Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
It's the richest: it's taken all that's worthwhile from every other language. ;):ROFLMAO:
- You slept with her, huh?
- Ah!
- You're fooling me, huh?
- Don't torture me! I would love to make her my own, believe me, but I failed: she refuses to make love, the devil would take her!
- That's a suprise!
– I also thoroughly blundered! To hell with it!

Hungarian with "to fuck" and it's totally understandable:D
– Baszod, mi?
– Á!
– Át akarsz baszni, mi?
– Ne basztass már! Basznám, baszod, de rábasztam: baszik baszni, baszd meg!
– Ez bebaszott!
– Ezt kibaszottul elbasztam! Bassza meg!

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I'm really happy that the update is coming soon.

Shani will always be my best girl in this game but ngl.
It's been quite a while since we've had Ivy's (my second best girl) content that I'm actually looking more forward to our elf this time around, heh.

Shani, Ivy, Zahra.
My holy Trinity for this game all the way (Queen Meredith is awesome too, but sadly she doesn't quite make it to Top 3 girls, though gets that honorable mention).

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
- You slept with her, huh?
- Ah!
- You're fooling me, huh?
- Don't torture me! I would love to make her my own, believe me, but I failed: she refuses to make love, the devil would take her!
- That's a suprise!
– I also thoroughly blundered! To hell with it!

Hungarian with "to fuck" and it's totally understandable:D
– Baszod, mi?
– Á!
– Át akarsz baszni, mi?
– Ne basztass már! Basznám, baszod, de rábasztam: baszik baszni, baszd meg!
– Ez bebaszott!
– Ezt kibaszottul elbasztam! Bassza meg!
If you're trying to make a point, I think you missed. Not everyone is effective at using the riches with which they are blessed. :ROFLMAO::devilish:

Reactions: chenerba
Dec 26, 2023
I remeber trying to get into this game some time ago because of the female protagonist tag. Played for a little while and what content i saw had no female protagonist.

To what degree do you play as a female? Do you get to choose who to play as or is it just a few missions etc?

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
I remeber trying to get into this game some time ago because of the female protagonist tag. Played for a little while and what content i saw had no female protagonist.

To what degree do you play as a female? Do you get to choose who to play as or is it just a few missions etc?
few missions. you play some scenes as shani until now

nobody0

Jul 26, 2019

It's a few missions where you play as a specific girl. Most of the time you playing as Zaton.

tharja

Jan 21, 2018
None of us devs are native English speakers.
More often than not, the scene is written by Zetands, and I go over the dialogues... either editing but mostly leaving as is, or straight up changing the dialogue altogether, in tone or, sometimes, content.
Is proofreading by a native English speaker something you would find helpful? Not looking to get paid or anything, and don't mean to be presumptuous, but I have been told by professors and colleagues that I am a talented writer. You can dm me or whatever.

Reactions: chenerba

HeheBwoi

May 20, 2020
Anyone got any idea about the timing at which the update will drop tomorrow? is it around the same time when the dev gives the weekly updates? Ive been holding off on doing a "certain activity" for the past week as i was waiting for ds update, so im getting kinda desperate here.

4.80 star(s) 582 Votes