Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Its 100% MC cause the dev referred to it as a date with Zahra and she would go on a date only with the MC
Could be, yeah. Kinda odd for him to wear all black, like a cult robe or something.
I thought Zahra was having a secret meeting with someone, why else have that black robe like hes trying to break in a house :LOL:

His teasers are always a mystery to me.
One time it looked like Zaton was groping another black male

EVIL555

Oct 27, 2022
View attachment 3519684
View attachment 3519703

Mostrar menos
Hey everyone, hope you're doing well. Late dev log today, the renders were still baking from this day. This week I started focusing on Zahra's nightout scene. One of the first stops is a fine restaurant, it is a date after all. And, as local culture demands, the waitress may serve a variety of drinks, some straight from the tap...

This one is going to be on the longer side, so it may take a couple of weeks to have all the places ready.
Render progress:
Queen / Lirah / Talia: 10%
Date with Zahra: 20%
Igor visits Kateryna: 90%

Reworks:
Kyra in basement (d4a): 100%
Shani's workout (d4c + d5a): 100%
Ain's new room (d4f): 100%
Short distant Ivy cutscene (d4h): 100%
Lirah brings Emilia (d5h): 100%
Animations: 0%
Coding: 0%
Date with whom with Igor?

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
In this universe, Zaton's cum is as vital as vitamins. Everyone should get some for a healthy diet
Not even joking, one of my favourite things about this game is the amount of cum-swallowing there is. Almost every scene gives you the choice to give the girls a drink. Not only that, the animations for it are also great. A lot of games don´t seem to know the difference between cum in mouth and oral creampie.

Reactions: hello.jpg
Jun 16, 2022
View attachment 3519684
View attachment 3519703

Mostrar menos
Hey everyone, hope you're doing well. Late dev log today, the renders were still baking from this day. This week I started focusing on Zahra's nightout scene. One of the first stops is a fine restaurant, it is a date after all. And, as local culture demands, the waitress may serve a variety of drinks, some straight from the tap...

This one is going to be on the longer side, so it may take a couple of weeks to have all the places ready.
Render progress:

Reworks:
Sweet, it is nice to see one of my requests from the survey being acknowledged. I would love to know more about Zetan culture/lifestyle. The world-building of this game is probably the most underrated aspect of Desert Stalker.

DaynNight090

Feb 22, 2024
View attachment 3519684
View attachment 3519703

Mostrar menos

Render progress:

Reworks:
pear shaped breasts

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
View attachment 3519684
View attachment 3519703

Mostrar menos

Render progress:

Reworks: