Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Hi everyone, btw, just a PSA for all those who might have been interested in the music that plays on the main menu/selection screen of Zatan's home base. It is titled ' ' by composer .

^ Linking his YouTube channel above if anyone is interested in checking out CO.AG's other musical tracks. CO.AG is a great guy. He's based out of the UK and I have joined many of his streams on YouTube and chatted with him on a few occasions. Would recommend giving his music a listen, especially if you are a big fan of atmospheric ambient music, ambient dark horror, supernatural tracks, etc.

CO.AG's also done a lot of atmospheric soundtracks that have a distinct ancient Egyptian or "dystopian wasteland/deserty" type of vibes to it that I find suitably fits the overall Desert Stalker theme and ambience with the post-apocalyptic feel of the ruins of former Egypt and Zeta as a whole.

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
I dont know nothing about that.
Sounds like we should destroy it.
I dont trust mutants

I rather trust decayed cuz they will tell you in your face they wanna eat you, with mutants you never know. And their leader is unstable as opposed to decayed one

I banged Mother Hive, it was the least I could do.

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
I wanted to take home the girl involved in trying to kidnap the youngest daughter.
So far the M.C got to whip her as the Queen watched. Then you find her at the market, being guarded, where you can force a BJ or shag her, then offer her to a couple of guys who spitroast her.
Shame you can't whore her out after that.

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
Can't lie, I'd tap that ass IRL too.....probably would end up dying a horrible death, but ah well....

I wanna see more content with the sexy ASF doctor...... milk me for more experiments.......

View attachment 3352743

View attachment 3352746

Yea, her name is Pepper??, you know the devs are holding back on her for us all to wait witj baited breath. She's def a top level shag target for the M.C. Would be hilarious if the M.C could create multiple homes with different babe layouts.

Penumbral Evanescence

Donor
Jul 16, 2021
create multiple homes with different babe layouts
Yeah, that would be nice.... having separate villas with each girl in their own home....

But I'd rather have them all under the same home...Zatan's house is big enough anyway to house them all... plus I love seeing all my beautiful women in my harem interacting in the same living room together......... :giggle::love:

1707885687110.png

Most luxurious room ever...middle eastern themed living room designs are always so majestic and opulent to take in.... :love:

All the rugs and tapestries make for such a cozy, snug, and homey/welcoming feel to it........ perfect place to relax after a week's worth of intense adventuring...........

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
Yeah, that would be nice.... having separate villas with each girl in their own home....

But I'd rather have them all under the same home...Zatan's house is big enough anyway to house them all... plus I love seeing all my beautiful women in my harem interacting in the same living room together......... :giggle::love:

View attachment 3352764

Most luxurious room ever...middle eastern themed living room designs are always so majestic and opulent to take in.... :love:

All the rugs and tapestries make for such a cozy, snug, and homey/welcoming feel to it........ perfect place to relax after a week's worth of intense adventuring...........
Yea, fair point, also I really want the wife's sister to join in. Maybe that will be a part of the update. As well as using the youngest daughter to gain influence and power by whoring her out lol. She has the best tits, shame letting them go to waste.

Penumbral Evanescence

Donor
Jul 16, 2021
As well as using the youngest daughter to gain influence and power by whoring her out lol. She has the best tits, shame letting them go to waste
This is something I also look forward to 100% There's a saying, 'Flaunt it if you got it' after all ;):cautious::devilish:

Those magical tits should definitely not go to waste. Also, Ain's got that charismatic and naturally instinctive womanly charm to her that would 100% make her temptress material in the long term...

1707886378528.png

1707886392887.png

Reactions: BlenderGuy

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
Most def, I let the other guy bang the wife and daughter, while the MC banged his niece. Only seemed fair, the wife is def game in the swapping dept.

Reactions: Ganth

DavidRees

Jun 28, 2018
Im sorry, im not sure if this have been solved yet, but does anyone know why the Mac app won't open? When i click on in it just says something like "the application can't be opened". Anyone knows anything about this?

DarkDesires

Jun 30, 2017
What happens if you keep the relic and then lie to the queen about having it?
It changes nothing at all (for now) except you don't get Emilia at that point as a reward (you'll get her a few short time later anyway), you do nothing with the relic not even mentioned (again, for now). For now it's the same as trading the relic.

The only real change about the relic is the way you get it or trade it, earlier. If you kill the decayed who keep Ivy you won't get the Fairy first scene since both decayed are dead but a woman ask you instead if you want to buy her.

Reactions: BlenderGuy

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
Im sorry, im not sure if this have been solved yet, but does anyone know why the Mac app won't open? When i click on in it just says something like "the application can't be opened". Anyone knows anything about this?

I have this same issue. What you have to do is

Ctrl and click on the game icon

then select Show Package Contents

Then click on the MacOS folder

You will see the title of the game as a Unix folder which should appear as a tiny black icon.

if it doesn't then it hasn't extracted properly.

You then have to open the Terminal app

Type chmod -R +x

Then what I do is drap the unix icon with the game name into the terminal box.

This will automatically write the game folder details and should then make the unix icon turn black.

Which means it worked.

All you have to do then is click on it.

I tend to always hold CTRL whenever clicking these games to open, it seems to override the operating system trying to prevent you from opening an unknown app.

Hope that helps.

Reactions: DavidRees
4.80 star(s) 583 Votes