Beavershot

Aug 19, 2018
So, I think I'm stuck in an endless loop. I've saved the purple haired girl from the cannibals, ran from the storm, met fatty... now it keeps giving me only three viable options (Wife bedroom with Ain) and (Dinner) and (Sleep) where it loops back and tells me to save before starting the next update... is that the end thus far or am I caught in an endless useless loop?

Noticed a fix, I'll try that first...

Ok, the 'fix' just screwed everything up... Guess I'll restart and hope the glitch fixes itself next time through.

Last edited:
Jun 20, 2017
Loving the game so far cant wait for next update the characters are so detailed i love that we get the choice of sharing the girls well done dev (y)

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
you make sure you downloaded the patch and then you keep playing..eventually, one morning, she'll get delivered
At what point in the story is she supposed to be offered the second time? If I'm at the end of the 0.5 update and get the patch, will she be offered? Will this have continuity problems or is she supposed to be offered at this point in the canon story? Wondering if I have to start over to get her full integration as intended.

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
you should install patch 0.05c
and sleep a night, maybe 2... if that doesn't fix it, your save is not allowing the patch to take effect..I believe...so using a save from a point prior in the game might solve it.
if not, hit the discord, I'm sure someone will be able to help you out.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
and sleep a night, maybe 2... if that doesn't fix it, your save is not allowing the patch to take effect..I believe...so using a save from a point prior in the game might solve it.
I'm asking what is the correct time in the story for her to appear if I were to start over. Isn't there some scenes affected by having her? For example, I heard you can offer her instead of Ain to baldy. Stuff like that. So if I were to trade the statue for the elf girl, when is Emelia offered if I am on a new playthrough? Will it still come at the end of 5.0, or earlier in the story? Sorry if my question is confusing.

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
I'm asking what is the correct time in the story for her to appear if I were to start over. Isn't there some scenes affected by having her? For example, I heard you can offer her instead of Ain to baldy. Stuff like that. So if I were to trade the statue for the elf girl, when is Emelia offered if I am on a new playthrough? Will it still come at the end of 5.0, or earlier in the story? Sorry if my question is confusing.
got it now... she should appear in the morning, after Shani has visited the queen.. so after Z goes to the bunker

Reactions: dsnow and desmosome

Beavershot

Aug 19, 2018
I just deleted the game, then redownloaded it, didn't bother with the patch... went through just fine. Just some weird glitch I guess. But, all's good. That beauty of a wife, perfection.

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Just to make sure I did this correctly. I extracted the .rar file into my desertstalker folder and it doesn't change the version number when I start the game. Correct? Otherwise, I'm doing something wrong.

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
Just to make sure I did this correctly. I extracted the .rar file into my desertstalker folder and it doesn't change the version number when I start the game. Correct? Otherwise, I'm doing something wrong.
Yup, the in-game version doesn't change.

KGregory

Jul 9, 2019
Kudos to the developer. I'm impressed by the storyline in this VN. The renders, for me, are good quality and there are sufficient hints within the VN to navigate through the story. The only thing I am wondering, and I may have missed it, but when he returns Kyra to her home wasn't Zaton supposed to get a new vehicle? Up return to his home he still has his old vehicle...as I said I may have missed something. Can someone enlighten me.

Reactions: Abe kela

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Kudos to the developer. I'm impressed by the storyline in this VN. The renders, for me, are good quality and there are sufficient hints within the VN to navigate through the story. The only thing I am wondering, and I may have missed it, but when he returns Kyra to her home wasn't Zaton supposed to get a new vehicle? Up return to his home he still has his old vehicle...as I said I may have missed something. Can someone enlighten me.
If I remember correctly she tells you where to get the car, but she doesn't actually have it. my (questionable) memory is telling me that The black girl that helped ambush you in the opening scene that you (hopefully) let go may be the one who has it

Could be wrong, wouldn't be the first time, won't be the last

Reactions: KGregory
4.80 star(s) 571 Votes