qaz5664

Apr 15, 2023
"And, as local culture demands, the waitress may serve a variety of drinks, some straight from the tap..."

Ask for the milk

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Since i have an audience, i'll do it.
Whenever Zahra goes on a toilet during the date, you know what happened, this is the only canon. Ok, picture this:

DATE OF ZAHRA AND ZATON

The next day starts, our two couples begin preparing for a date.
Zahra wears slick black dress cuz she knows this is Zatons favorite one and she dressed in it just for him, while Zaton wears some black robe.

As they arrive in the restoraunt, Zaton pulls up a chair for her and kisses her hand, which then makes Zahra stand up and kiss him on the lips.

As the night goes, they keep talking about life. They remembered the last time they did an orgy with Igor. Zahra loved it so much but didnt want to appear too excited in front of Zaton. The idea just came to both of them: "When are we gonna repeat it?"

And so they keep having conversations together, until Zahra mentiones how she keeps feeling lonely whenever Zaton goes on a mission. No doubt, this was the cue for Zaton to come up with a solution and impress his wife, show her the man he is.
And so he came up with a solution to allow her to go to Igor's and have fun, since she already enjoyed it last time.
Zahra burst into tears and kisses Zaton on the lips.

The date goes on... Then suddenly Zahra has the urge to go to the toilet. She politely asks Zaton: Excuse me husband, i need to go to the restroom. As she is leaving, she romantically sets her gaze upon him one more time and blows him a kiss.

As she arrives there, she sees another man taking a leak, the man is unaware of her presence and suddenly he turns towards her.
Suddenly Zahra becomes so shocked and bamboozled by the size of that mans cock.
She has never seen anything quite like it.
Immediately she drops on ker knees and fixes her hair and starts admiring that cock.
She thinks to herself: Oh wow, this one is bigger than Zatons. But would my husband allow this without his presence and his permission first? Well im sure he would since he also has sex with other women. As a husband and wife we should support each other. But still, i'll keep this one a secret. I dont wanna get my husband excited too much.

And so, she starts sucking that cock like her life depends on it. She was in a hurry to finish him off fast so that Zaton doesnt get suspicious. But the man was just too hard for her to keep up. The man thinking to himself: What a lucky bastard whoever has her for a wife.

But what they didnt realize is that Omar was sitting just next stall bathroom door next to them. As he was sitting on his cuck toilet, he noticed gurgling and slurping sounds. The mans curiosity peaks bright and so he stands up and climbs the bathroom stall. TO HIS OWN SURPRISE HE SEES ZAHRA DEVOURING THAT MANS COCK, HE WAS ALL SHOCKED AND KEPT THINKING HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE. A MODEST AND LOYAL WIFE LIKE ZAHRA WOULD NEVER DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT.

OMAR FALLS DOWN FROM BATHROOM STALL AND HITS HIS OWN CUCK TOILET SPLITTING IT IN HALF WATER AND SHIT STARTS POURING EVERYWHERE.AS HE IS LYING DOWN HE HAS NO SECONDS TO WASTE AND IMMEDIATELY GETS DOWN TO BUSINESS WHILE FECALS KEEP BURSTING BENEATH HIM BEFORE HIS IMAGE IN MIND DISAPPEARS.

Suddenly both Zahra and that man get scared of sudden noise and so they both cum at the same time. Zahra's mouth was full of cum, she had no choice but to swallow it in the heat of the moment. The man gropes her breasts and puts a coin in her bra.
As she was also leaving, the man smacks her butt on the way out.
Zahra has no time to tidy herself up and rushes out of the toilet.

Finally... after what seemed like 5 minutes to Zaton. Zahra greets him and kisses him on the lips. Zaton thinks to himself: Hmmm, what is this new weird taste of her, kinda like protein?
I guess it makes sense, we just had dinner tonight during this date.
As they were close to each other, Zaton notices her hair being a little messy and her bra is being kinda unbuttoned as well. He notices a coin inside her bra and asks her:
Honey.. why do you have a coin In your bra?
Zahra replies: Oh, i do? Well it must have slipped there by accident.
Zaton always belives her cuz he trusts his wife, the most loyal and supportive wife ever a man could dream off.

The date goes by... the rest is pretty uneventful.

They leave the restoraunt and start heading home. Both immediately go to bed and sleep next to each other. Zahra, finally relaxed and at peace starts memorizing everything that happened that night. One thing for sure is that she will never forget that night.

As for the fate of Omar and his cuck toilet, it is unknown...

THE END

Should i write Date of Zahra and Zaton part 2?

Imma charge money for the next one tho.
This was some quality story devs should hire me.

Lordroedor

Mar 19, 2020
Damn, I just finished what's available in the game. It's very interesting. You can see how the author just got better as he made the game. The writting improves, the animations improve, the characters get more interesting... but it's possible that the author is getting overwhelmed. When you start the game you have this impression that anything can happen. You can kill almost anyone, and everything matters. But by the end it doesn't feel like that. It feels like... well, like fallout 3 or 4. Like, you have very few real choices, most of what you do just changes things apparently. It's all cosmetic.

I don't know how I feel about that. Because I understand this is not a budget videogame. This is one guy. If we need to make this extremely linear so it can be completed, it's ok. As long as the writing keeps improving.

Something else that is interesting is how the author changes opinion about the queen as a character. She seemed to be a future antagonist, then she changes and seems like our objective will be to break her and make her into some kind of slave or pawn... and now it's all about romancing her. It's freaking weird.

I'd like that all three options were available. She is probably the best character in the game other than maybe Zahra. The queen deserves a lot of effort. If there is a character that can elevate or sink this work, that's the queen.

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
Whenever Zahra goes on a toilet during the date, you know what happened, this is the only canon. Ok, picture this:

DATE OF ZAHRA AND ZATON

Zahra wears slick black dress cuz she knows this is Zatons favorite one and she dressed in it just for him, while Zaton wears some black robe.

As they arrive in the restoraunt, Zaton pulls up a chair for her and kisses her hand, which then makes Zahra stand up and kiss him on the lips.

As the night goes, they keep talking about life. They remembered the last time they did an orgy with Igor. Zahra loved it so much but didnt want to appear too excited in front of Zaton. The idea just came to both of them: "When are we gonna repeat it?"

And so they keep having conversations together, until Zahra mentiones how she keeps feeling lonely whenever Zaton goes on a mission. No doubt, this was the cue for Zaton to come up with a solution and impress his wife, show her the man he is.
And so he came up with a solution to allow her to go to Igor's and have fun, since she already enjoyed it last time.

The date goes on... Then suddenly Zahra has the urge to go to the toilet. She politely asks Zaton: Excuse me husband, i need to go to the restroom. As she is leaving, she romantically sets her gaze upon him one more time and blows him a kiss.

As she arrives there, she sees another man taking a leak, the man is unaware of her presence and suddenly he turns towards her.
Immediately she drops on ker knees and fixes her hair and starts admiring that cock.
She thinks to herself: Oh wow, this one is bigger than Zatons. But would my husband allow this without his presence and his permission first? Well im sure he would since he also has sex with other women. As a husband and wife we should support each other. But still, i'll keep this one a secret. I dont wanna get my husband excited too much.

And so, she starts sucking that cock like her life depends on it. She was in a hurry to finish him off fast so that Zaton doesnt get suspicious. But the man was just too hard for her to keep up. The man thinking to himself: What a lucky bastard whoever has her for a wife.

But what they didnt realize is that Omar was sitting just next stall bathroom door next to them. As he was sitting on his cuck toilet, he noticed gurgling and slurping sounds. The mans curiosity peaks bright and so he stands up and climbs the bathroom stall. TO HIS OWN SURPRISE HE SEES ZAHRA DEVOURING THAT MANS COCK, HE WAS ALL SHOCKED AND KEPT THINKING HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE. A MODEST AND LOYAL WIFE LIKE ZAHRA WOULD NEVER DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT.

OMAR FALLS DOWN FROM BATHROOM STALL AND HITS HIS OWN CUCK TOILET SPLITTING IT IN HALF WATER AND SHIT STARTS POURING EVERYWHERE.AS HE IS LYING DOWN HE HAS NO SECONDS TO WASTE AND IMMEDIATELY GETS DOWN TO BUSINESS WHILE FECALS KEEP BURSTING BENEATH HIM BEFORE HIS IMAGE IN MIND DISAPPEARS.

Suddenly both Zahra and that man get scared of sudden noise and so they both cum at the same time. Zahra's mouth was full of cum, she had no choice but to swallow it in the heat of the moment. The man gropes her breasts and puts a coin in her bra.

Finally... after what seemed like 5 minutes to Zaton. Zahra greets him and kisses him on the lips. Zaton thinks to himself: Hmmm, what is this new weird taste of her, kinda like protein?
As they were close to each other, Zaton notices her hair being a little messy and her bra is being kinda unbuttoned as well. He notices a coin inside her bra and asks her:
Zaton always belives her cuz he trusts his wife, the most loyal and supportive wife ever a man could dream off.

They leave the restoraunt and start heading home. Both immediately go to bed and sleep next to each other. Zahra, finally relaxed and at peace starts memorizing everything that happened that night. One thing for sure is that she will never forget that night.

THE END

DATE OF ZAHRA AND ZATON

THE END

YOu know what? I´m sorry I asked ahah

Nikko_

May 31, 2017
Swinging isnt NTR.
If Igor and Omar tag team Zahra its cuz MC let it happen, he likes to share. If Igor dates Zahra its cuz MC allow him to have fun, same way he allowed her to give blowjob to igor and bust her asshole. If Shani becomes a sex slave of decayed, i doubt MC likes to watch his daughter getting gangbanged so he wont be cucked. I havent seen any gay stuff in this game but it could be entertaining, might as well add it then.

I wanna see 30cm cock up Zatons ass to teach him a lesson
Dude, you are either a a troll or lack self-awareness. After calling some post gay, you want to see MC getting railed?
And that is just one of many post like that. If you are just trolling, you are already kind of abusing it with so many nonsensical posts.
P.S: Yall can be as gay as you want. I have nothing against it. I am just calling out B.S. as I see it.

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Dude, you are either a a troll or lack self-awareness. After calling some post gay, you want to see MC getting railed?
And that is just one of many post like that. If you are just trolling, you are already kind of abusing it with so many nonsensical posts.
P.S: Yall can be as gay as you want. I have nothing against it. I am just calling out B.S. as I see it.
You misunderstood literally everything and immediately started throwing hands.
Guy said he wanna see Igor and MC peg each other, i said thats gay, might as well add MC painting nails and dress in lingerine as well.
Then i said, if they going to add gay stuff, i wanna see 30cm cock up MCs ass.
Your problem?

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
This only happens if Zahra goes to the restroom during their date. Otherwise you got nothing to worry about
Doubt it. What I think is that Zahra will ask the waitress to giver her a drink, so Zaton will pull his dick out, the waitress will suck it and then two things will happen: either he fills her mouth and she swaps it with Zahra or Zaton cums in a glass and Zahra gulps it down like a shot.

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Doubt it. What I think is that Zahra will ask the waitress to giver her a drink, so Zaton will pull his dick out, the waitress will suck it and then two things will happen: either he fills her mouth and she swaps it with Zahra or Zaton cums in a glass and Zahra gulps it down like a shot.
You underestimate the power of our MC.
You aint being MC enough.

I'd say whats even more likely to happen is:

During their date, MC sees another man which looks even more manlier than him.
So he feels challenged, gets mad and throws the table across the room.
He then lines up all the females in the room and impregnates them in front of that man.
He has now satisfied his ego and feels like a bigger man.

The same way he got mad at Omar for whatever reason, i forgot. He used his fist and bumped it on his chest trying to prove something to him :ROFLMAO:

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
You underestimate the power of our MC.
You aint being MC enough.

I'd say whats even more likely to happen is:

During their date, MC sees another man which looks even more manlier than him.
So he feels challenged, gets mad and throws the table across the room.
He then lines up all the females in the room and impregnates them in front of that man.
He has now satisfied his ego and feels like a bigger man.

The same way he got mad at Omar for whatever reason, i forgot. He used his fist and bumped it on his chest trying to prove something to him :ROFLMAO:
You can have your pregnant festival all you want, I rather he uses their mouths to dump the loads :-D

If he really wants to get back at Omar, maybe tie him to a chair and make him watch while he fucks Nadia in front of him. Rabiah can help too

• Haha
Reactions: wiseold6996

Chissident

May 27, 2017
I was not expecting this to be as good as it was nor for the story line to diverge as much in terms of scenes and interactions with characters as much as it does here. This is it.

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
I really enjoyed this game. The world is interesting by itself. The characters all wanting to jump on MC cock at once is fun for a while but gets boring rather fast. MC's only real agency is if wants to make babies or not, which is very, very fine with me, but I was kinda hoping for a bit more. The story at least hints at more to come.

4.80 star(s) 584 Votes