Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Incest lovers have been asking for more content with her so they make more incest content. I suppose the next thing will be selling her ass to Igor or the Queen idk. I was hoping for a more independant Shani doing her own stalker thing but now I would prefer that they focus on Zaton. He's too many irons in the fire already.
I disagree with that. A couple of updates ago, Shani came back from the zone. Then she had the scene in the baths. That was too soon and the devs admitted that. There should have been some time for Shani to relax and getting used her new relationship with daddy. That was implemented in the last update. Which means that Shani can now go back to doing her own stalker thing in the near future. And the MC selling Shani's ass would be completely out of character for both Shani and the MC.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I disagree with that. A couple of updates ago, Shani came back from the zone. Then she had the scene in the baths. That was too soon and the devs admitted that. There should have been some time for Shani to relax and getting used her new relationship with daddy. That was implemented in the last update. Which means that Shani can now go back to doing her own stalker thing in the near future. And the MC selling Shani's ass would be completely out of character for both Shani and the MC.
Depends on how you play it. If you play sharing women and fucked Shani too, I can't see how sharing her would be out of character. The game gives us the choice to turn her into another one of our pets or to leave her alone. We can already start a potential sharing route with her and the Queen.

lucky65

Aug 15, 2018
One thing that gets me is that the ENTIRE mutant arc is entirely optional if you don't make one choice right at the very beginning, so as far as repercussions go, I don't know how important any of the mutant stuff can be.

Honestly if I was Zetan I would get rid of the bad choice option at the very start in a future update, it would give so many more threads to tie the mutants in to the main story and make stuff feel like it could be important.
Well maybe breeding a mutant army, plus Hive queens army of flesh eating mutants breeding into oblivion for a super unstoppable army at your command seems like fun.... Who knows what we will end up with.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Depends on how you play it. If you play sharing women and fucked Shani too, I can't see how sharing her would be out of character. The game gives us the choice to turn her into another one of our pets or to leave her alone. We can already start a potential sharing route with her and the Queen.
Sharing is not the same as "selling her ass" (as you put it).

I do expect Shani to be involved with others, outside the harem. I am fine with Shani being with the Queen, I'm not sure how I feel about other males, but I guess that if they are worthy it should be ok.

Shani is Zaton's heir, and therefore not a pet, not even Zaton's pet.

Shani's function and character is fundamentally different from Ain's. And with Ain, Zaton needs to force her to do stuff with Igor. This means that Zaton honours Igor by offering his daughter to him, clearly without Ain's consent. What Ain wants is more or less inconsequential to Zaton.

With Shani, that is different. Shani, even while sexually not very experienced, wanted the scene in the Baths.

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
And with Ain, Zaton needs to force her to do stuff with Igor. This means that Zaton honours Igor by offering his daughter to him, clearly without Ain's consent.
Hm. There wasn't a scene where Ain was truly protesting it yet - she wasn't eager to lay with Igor, but she wasn't all that against it either. Plus, she was asked if she wants to move out and find a husband, and she wasn't sure.

So I wouldn't say that Ain's willingness is all that irrelevant to Zaton.

26thOfJuly

Jul 26, 2023
Honestly I'd love it if the devs added a male character like a brave soldier for example, who could steal shani's heart. Imagine the soldier asking zaton for her hand in marriage. The whole thing sounds quite nice.

And for those who think this is too clean, imagine the foursome between Zaton, Zahra, Shani and her husband. That would be quite a scene to behold:LOL:

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Hey, i have a question. What are the consequences on not taking Fairy. I got kinda grossed ot with her in the bathroom, literally a whore.
More of a sex trafficked slave suffering from a severe form of Stockholm Syndrome. Not like she was voluntarily doing every dude at a truck stop for five bucks a pop. I suspect you just lose her future content, but I'm not the type to leave someone that way when I can help them, so don't really know.

By the way, how is your mom?

Last edited:
Nov 28, 2023
I have just started this. Holy fuck. A cool interesting powerful Male MC that is dominating but not a complete asshat? Feeling like a violent hero? Please do tell where I can find more like this.

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Honestly I'd love it if the devs added a male character like a brave soldier for example, who could steal shani's heart. Imagine the soldier asking zaton for her hand in marriage. The whole thing sounds quite nice.

And for those who think this is too clean, imagine the foursome between Zaton, Zahra, Shani and her husband. That would be quite a scene to behold:LOL:
If the husband's contribution to the scene is sitting on the infamous chair I agree

• Haha
Reactions: Nulldev
4.80 star(s) 577 Votes