ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
This thread is weird as fuck, I never know if these posts are from trolls or not.

Now, there are even those who want to marry one of the love interests to someone else. ?????

Whenever I see posts in this thread, I imagine Cody from 'Away from Home'.

Draxo

Sep 20, 2017
Not sure if this has been answered before, but my 'Old Souls' questline has been stuck on 'Talk to yuna' for a few updates now. Can't seem to find yuna at the mutant bunker even though the notes is telling me to. Usually if you have hit the end for that update it should say 'To be continued' so I was wondering if this is a known bug or if its just something with my save?

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Not sure if this has been answered before, but my 'Old Souls' questline has been stuck on 'Talk to yuna' for a few updates now. Can't seem to find yuna at the mutant bunker even though the notes is telling me to. Usually if you have hit the end for that update it should say 'To be continued' so I was wondering if this is a known bug or if its just something with my save?
did you complete Shani's mission in the zone?

Rauls

Aug 3, 2017
anybody got such an error?
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/day1.rpy", line 1669, in script
call screen nav_menu
ScriptError: could not find label 'd1e'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 277, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 660, in main
run(restart)
File "renpy/main.py", line 146, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 938, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/scripts/day1.rpy", line 1669, in script
call screen nav_menu
File "renpy/script.py", line 927, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'd1e'.

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.3.22090809
Desert Stalker 0.16Beta
Mon Jun 17 17:59:21 2024

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
From what I did play I really liked the girl third from the left in the op picture. She has sexy brown eyes.
I would tell everyone else to fuck off I only want her.

Even though I didn't like the game much I'll still get it on steam because I like her.

Xelthax

Nov 23, 2016
How to put this criticism so that it's productive? From the last few updates, I can definitly see a problem emerge, that is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too many characters that need development and the existing ones getting sidetracked. I don't think the team did this on purpuse, but maybe tone down on the side characters and develop the "main" existing ones more. It's great that you want to put diversity in, but at the same time, the story feels like it's not really moving into any direction currently. Scene rework, ok, I guess you want to keep the early work up to date, but honestly, some are completely unneeded and most wouldn't be able to tell the difference in the first place. For me, the last really good update was the shani's conclusion of you know what and that was very well done, plus it concludes a thread (big win there). Ivy's was ok, it develps the character, plants an interesting seed, but it's not really rewarding if you want to see progression of the story in a slightly faster pace, as maybe the continuation will happen in a year, IRL time.

TL;DR
Focus on less characters, progress the story, too many threads are being worked at once, none really feel satisfying = no bueno.

4.80 star(s) 583 Votes