• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VelocityRyuga

Feb 15, 2020
Would anyone be able to share the dev's latest post on patreon titled dev update? I realize it's locked for a reason for patreons only but it would be nice to know the status of the next version of the game, I don't mind WIP teasers of the game staying hidden.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Would anyone be able to share the dev's latest post on patreon titled dev update? I realize it's locked for a reason for patreons only but it would be nice to know the status of the next version of the game, I don't mind WIP teasers of the game staying hidden.
Looking at it... seems like he deleted one of his posts?

Reactions: A Common Crab

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
not much content yet
looks interesting
will be back in 6 months to see if it has progressed
hope there will be a walkthrough or mod if there are multiple routes

• Angry
Reactions: laeg

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017

Hope you're all enjoying the holiday season!
Quick announcement:
The next update will be released on Tuesday, 29th of December - free for all.
I won't make it this weekend unfortunately; the last scenes are still rendering and I've got some final touches to do. The update will be free for everyone to download since it wraps up the prologue in day 2 and reworks scenes of day 1.
I can't wait to get it out. Until then, speak soon! ~

VelocityRyuga

Feb 15, 2020

Hope you're all enjoying the holiday season!
Quick announcement:
The next update will be released on Tuesday, 29th of December - free for all.
I won't make it this weekend unfortunately; the last scenes are still rendering and I've got some final touches to do. The update will be free for everyone to download since it wraps up the prologue in day 2 and reworks scenes of day 1.
Thanks for sharing the news mate, really appreciate it :)

Reactions: pulicabobu and laeg

Deleted member 1267484

Mar 3, 2019
I hate to be the one to tell you this, but it seems the dev took much of the feedback from reddit and is now removing brutality options and replacing the scene. Because we will be given the option to kill her in favor of adding an interracial scene and no longer the option to beat her, pretty much everything you're hoping for probably won't happen.
Keep the game how it is don't change it please! ZetanDS

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Keep the game how it is don't change it please! ZetanDS
It's already confirmed revised. How harshly he revised it from it's original form, we can't yet know.

See the following:
will be free for everyone to download since it wraps up the prologue in day 2 and reworks scenes of day 1.

Last edited:

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
from what i readed he was remaking first release with choise to let it less bloody, not instantly kill black female raider (probably for next use) and more bright scene with elf girl...

nothing to worry, but we will see in next update for sure

"shit, can i use word black in this times?"

Deleted member 1267484

Mar 3, 2019
from what i readed he was remaking first release with choise to let it less bloody, not instantly kill black female raider (probably for next use) and more bright scene with elf girl...

Thx for the info (y)

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019

Thx for the info (y)
I've explained this a few times now. He said in a patreon post, the violence will remain gory but he won't allow us to brutalize the woman in the beginning as a result of the reddit feedback saying the optional scene went too far. He said to compensate for the removed brutality scenes, he will allow us to kill either girl so instead of brutality, we are offered an interracial scene.

1609117834267.png

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
"I want to draw in as many players as possible"

If that's the goal then he should just go for generic american middle class incest as pretty much every other fucking game down here. What made Desert Stalker special was how it seemed to be willing to go that extra step, to be more loyal to its premises. Fucking hell. Reddit is quite like Twitter, you only go there to laugh at the absolute donkeys and never to actually listen to anything you will see there.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
"I want to draw in as many players as possible"

If that's the goal then he should just go for generic american middle class incest as pretty much every other fucking game down here. What made Desert Stalker special was how it seemed to be willing to go that extra step, to be more loyal to its premises. Fucking hell. Reddit is quite like Twitter, you only go there to laugh at the absolute donkeys and never to actually listen to anything you will see there.
Well there's also the fact that they have to be careful around Patreon as well

Hawkeye3d

Apr 19, 2020
I would agree, seems like a good win here, but the story needs more to see if the developer sticks with what is being laid out now. Interesting to follow.

4.80 star(s) 573 Votes