Nikko_

May 31, 2017
Idk what game some of you are playing. MC could literally fuck both Igor and Omar in the ass and they wouldn't complain. That is how alpha he's been set up in this game. So I find all the "cucking the MC" discussion somewhat ridiculous.
And I don't really mind some ntr games. Is just that this one is not that sort of game.

Feb 17, 2022
Anybody know the name of the melody that plays on the radio in Shani's safehouse on the 107.3 channel. Can't get the damn thing out of my head...

runz

Mar 3, 2018
View attachment 3496024
View attachment 3496027

Mostrar menos
Since Lirah's short story will finally pick up, Taliah isn't very far, and neither are her habits.
About the progress: I sadly didn't get to make as much progress this week as I wanted to. At least I can put that scene aside for now, with mostly the non-fun path missing from the scene. I think you will enjoy it though. It should throw you back right to when Kateryna visited the first time, back in 0.05.
Tomorrow I'll go back working on Zahra's data scene, so expect a preview for that next weekend!
Render progress:
Queen / Lirah / Talia: 10%
Date with Zahra: 5%
Igor visits Kateryna: 90%

Reworks:
Kyra in basement (d4a): 100%
Shani's workout (d4c + d5a): 100%
Ain's new room (d4f): 100%
Short distant Ivy cutscene (d4h): 100%
Lirah brings Emilia (d5h): 100%
Animations: 0%
Coding: 0%
So still no ivy on this coming update :WutFace:

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
I was just replaying the game and I got to the part where Zaton liberates the settlement where the mute pink haired girl is. As i was playing the sex scene with the raider sisters, I noticed something. Kyra hasn´t had a taste of Zatons cum. This really needs to change. I hope the next scene with her has her getting a rope of cum into her mouth, much like the scene between Nadia and Ain in the previous update.
Come on Dev, Kyra lives in the desert, she´s dying for a drink.

26thOfJuly

Jul 26, 2023
In this universe, Zaton's cum is as vital as vitamins. Everyone should get some for a healthy diet
I was just replaying the game and I got to the part where Zaton liberates the settlement where the mute pink haired girl is. As i was playing the sex scene with the raider sisters, I noticed something. Kyra hasn´t had a taste of Zatons cum. This really needs to change. I hope the next scene with her has her getting a rope of cum into her mouth, much like the scene between Nadia and Ain in the previous update.
Come on Dev, Kyra lives in the desert, she´s dying for a drink.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
When it comes to queen, i like to play her little games, its way more interesting, he could just immediately bend her down but wheres the fun in that
The same. So did I get this right? There is (finally) some queen femdom content next update? Still too little considering how far the game has progressed, though

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
God! is it really a cleaning thread? the earth has become clean when see the lack of jerking off to Omar and Igor 1000143578.gif

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Omar and Igor tag teaming Zahra would be epic tho
Mc should only watch and have scraps, hes had enough, didnt he.
Also i wanna see Shani slave arc next to decayed boss, or they could rule together maybe. Decayed Shani could be hot.
Kinda like how MC rules raider camp, decayed boss could do the same to Shani.
Decayed boss is a bigger sigma than MC

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
All the jokes aside, that would be great if MC's choices led to enemies kidnapping one of his girls as a sex slave.
This would give MC a proper purpose to go adventure and fuck some people up
Exactly, an actual storyline for once.
Wherever MC goes he always wins, the biggest concerns and worries he has is which girlfriend out of 20+ to fuck first :ROFLMAO:

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
d16c-23.png
d16c-20.png

Mostrar menos
Hey everyone, hope you're doing well. Late dev log today, the renders were still baking from this day. This week I started focusing on Zahra's nightout scene. One of the first stops is a fine restaurant, it is a date after all. And, as local culture demands, the waitress may serve a variety of drinks, some straight from the tap...

This one is going to be on the longer side, so it may take a couple of weeks to have all the places ready.
Render progress:
Date with Zahra: 20%

Reworks:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
View attachment 3519684
View attachment 3519703

Mostrar menos
Hey everyone, hope you're doing well. Late dev log today, the renders were still baking from this day. This week I started focusing on Zahra's nightout scene. One of the first stops is a fine restaurant, it is a date after all. And, as local culture demands, the waitress may serve a variety of drinks, some straight from the tap...

This one is going to be on the longer side, so it may take a couple of weeks to have all the places ready.
Render progress:
Date with Zahra: 20%

Reworks: