fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
1632062632255.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dev update 19.09.2021

Hey everyone, as I somewhat anticipated, we need a few extra days for the release, as the last scene is taking some additional time. Cynical has been quite busy as well recently outside of the game which is why he needs some more time for the writing/editing.

0.07 will be released Wednesday, 22nd of September.

As always, I'm super interested in what you will think about this update. It will be one of two quality of life updates, so new events aside, you will also see some changes to the overall look of the game. (Menu, gallery, etc)

Thank you for your patience and all the support, especially to those who pledge to the upper tiers in times when life is so complicated for everybody. Can't wait to show you what we've been up to!

Xypher

May 1, 2017
View attachment 1412876
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dev update 19.09.2021

Hey everyone, as I somewhat anticipated, we need a few extra days for the release, as the last scene is taking some additional time. Cynical has been quite busy as well recently outside of the game which is why he needs some more time for the writing/editing.

As always, I'm super interested in what you will think about this update. It will be one of two quality of life updates, so new events aside, you will also see some changes to the overall look of the game. (Menu, gallery, etc)

Thank you for your patience and all the support, especially to those who pledge to the upper tiers in times when life is so complicated for everybody. Can't wait to show you what we've been up to!
Disappointed but understandable, I hope once the update comes out we can have a chance to at least have some fun with the sister-in-law that was mentioned in the initial release.

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul and Nulldev

kosoyey

Sep 13, 2019
Game looks great! But are there no anal scenes at all?
There is one, with the black woman who attacks the Stalker at the beginning of the game. If she's spared, she invites MC to go visit her and then you have a go to her backdoor.

I don't care about anything EXCEPT DON'T EVER CHANGE AYN!!!

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
There is one, with the black woman who attacks the Stalker at the beginning of the game. If she's spared, she invites MC to go visit her and then you have a go to her backdoor.

If the change comes in the form of a pregnant belly that would be a change I can live with.

Kalenz123

Dec 13, 2018

She needs way smaller breasts. I mean.. either she has 2 pregnancies behind her or the breasts are fake. Somehow I doubt either of those options.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
She needs way smaller breasts. I mean.. either she has 2 pregnancies behind her or the breasts are fake. Somehow I doubt either of those options.
Nah, I like her just the way she is and they look au naturel to me. I appreciate the fact that the designer went against the F95 norm of having breast size directly related to age (i.e. the older the character the bigger the bewbs). It's rare to see a youngest daughter who isn't a spinner. Usually the landlady or grand-landlady are the thiccest. But here it's cute, little Ain. Good job devs. (y)

That said, I wouldn't mind adding a spinner to the harem line up. But a hard no on changing our existing lovely ladies.

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
Having encountered girls back in high school with that much.... err... volume. I can say that it's realistic. Rare but not impossible.
The update got delayed from Sunday to Wednesday, so it should come out today.
Sweet.

Xypher

May 1, 2017
I move for the dev to make Ain's breasts even larger instead! I'm prepared to suspend my disbelief!
I wouldn't mind this, it'd be interesting if we're given the option for Ain, Shani and Zahra to have body modifications or body piercings, maybe even making them Bimbos. Then again this might ruin the Post-Apocalypse fantasy or it sounds too much.

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
I wouldn't mind this, it'd be interesting if we're given the option for Ain, Shani and Zahra to have body modifications or body piercings, maybe even making them Bimbos. Then again this might ruin the Post-Apocalypse fantasy or it sounds too much.
Yep, that's exactly how I see the story going. MC discovers an ancient piece of technology on one of his raids: a bimbo gun! He then uses it on his family and lives happily ever after. The end.

Or you know, the devs of a dark, gritty post apocalyptic game could spend their resources and time on something that isn't the most randomly stupid change of direction imaginable.

4.80 star(s) 590 Votes