Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Damn, i been thinking about this date too...
But i dont think some people would wanna know what i had in mind.
I dont wanna be responsible for any wars or troubles in this thread :ROFLMAO:

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
It's like the good parts of Fallout New Vegas mixed with the last Mad Max film added with...........something else!
Answers on a postcard please.

Being greeted by a slutty daughter with massive milkers, then getting to grope her made me realise I'd struck gold.

26thOfJuly

Jul 26, 2023
Yeah I remember that too haha
That's when you say to yourself oh boy this is gonna make me check progress updates on f95 from now on
It's like the good parts of Fallout New Vegas mixed with the last Mad Max film added with...........something else!
Answers on a postcard please.

Being greeted by a slutty daughter with massive milkers, then getting to grope her made me realise I'd struck gold.

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
Yeah I remember that too haha
That's when you say to yourself oh boy this is gonna make me check progress updates on f95 from now on
Yea, the first few seconds was odd because it felt like such an extreme mixture of cool genres.
But it's def up there with the best I've played so far.

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
It's not an NTR game either but that doesn't stop the cucks posting their cucky fantasies.
Swinging isnt NTR.
If Igor and Omar tag team Zahra its cuz MC let it happen, he likes to share. If Igor dates Zahra its cuz MC allow him to have fun, same way he allowed her to give blowjob to igor and bust her asshole. If Shani becomes a sex slave of decayed, i doubt MC likes to watch his daughter getting gangbanged so he wont be cucked. I havent seen any gay stuff in this game but it could be entertaining, might as well add it then.

I wanna see 30cm cock up Zatons ass to teach him a lesson

Last edited:

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Igor is going to end up marrying Ain with Zaton's blessing because Zaton wants Ain out of the house now so he can make room for Nadia, Omar, and Omar's cuck chair. Mark my words. :WeSmart:
It won't. This games never have a end. They go on for years until something changes in the dev life and the project gets abandoned. Sadly.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
It won't. This games never have a end. They go on for years until something changes in the dev life and the project gets abandoned. Sadly.
That's also how TV shows work, especially nowadays they don't get a real ending and are cancelled after 1 or 2 seasons out of more planned. Or they go for 10+ seasons of the same and boring things (TWD).

Reactions: harem.king

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
That's also how TV shows work, especially nowadays they don't get a real ending and are cancelled after 1 or 2 seasons out of more planned. Or they go for 10+ seasons of the same and boring things (TWD).
True, with the difference that contemporary tv show mostly suck, while this game is gold :) But i won't partake in the topic further. This is a typical post that gets deleted due to offtopic.

4.80 star(s) 584 Votes