JB08

Aug 6, 2016
I dont even remember what Emilia used to look like tbh, Been a while since I played.

Whats with all the comments about how the Dev cucked out to patreon rules and censoring stuff? I read back several pages and noticed multiple comments about it. What happened? I dont remember anything like this the last update.

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
I dont even remember what Emilia used to look like tbh, Been a while since I played.

Whats with all the comments about how the Dev cucked out to patreon rules and censoring stuff? I read back several pages and noticed multiple comments about it. What happened? I dont remember anything like this the last update.
One was a pure mistake from some dude who by mistake played censored version, another was, I think, more of a general discussion about the stupidity of Patreons rules. It was a bit hard to follow but you can safely ignore the whole thing. Nothing's actually happened.

COOLMASTER

Nov 12, 2019
as long zetan and his team make a super work...but ain his a central caractere and maybe this little dizzy gonna bring some big trouble :)

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
Emilias new look seems awful man i'm really disappointed
had the same problem with the change of ain but i think we will get used to it.
still think its a bad idea (even if the dev was not pleased with the looks before) to change a characters appearance mid game.
new players will not mind it cause mostly they dont know how the chars looked before but when you se update after update with several changes or "improvements" of characters it will devide fans. anger some like you or please others but people who started a game because of 1 or 2 chars they find great wont be pleased if the char suddenly gets changed if better or not they liked the original design and wont be pleased.

on a sidenote about the misunderstanding of the self censor the last posts really got censored i think in v.0.2 where nearly all gore scenes in the beginning where cut or changed even if you choose the gore options but was changed back one or two updates later and now has the option to disable the scenes or wath the original ones.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
new players will not mind it cause mostly they dont know how the chars looked before
Unless the dev changes only the future renders and doesn't redo the old ones. Maybe to redo them when the game is finished or slowly in between. I don't know how many renders of Emilia there is to remake and if the dev said anything about it

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Unless the dev changes only the future renders and doesn't redo the old ones. Maybe to redo them when the game is finished or slowly in between. I don't know how many renders of Emilia there is to remake and if the dev said anything about it
Yes, she doesn't have a lot of content. One lewd scene I think and a handful of other scenes. The deeper into the story we go, the more work it will be to change up old renders, so I doubt we will get much more of it.

Anyway, I pulled up an old image of Emilia. Here is a comparison of the two, attached below. I don't think she was radically changed. Generally, I'm not a fan of changing characters mid-game, but these seem like small adjustments. I think she looks quite good. It's all subjective of course, but there is no major body change (I think), and the facial features are mostly the same. The eyebrows are a little different and now her eyes aren't as baggy.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
Yes, she doesn't have a lot of content. One lewd scene I think and a handful of other scenes. The deeper into the story we go, the more work it will be to change up old renders, so I doubt we will get much more of it.

Anyway, I pulled up an old image of Emilia. Here is a comparison of the two, attached below. I don't think she was radically changed. Generally, I'm not a fan of changing characters mid-game, but these seem like small adjustments. I think she looks quite good. It's all subjective of course, but there is no major body change (I think), and the facial features are mostly the same. The eyebrows are a little different and now her eyes aren't as baggy.

I agree. The changes are minimal and, in my opinion, only slightly revived the character, made it more realistic. Compared to how the characters were changed in WVM, the changes here are just superficial and only for the better.

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
SubscribeStar had Paypal.

But Paypal is in the hands of the usual woke authoritarian pseudo-marxists who command us, the serfs, about what is good and what is bad.

One day Paypal dropped Subscribestar because of the usual Orwellian BS keywords (machist, mysoginist, whatever) and Subscribestar almost defaulted because of that. They had to find a non woke payment processor. More and more often, sadly, this means "find a company outside of the USA, who are following Canada on the path of authoritarism".
I'm pretty sure the problem started with the Puritan family controlling Visa, nothing to do with wokeness.

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020

IDK, I think she looks a lot different. To me she looks a lot younger and her complexion smoother and the way her mouth was changed it looks smaller. I usually don't like when character's looks get changed, especially if those features are what made me attracted to them and somethng is altered to those features it can be disappointing. Of course, if the dev didn't like how she looked before it is his prerogative to change them.

Reactions: HansDampf788
4.80 star(s) 591 Votes