parts into this game. It is no sin to imitate other artists.
Another game I can recommend that gives me similar vibes is "pale carnations." While is has nothing to do with post-apocalyptical world, and the MC is pitiful beta cuck with +120 IQ, somehow they have managed to turn decadence into a fine art with excellent atmosphere. It has same smoothness as this game has and every option is meaningful. I hope it inspires you devs in some way, please just keep weird fetishes and affection points out.

Back to this game, action in this game is hardcore enough. The only thing I see lacking is trophy room in your estate that is commemorated with rotting skulls and rusting weapons of your vanquished enemies.

4.80 star(s) 571 Votes