Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
How long are the female protagonist scenes? I dont like stories with multiple protagonist
So far, not too long and you have the option to skip it if you want. I believe next episode is Shani's trial in the zone, so that will probably be longer. I don't like multiple protags either, but since this is an important part of Shani's DS training (and because I want to see the zone), I'm going to bite the bullet and play it. My hope is that after Shani completes the test, she will go back to adventuring with the MC. Those are my favourite scenes in the game. I'd much rather them be together than have her doing her own thing in the desert every episode or every other episode. That should be saved for a spin-off game imo.

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Not usually a fan of first person games, I prefer to see the MC but in this case I really wish this game was first person... Playing as an ugly balled dude is off putting to say the least lol

Also defuq is going on in the second pic with the beaten up girl? Someone said the MC does that to her.. Is that avoidable? Can we choose to not fuck her up like that?.. Unless if she's someone who fight against, that would make sense I guess

• Haha
Reactions: K2ill1 and Jeancul

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Not usually a fan of first person games, I prefer to see the MC but in this case I really wish this game was first person... Playing as an ugly balled dude is off putting to say the least lol

Also defuq is going on in the second pic with the beaten up girl? Someone said the MC does that to her.. Is that avoidable? Can we choose to not fuck her up like that?.. Unless if she's someone who fight against, that would make sense I guess
Bald*

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020

A good portion of the game is played from first person, but it is true you do often see the MC. But I like this MC's look. I am so goddamn sick of playing 10-yr old shota MCs. I see an MC with a beard with some muscle, I'm playing it.

As for the gore, you can opt out of it. These devs smartly gave us options to say nope to most of the controversial stuff. Seriously mate, just give this one a try. If you like Mad Max movies, sexy women, and a damn good story, you'll love this game.

Gwb2006

Jan 7, 2018
balls... then that's on me... I swapped the majority of the non persistent out...apparently I missed the ones with capitalisation. Thanks for the heads up.
First off, I want to say I love this game. It's got a great beginning, lore, and setting, and I'm excited to see where it goes. Secondly, I love the fact that you're in the comments talking to people and checking on bugs. That's a fucking awesome way to show your players that you really care and are invested in them enjoying the game. Unfortunately, I'm not able to subscribe on patreon at this point, but hopefully soon I will be able to invest in this game and help you guys make this awesome game.

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
A good portion of the game is played from first person, but it is true you do often see the MC. But I like this MC's look. I am so goddamn sick of playing 10-yr old shota MCs. I see an MC with a beard with some muscle, I'm playing it.

As for the gore, you can opt out of it. These devs smartly gave us options to say nope to most of the controversial stuff. Seriously mate, just give this one a try. If you like Mad Max movies, sexy women, and a damn good story, you'll love this game.
Sounds like it could be a fun VN to play.. And I agree with u, too many vns have 18 year old kids as MCs,I just think the dev could've either kept this game in first person or make the MC look less like that drunk uncle at ur wedding lol, but I'll give it a try

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Sounds like it could be a fun VN to play.. And I agree with u, too many vns have 18 year old kids as MCs,I just think the dev could've either kept this game in first person or make the MC look less like that drunk uncle at ur wedding lol, but I'll give it a try
Cool, enjoy! And remember, one day all of us will be that drunk uncle at the wedding. :D

BigRay87

Jan 15, 2019
I have a feeling that after the next update this game will jump up in popularity with a little more front-page exposure. It certainly deserves to, it's in the early stages of greatness.

As for the MC being weird looking, have you ever seen that game where you play as an old creepy professor? Or the one where you play as a hundred-pound noodle-dicked weirdo with super powers? Or that one asian dude with the slicked back hair that never takes his pants off when fucking who's in every honey select game? Arabic Mr. Clean doesn't bother me one bit after knowing the horrors of what it could've been.

_Orion_

May 28, 2020
I have a feeling that after the next update this game will jump up in popularity with a little more front-page exposure. It certainly deserves to, it's in the early stages of greatness.

As for the MC being weird looking, have you ever seen that game where you play as an old creepy professor? Or the one where you play as a hundred-pound noodle-dicked weirdo with super powers? Or that one asian dude with the slicked back hair that never takes his pants off when fucking who's in every honey select game? Arabic Mr. Clean doesn't bother me one bit after knowing the horrors of what it could've been.
LOL well some people want all MCs to look like an underage dude or a ken doll that makes me want to punch their weird face in

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I know. Why isn't this game on the "featured threads?" What are the criteria for that? Exactly whose dick do you have to suck to make it on the list? Desert Stalker is far more deserving than some of the tired old games currently featured. DS even has more views than at least one of the games up there. Either way, I'm sure it's headed for a spike in popularity soon.

4.80 star(s) 590 Votes