Osider

RedHead
Donor
Sep 23, 2019
Not sure I could want Shani any more than I already do! :giggle:
Why did I have to pick as my waifu the one girl you can't have sex with in the game? I'm cursed. :cry:

Yes, that was a pretty nice consolation prize I must say.
Soo true, i have the same curse it seem, always the not possible or the one who is available in late game who take my preference.

Osider

RedHead
Donor
Sep 23, 2019
It is also nice to "work your way" to something with her. Though so many games end up blueballing people for so long, it was refreshing to immediately grope the tits of your other daughter. Best of both worlds.
Yes just hoped a little more resistance through because the sandbox of the game make her little to easy to get (but it's my preference here).

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
1631471463071.png
1631471473226.png

Dev update 12.09.2021

Okay, good news: We entered the playtesting phase. The events I planned for this update are mostly done, what's left is one animation that needs fixing in Scene A.

This means we could release the update next weekend...

...Howeeeever... Even though scene A is the biggest I have rendered up until this point, about half of the scene is split into two paths, meaning that you get to play most, but not all of the scene in one play through. So, to prevent the update appearing too short, I am crunching the living hell out of a scene which was at first not planned for this update.

Release is planned for Sunday next weekend, as you waited long enough, but we could also roll over to a couple days later. It will be worth it though; the sister-in-law is finally coming to the city...

Also, how do you like the new Emilia?

Progress:
New world map: 100%
Home interactions: 100%
Harem scene: 100%
Scene A: 95%
Scene B: 100%
Scene C: 30%

d1b rework (Ivy in Old Cairo): 100%
Fairy basement variation: 100%

Choker8x8

Jul 21, 2017
View attachment 1401769
View attachment 1401770

Dev update 12.09.2021

Okay, good news: We entered the playtesting phase. The events I planned for this update are mostly done, what's left is one animation that needs fixing in Scene A.

...Howeeeever... Even though scene A is the biggest I have rendered up until this point, about half of the scene is split into two paths, meaning that you get to play most, but not all of the scene in one play through. So, to prevent the update appearing too short, I am crunching the living hell out of a scene which was at first not planned for this update.

Release is planned for Sunday next weekend, as you waited long enough, but we could also roll over to a couple days later. It will be worth it though; the sister-in-law is finally coming to the city...

Progress:

Can't wait to fill Ain's belly with daddy's cum

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
View attachment 1401769
View attachment 1401770

Dev update 12.09.2021

Progress:

Holy shit, this guy works fast! I'm so used to the extra long work cycle of so many other devs that I had forgotten what a really fast (but high quality) production looks like. Emilia looks great, Ain looks great. Just wow. I'm also excited to see Shani again.

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
What is the pregnancy content on this one?
We meet (and have a bit of sex, sort of, not actively, more watching) with a heavily pregnant woman in town, and there's talk about it, but that's it so far if I remember right. Dev seems to be positive about it though so I think we can expect more as the game is developed further.

Reactions: KVS and Airell

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
What is the pregnancy content on this one?
We meet (and have a bit of sex, sort of, not actively, more watching) with a heavily pregnant woman in town, and there's talk about it, but that's it so far if I remember right. Dev seems to be positive about it though so I think we can expect more as the game is developed further.
Yep. Characters talk about it and you have a number of willing characters, namely Emilia, who is your household servant and then of course the priestess(?) woman in the city who is basically a baby-making machine for the state. You may or may not be the father of her most recent conception, depending on your choices. And since the MC has had full sex with Emilia, I would imagine her pregnancy will be coming soon. With the large number of women you can nut inside, I'm sure it's only a matter of time before you become the next Genghis Khan.

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
i dont understantd why ppl pay so much for two months update.

for so low content in each update

and content/story is degrading each update...
It's a real headscratcher, isn't it?
But worry not.. when I am done waddling around in my money-filled swimming pool, I shall endeavour to examine the issue and promptly provide you with a complete analysis of the phenomenon. That is... if you can afford to pay my market research fees.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
i dont understantd why ppl pay so much for two months update.

for so low content in each update

and content/story is degrading each update...
You can't be serious - this game actually produces consistent and fantastic updates much faster than most games. There are certain games on F95 making 4x more on patreon that releases updates only once a year!

_Orion_

May 28, 2020
You can't be serious - this game actually produces consistent and fantastic updates much faster than most games. There are certain games on F95 making 4x more on patreon that releases updates only once a year!
Some haven't in more than a year, but still that shouldn't be any of his concerns especially if he plays the game THANKS to those people paying

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
I hope one day we get a Father/Daughter threesome w/ Ain and Shani.
I suggest not to look so far and first wish that the relationship with Shani has progressed further than it is now. In general, his awkwardness in relation to one of his daughters, while he has already passed all the bases with the other, confuses me a little. :unsure:

4.80 star(s) 591 Votes