claus001

Feb 15, 2020
I forgive my forgiveness for my mistake. At the beginning of the game I mixed up two options, drop and quit. And then, on emotions, I began to blame the censored and uncensored version of the game. Once again, I'm sorry, I'm wrong. My mistake.
What nonsense this is?! You cannot say that! Nobody is wrong and everybody are right all the time in the internet!

• Haha
Reactions: EduEdu and Xypher

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
iirc Shani was raised to be the MC's protege, another Stalker, unlike Ain who was raised to be sultry, obedient and sexually open as a potential wife to someone, similar to diplomatic marriages for political gain or influence. (Or just keep her for yourself, for those who aren't into sharing, as your personal obedient loving sex toy or daughter wife). Though I could be wrong in this analogy.
In general, I understood the logic. And I can even agree that this reason may have such consequences that no interactions of a sexual nature or with sexual overtones were carried out with the Shani. But why this brought such difficulties for him remains a mystery to me.

Reactions: Xypher

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
those they are stupide and some biggot"s, with they're fucking, rules..
90 % of the game that they provide are now "insipide" or déjà vue and sound like block bosters for the masses....
No creativities, no imagination..I recognise here this kind of "law fare" of the puritanisme and morality"s ,
The same by the way who since under the centuries, have purchase, ban, go in jail or kill sometimes.
when its not on theres right straigh thinks and things.
As human as perfect in everyway, everytimes, everyplaces.

when the censure kill art..
Que? What does any of that even mean? Even Google translating from french to english tends to be more comprehensible than that. You are displeased about something I surmise from the general tone of your post. Try again.
Oh wait, You’re talking about Patreon aren’t you? Well, they’re annoying, That’s for sure.

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
Que? What does any of that even mean? Even Google translating from french to english tends to be more comprehensible than that. You are displeased about something I surmise from the general tone of your post. Try again.
Oh wait, You’re talking about Patreon aren’t you? Well, they’re annoying, That’s for sure.
I translated this composition of linguistic art into Russian. Imagine what it was like for me. :BootyTime: But I still also generally understood the essence.(y)

COOLMASTER

Nov 12, 2019
Most of the time in S.f. books or movies, you have already an alternate reality, with another rules, morality etc.
it s make you thinks on different point of view and interrogation..
(read phillip k dick, isaac assimov, stephen king, franck herbert, aldous huxley, rené Barjavel or orwell etc....)

i really dont care about google translation. Google can't translate anything right in english...them english

Of course dude, i write about patreon, paypal and all of this kind.

they gonna censure those tit's or a blowjob in a comics, art , game or whatever right away,

but will let this spread the worst ideas of fascist totalitarianism or religious extremism of all faiths.
or the stupidity like peaple really things that earth is plate !...

i think that If you don’t like a game because you think it’s violent or there’s sex, then don’t play it.
I don’t like bestiality, NTR so I don’t play it, and I don’t bother who likes it.
(in 99 % it s only a fantasme..so let it be)

People are offensed about this, but don't see the probleme's when a guy offer a real gun's at his 5 years old son.
but the insame and the real obsenity is here........

On the other hand, if someone attacks someone’s ethnic or cultural origin, there is a real breach and real probleme.
You have to know how to differentiate.

COOLMASTER

Nov 12, 2019
FOR NOW they are already on patreon and also paypal, so

Up date gonna arrive in the end of this month maybe

Zetan and his team, (super guy's) try to make the best they can,
But they have some little probleme to resolve
(cinematic, fluidity of those renders for all this make sense as already they do.)

be patient it's coming soon ;)

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Most of the time in S.f. books or movies, you have already an alternate reality, with another rules, morality etc.
(read phillip k dick, isaac assimov, stephen king, franck herbert, aldous huxley, rené Barjavel or orwell etc....)

i really dont care about google translation. Google can't translate anything right in english...them english

they gonna censure those tit's or a blowjob in a comics, art , game or whatever right away,

but will let this spread the worst ideas of fascist totalitarianism or religious extremism of all faiths.

i think that If you don’t like a game because you think it’s violent or there’s sex, then don’t play it.
I don’t like bestiality, NTR so I don’t play it, and I don’t bother who likes it.

People are offensed about this, but don't see the probleme's when a guy offer a real gun's at his 5 years old son.

On the other hand, if someone attacks someone’s ethnic or cultural origin, there is a real breach and real probleme.
You don't honor your nickname... Patreon doesn't censor tits or blowjob, only illegal sex (incest, bestiality, pedo)

• Wow
Reactions: Jeancul

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020

Huh, this time I understood you perfectly and I don't disagree with anything. And I've read those authors. So, glad we cleared that up.(y)

COOLMASTER

Nov 12, 2019
You don't honor your nickname... Patreon doesn't censor tits or blowjob, only illegal sex (incest, bestiality, pedo)
I DON T HAVE TOO PROOVE ANythings on my nickname..
i know who i am ;)
.your true about illegal sex...but they censor sometimes for over reason....a lot.
to depend country culture perception....law fare censor work as well..

• Red Heart
Reactions: meola147

kosoyey

Sep 13, 2019
It always comes down to a payment service, really.
If SubscribeStar had Paypal, I think everyone would use it.
SubscribeStar had Paypal.

But Paypal is in the hands of the usual woke authoritarian pseudo-marxists who command us, the serfs, about what is good and what is bad.

One day Paypal dropped Subscribestar because of the usual Orwellian BS keywords (machist, mysoginist, whatever) and Subscribestar almost defaulted because of that. They had to find a non woke payment processor. More and more often, sadly, this means "find a company outside of the USA, who are following Canada on the path of authoritarism".

kosoyey

Sep 13, 2019
Patreon doesn't censor tits or blowjob, only illegal sex (incest, bestiality, pedo)
Incest is not forbidden in my country. But hey, Patreon and Paypal are THE law above "us serf states" laws I guess.

how much content there is at the moment?
Enough to love it. Enought to give a detailed idea of where it's going to.

yihedi5045

Sep 14, 2021
Nooo! What have you done to my Emilia? Damn, that wasn't how her face used to be, disappointing. She looks awful. Emilia was the only reason I looked forward to playing this game and now she is gone. I'm out.

Reactions: meola147

Edelvays

Jan 3, 2018
SubscribeStar had Paypal.

But Paypal is in the hands of the usual woke authoritarian pseudo-marxists who command us, the serfs, about what is good and what is bad.

One day Paypal dropped Subscribestar because of the usual Orwellian BS keywords (machist, mysoginist, whatever) and Subscribestar almost defaulted because of that. They had to find a non woke payment processor. More and more often, sadly, this means "find a company outside of the USA, who are following Canada on the path of authoritarism".
I didn't know it had it, good to know
But yea, Paypal dictates the rules and it's pretty fucking sad.

4.80 star(s) 591 Votes