VinnneV

Jul 20, 2023
Hello, I have 2 questions: What is this Crash Fix? What if Walkthrough MOD is working in this recent version?

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Hello, I have 2 questions: What is this Crash Fix? What if Walkthrough MOD is working in this recent version?
No one answered me about it a page or two back, but I just finished my playthrough without the crash fix and it worked fine - I used the download link in the OP and it is the "fixed" version. The WT mod also worked fine - just copy in the files as normal and ignore the crash fix file.

VinnneV

Jul 20, 2023
No one answered me about it a page or two back, but I just finished my playthrough without the crash fix and it worked fine - I used the download link in the OP and it is the "fixed" version. The WT mod also worked fine - just copy in the files as normal and ignore the crash fix file.
Just throw the mod files into which folder?

Esgulepino

Jul 16, 2019
About Nadia (Rabiah's daughter) is her father ever mentioned?

Is the MC her father, or is really she just a niece (Zahra's niece anyway)?

(This game is nothing short of amazing)

Feb 5, 2021
It's implied but not confirmed that the MC is really Nadia's biological father. We don't really know one way or another though.

TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023
Dev really thinks yearly updates on this one lol
He feels like me too...LONGEST 1 MONTH EVER!!! I just used my brain and thought about it a bit before making my comment though...But Desert Stalker updates must be like dog years or something...due to it being so good 1 month feels like forever and a year feels like an eternity...
Just two posts above his...
*That face when you think,
"Hey, its been awhile since the last Desert Stalker update, maybe ill go take a peek in there."
...then you see it hasn't even been a month and the game is just soooo damn good it feels like its been forever*

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
You probably wanted to pour fuel on the fire and attract anti-Igor fans?:illuminati: View attachment 3511597 no offense dude, it's time to move on.
Is it so surprising people actually enjoy that stuff?
Belive me i am even more surprised with you guys lol
"Everything that i dont find attractive - Thats bait" :geek:
Its time to move on and embrace the new era with Zahra and Igor :)

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Is it so surprising people actually enjoy that stuff?
Belive me i am even more surprised with you guys lol
Everything that i dont find attractive - Thats bait :geek:
Its time to move on and embrace the new era with Zahra and Igor :)
I don’t see any bait here, the only thing I see here is sometimes, knowing how much you don’t care about Igor or Omar, you still try to jerk off to them to prolong the fire.
I kind of don't care, but let's be honest, sometimes you have to slow down, right? jokes are jokes. :coffee: :)

• Haha
Reactions: BlenderGuy

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
I don’t see any bait here, the only thing I see here is sometimes, knowing how much you don’t care about Igor or Omar, you still try to jerk off to them to prolong the fire.
I kind of don't care, but let's be honest, sometimes you have to slow down, right? jokes are jokes. :coffee: :)
We wouldnt be making jokes if we didnt like them, right?
Igor and Omar they my homies aight.
Me personally, i havent met decayed boss yet but i hope he joins the club as well.
Whenever theres an opportunity for them to tap Zahras ass, they will get some.
For some reason, some people think this is targeted at them for whatever reason lol

• Haha
Reactions: BlenderGuy

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
We wouldnt be making jokes if we didnt like them, right?
Igor and Omar they my homies aight.
Whenever theres an opportunity for them to tap Zahras ass, they will get some.
For some reason, some people think this is targeted to them for whatever reason lol
To each his own, and I won't deny or argue about it... but damn, you're discussing these guys like you have a taste for guys and their entertainment to win someone's pussies, than discussing women...
of course it's a joke for you for bytes, but sometimes you need not to overdo it, no offense dude)))

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
You probably wanted to pour fuel on the fire and attract anti-Igor fans?:illuminati: View attachment 3511597 no offense dude, it's time to move on.

How the fuck can anyone hate on Igor!?

He's the real MC, the devs are just holding back on his legendary renders for a bit! Establishing the lore with the preliminary character. Who'll probably end up MIA soon.

4.80 star(s) 589 Votes