laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
I'd argue that exhibitionism is only when there's an active risk of someone unaware could find out, aka: doing it in public or when there are other people in the house. If you have a harem and fuck someone while everyone else that could find out is part of said harem, it wouldn't count in my view.
hmm.... if it would be part of harem member, it would probably not by exhibition, still in this version without more explanation (what happend before) i would consider it like some kind of exhibition

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
hmm.... if it would be part of harem member, it would probably not by exhibition, still in this version without more explanation (what happend before) i would consider it like some kind of exhibition
We don't have more info but we do know that he has supreme authority in his home. I can agree that it is some sort of exhibition but with how unfazed the daughter was, I doubt this is something new and therefore I can't see it as exhibitionism.

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
We don't have more info but we do know that he has supreme authority in his home. I can agree that it is some sort of exhibition but with how unfazed the daughter was, I doubt this is something new and therefore I can't see it as exhibitionism.
idk u can be right but still even if it is not for first time isnt it exhibition?
somethink like armelle described : "showing what you shouldn't show, in a context where you shouldn't. ?

diego68usa

Aug 29, 2019
very interesting debate and shows how invested everyone is in the story! good job Dev! for my 2 cents: being that we are in a post apocalyptic environment and its survival of the fittest, you probably want to have everyone close by so even sex acts are likely done in the presence of family for safety (he has his own manor but the principle applies anyway) and is no longer taboo (i know, irony). Therefore don't think its exhibition by MC either. Reminds me a bit of the scene in "dancing with wolves" were the LT is in the same teepee as kicking bird and his wife.... how is that for a old movie reference.

Reactions: A Common Crab

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
idk u can be right but still even if it is not for first time isnt it exhibition?
somethink like armelle described : "showing what you shouldn't show, in a context where you shouldn't. ?
The world got reverted into tribal stage and as Diego mentioned above, the previous rules were thrown out of the window with the rest of humanity. If the new context has it so the strong rule and the weak are ruled over, then how is it "wrong" to have sex in front of your daughter?

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
very interesting debate and shows how invested everyone is in the story! good job Dev! for my 2 cents: being that we are in a post apocalyptic environment and its survival of the fittest, you probably want to have everyone close by so even sex acts are likely done in the presence of family for safety (he has his own manor but the principle applies anyway) and is no longer taboo (i know, irony). Therefore don't think its exhibition by MC either. Reminds me a bit of the scene in "dancing with wolves" were the LT is in the same teepee as kicking bird and his wife.... how is that for a old movie reference.
i cant argue with this, if in concept of game it is "normal" in curent age, it is definitely not exhibionist

but from our time perspektive it is

Last edited:

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
The world got reverted into tribal stage and as Diego mentioned above, the previous rules were thrown out of the window with the rest of humanity. If the new context has it so the strong rule and the weak are ruled over, then how is it "wrong" to have sex in front of your daughter?
the real question than is "is exhibition meaning still fitting to old way of thinking or not" :D

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
i cant argue with this in concept of game if it is "normal" in age it is definitely exhibionist

but from our time perspektive it is
From our perspective yes but the thrill of exhbitionism is having the characters do what they are doing knowing it isn't the norm. Let's think about a world where everyone walked nude, in that world you could expect sexual deviants to use clothes to hide themselves. In that world the word we'd be discussing over wouldn't be exhibitionism but instead coverism. If it is in-universe widely accepted that something is okay then that thing wouldn't fit the requirements for a tag about it. It comes down to the whole: Is it rape to fuck someone in a world where it is entirely normal (AKA: refusing to do so would be seen as extremely odd or wrong) to push people down and fuck them?

What matters isn't what we think something means but how the in-universe characters see it. The same applies for more conventional works of literature, if you were living in Rome it would be unreasonable to not use the term barbarians, for example.

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
From our perspective yes but the thrill of exhbitionism is having the characters do what they are doing knowing it isn't the norm. Let's think about a world where everyone walked nude, in that world you could expect sexual deviants to use clothes to hide themselves. In that world the word we'd be discussing over wouldn't be exhibitionism but instead coverism. If it is in-universe widely accepted that something is okay then that thing wouldn't fit the requirements for a tag about it. It comes down to the whole: Is it rape to fuck someone in a world where it is entirely normal (AKA: refusing to do so would be seen as extremely odd or wrong) to push people down and fuck them?

What matters isn't what we think something means but how the in-universe characters see it. The same applies for more conventional works of literature, if you were living in Rome it would be unreasonable to not use the term barbarians, for example.
yep we can aggre with this, still how u than want do tags than? it is just dificould to exactly claim what is what if u would made tags only by story (or society)

for example imagine world where is normal to have others fuck your LI and not define it like NTR :)

btw sorry for my bad language :D

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
Is it rape to fuck someone in a world where it is entirely normal (AKA: refusing to do so would be seen as extremely odd or wrong) to push people down and fuck them?

for that scene, idk i dont exactly like rape scenes but this is little diferent it is person who attacked u and u just beat her to submition and use her.
is it not like you just rape some innocent person for fun. (if it was i would probably not be here just now)

so for me it is not exactly rape by society meaning

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
yep we can aggre with this, still how u than want do tags than? it is just dificould to exactly claim what is what if u would made tags only by story (or society)

for example imagine world where is normal to have others fuck your LI and not define it like NTR :)

btw sorry for my bad language :D
Honestly? The current tag system is a mess. There are many variants of NTR which should all have their own tags, preferably with a concise and brief explanation:
For example: "NTR - Netorase/Cuckold" tags or "NTR - Netoru/Cheated"

Netorare: What we all know and the source of many heated debates.
Netoru: Being the one with whom someone engaged is sleeping but not actually stealing them, just your typical cheating.
Netorareru: Being cheated upon, the passive form of Netoru.
Netori: Stealing someone, the active form of netorare.
Netorase: Being the cause of the cheating, think about the wife in What's Mine is Yours for example.

Something that should in my opinion be changed is how maledom/femdom interacts with the protagonist - or how these tags don't interact at all. Think about specific tags to make life easier:

"Femdom - Dominant Protagonist" or "Femdom - Dominated Protagonist"

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
for that scene, idk i dont exactly like rape scenes but this is little diferent it is person who attacked u and u just beat her to submition and use her.
is it not like you just rape some innocent person for fun. (if it was i would probably not be here just now)
That was just an example about how context matters, nothing more.

Big Sip

Aug 15, 2018
I'm loving this initial version so far. I choose the ruthless option for the ambush and glad that the MC didn't choose to skull fuck her and opted for a good blowjob, I hope to see her later on and see how she acts depending on the choices in the beginning like being more "loving" if you choose to tame her or her being aggressive yet reserved if you take it easy on her. For the family the mother is interesting on how much she wants to please the MC but I'm loving the look of the youngest daughter I hope to get more content her, she's way too sexy and cute to put on the backburner. I wanna see how the oldest daughter will act later on too, everything is interesting and off the bat you open and close routes which is pretty great, I just hope the choices actually do something.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
I'm loving this initial version so far. I choose the ruthless option for the ambush and glad that the MC didn't choose to skull fuck her and opted for a good blowjob, I hope to see her later on and see how she acts depending on the choices in the beginning like being more "loving" if you choose to tame her or her being aggressive yet reserved if you take it easy on her. For the family the mother is interesting on how much she wants to please the MC but I'm loving the look of the youngest daughter I hope to get more content her, she's way too sexy and cute to put on the backburner. I wanna see how the oldest daughter will act later on too, everything is interesting and off the bat you open and close routes which is pretty great, I just hope the choices actually do something.
I hate to be the one to tell you this, but it seems the dev took much of the feedback from reddit and is now removing brutality options and replacing the scene. Because we will be given the option to kill her in favor of adding an interracial scene and no longer the option to beat her, pretty much everything you're hoping for probably won't happen.

Reactions: A Common Crab

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
I hate to be the one to tell you this, but it seems the dev took much of the feedback from reddit and is now removing brutality options and replacing the scene. Because we will be given the option to kill her in favor of adding an interracial scene and no longer the option to beat her, pretty much everything you're hoping for probably won't happen.
I would like to see an option to kill the dude and make both girls submit to the MC so they can later be added as part of the harem or as slaves.

Big Sip

Aug 15, 2018
That's a shame on multiple levels, Wasn't a point of the RPG aspect to give you options based on morality? And listening to reddit? Those guys made big chungus a thing and blown up the ugandan knuckle "joke" I don't see how asking them for advice would be a good idea. I'm now concerned on the route the dev will take on this project.

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
That's a shame on multiple levels, Wasn't a point of the RPG aspect to give you options based on morality? And listening to reddit? Those guys made big chungus a thing and blown up the ugandan knuckle "joke" I don't see how asking them for advice would be a good idea. I'm now concerned on the route the dev will take on this project.
Let's all just chill out until we see path the dev decides to go with. Endless speculation makes for a boring thread.

Reactions: Mpkstroff

vader667

Feb 29, 2020
finally came around to play it ;)

like it so far! the first 'encounter' was a bit brutal, which fits the theme, but still ;)
mommy giving a BJ while the youngest daughter watches was a bit creepy, tbh - maybe better have this optional imo.

anyhoo - like it very much so far and 2 thumbs up for the dev :)

4.80 star(s) 573 Votes