Sep 24, 2018

We reached over 500 patrons!
View attachment 1369617 View attachment 1369616 View attachment 1369615
I am one day late to the party, but better late than never! We officially hit the 500 patron mark. Many many thanks to all of you for making this possible!

Almost 9 months have passed since I released the first version and, as I said in the last announcement, I aim to make this a part time engagement. Me being able to do so and reduce my day job to a part time commitment is coming closer to reality.

The game still has a largely untapped potential, so expect more of everything; romances, apocalyptic degeneracy, tragedies, main and side quests, there are enough stories to tell.

For those who are newer supporters: your contribution helps me develop this game in higher quality than I could do without them. Thanks to you I'm able to invest in high quality props, music, sound effects and of course hardware. You will see the results over the upcoming updates. To put it bluntly; screw normal renpy games, if you tell a story, it should be epic.

The pictures are not a scene preview, but custom pictures. I normally don't do renders that are not meant to become part of the game, but for this special occasion I made an exception. I will also upload a NSFW aftermath of this scene in the discord for Tier 3+ supporters in the next days.

I'm excited to see if we can hit another milestone, until then, back to work I go. 8)
"I will also upload a NSFW aftermath of this scene in the discord for Tier 3+ supporters in the next days." - I wonder if he ever got around to doing that?

kosoyey

Sep 13, 2019

We reached over 500 patrons!
View attachment 1369616

The game still has a largely untapped potential, so expect more of everything; romances, apocalyptic degeneracy, tragedies, main and side quests, there are enough stories to tell.
Please add a pregnancy option for Ain. She's a natural, curvaceous, awesome sex bomb. She is just fitting for that.

2021-09-02_1.jpg

To put it bluntly; screw normal renpy games, if you tell a story, it should be epic.
Totally on your page. It has all the foundation to be epic right now, I can't wait to see it in its full splendor!

Last edited:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
View attachment 1385695 No No i dont want babies i wanna keep my SEXY CURVATIOUS FIGURE :p
Yeah, I'm on the fence about that one. That's a mighty fine figure to destroy but it will be too tempting not to nut inside. We do already have plenty of servants to impregnate, so I don't know. Maybe we can get an on screen choice (baby, no baby) so we don't have to pull out to avoid a pregnancy. Not quite realistic, but I'm not sure if they have any condoms, etc. in post-apocalyptic Egypt.

All that aside, holy shit does this dev know how to make a sexy render. Rarely have I seen a more alluring group of women in F95 games. :whistle:

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
Nice to see this game going forward. Hardcore games with good taste are very rare. Please feed trolls here, otherwise they will starve and wither away.

• Red Heart
Reactions: meola147

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
The MC was right getting there in the scene where Ain is tied up and punished in the dungeon, her mother watching.
That's the only thing that pissed me off about that scene. I'm balls deep in Ain about to explode and Zahra gets all bossy, telling me to stop.

I love you wifey but "take a big step back and literally FUCK Ya Own Face!! I don't know what kind of Saharan bullshit power play you're trying to pull here, but Egypt jack, is my territory." -Les Grossman Kellermann

I rule this harem and you don't get in between a wolf and his fresh meat.

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
That's the only thing that pissed me off about that scene. I'm balls deep in Ain about to explode and Zahra gets all bossy, telling me to stop.

I love you wifey but "take a big step back and literally FUCK Ya Own Face!! I don't know what kind of Saharan bullshit power play you're trying to pull here, but Egypt jack, is my territory." -Les Grossman Kellermann

I rule this harem and you don't get in between a wolf and his fresh meat.
This is why she is a great wife, when you think with the lower brain, she uses her proper :)

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
Zahra submits to Zaton in the bedroom, but outside of that, they are very much a unit and rule the House as a couple presenting an united front, and have done so for 20 +years.
She is a strong woman and every other member of the House is subservient to her.
Especially when it comes to disciplining Ain, she has at least as much if not more of a say in the matter as the MC.
They had agreed that Ain needed to be punished to understand the severity of what she'd done. For the MC to start thinking with his dick halfway through and turn the punishment into a kinky pleasurable moment both for him but, most importantly, for Ain, was, out of game, fan service.. in game it was actually a mistake on his part, devaluing the lesson she was meant to learn, and she rightly so points this out to him. He has a soft spot for his daughters... She knows better. Ain needs to learn.
In the end though, he still got to shoot his load, if you so decided.
The MC does not give her a hard time over her criticism/speaking up about it, precisely because he knows she's right.
As much as he knows he is and acts as the head of the house in front of everybody, privately he values and respects his wife's opinions and voice and takes no pleasure in disappointing her, especially when she's right. Also, she's got a mean/fearsome streak of her own, as you will have seen with the Fairy scene.
Ultimately they are marriage goals, and she's not just a pretty body for him to enjoy, irrespective of what the common notions might be about how harems should be structured in these games. Their dynamics are more complex, or at least that's what we're aiming to portray.

Last edited:

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
For the MC to start thinking with his dick halfway through and turn the punishment into a kinky pleasurable moment both for him but, most importantly, for Ain,
To be honest I didn't like the scene and that is not because the MC was interrupted. What I want to see is Ain's first time with the MC, not some half-assed fanservice scene.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Zahra submits to Zaton in the bedroom, but outside of that, they are very much a unit and rule the House as a couple presenting an united front, and have done so for 20 +years.
She is a strong woman and every other member of the House is subservient to her.
Especially when it comes to disciplining Ain, she has at least if not more of a say in the matter as the MC.
They had agreed that Ain needed to be punished to understand the severity of what she'd done. For the MC to start thinking with his dick halfway through and turn the punishment into a kinky pleasurable moment both for him but, most importantly, for Ain, was, out of game, fan service.. in game it was actually a mistake on his part, devaluing the lesson she was meant to learn, and she rightly so points this out to him. He has a soft spot for his daughters... She knows better. Ain needs to learn.
In the end though, he still got to shoot his load, if you so decided.
The MC does not give her a hard time over her criticism/speaking up about it, precisely because he knows she's right.
As much as he knows he is and acts as the head of the house in front of everybody, privately he values and respects his wife's opinions and voice and takes no pleasure in disappointing her, especially when she's right. Also, she's got a mean/fearsome streak of her own, as you will have seen with the Fairy scene.
Ultimately they are marriage goals, and she's not just a pretty body for him to enjoy, irrespective of what the common notions might be about how harems should be structured in these games. Their dynamics are more complex, or at least that's what we're aiming to portray.
I wasn't really being that serious. ;)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: meola147

kosoyey

Sep 13, 2019
It would be so awesome if Ain was fucked in her spanked ass during that scene :sneaky:
No VN puts out "all the goodies out" in the beginning. You usually get that past half.

I'd love to see her first time though. Maybe a scene where she remembers it? Or where MC remembers it (fondly)? Could be great.

Or both could remember it together. Some F/D bonding.
I approve of this!

Some scenario where her mother explains Ain why she's going to be "made a woman" by his own father and so on and on.

4.80 star(s) 591 Votes