Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
Zahra submits to Zaton in the bedroom, but outside of that, they are very much a unit and rule the House as a couple presenting an united front, and have done so for 20 +years.
She is a strong woman and every other member of the House is subservient to her.
Especially when it comes to disciplining Ain, she has at least if not more of a say in the matter as the MC.
They had agreed that Ain needed to be punished to understand the severity of what she'd done. For the MC to start thinking with his dick halfway through and turn the punishment into a kinky pleasurable moment both for him but, most importantly, for Ain, was, out of game, fan service.. in game it was actually a mistake on his part, devaluing the lesson she was meant to learn, and she rightly so points this out to him. He has a soft spot for his daughters... She knows better. Ain needs to learn.
In the end though, he still got to shoot his load, if you so decided.
The MC does not give her a hard time over her criticism/speaking up about it, precisely because he knows she's right.
As much as he knows he is and acts as the head of the house in front of everybody, privately he values and respects his wife's opinions and voice and takes no pleasure in disappointing her, especially when she's right. Also, she's got a mean/fearsome streak of her own, as you will have seen with the Fairy scene.
Ultimately they are marriage goals, and she's not just a pretty body for him to enjoy, irrespective of what the common notions might be about how harems should be structured in these games. Their dynamics are more complex, or at least that's what we're aiming to portray.
i must say i really disliked this scene and wished for an option to just bring ain back to her room and hang his wife there instead so she can have a taste from her own medicine (including some snarky comments from the raider girl cause she is damn right that doing this to her own daughter is fucked up...) didnt have a problem with the wife till that scene but seriously after that scene i try to avoid her whenever it is possible.
even only the option to say that it was over the top and just free her and maybe let her stay in the cell a few days would be a better way (good that at last the spanking can be declined). this punishment just dont add up with previous choices how you can behave towards ain (be a nice loving father, ok mybe a bit too much loving ;) or an asshole that uses her only for his pleasure like in the dining room scene) maybe it is possible to insert just a few lines and another option to the scene wich dont even need new renders like an option when you enter the cell and see her to stop it and talk about the punishmet with his wife or just continue like it is (if stopping the scene could just skip to the part where he declines to spank/fuck her and she is released with a few new sentences and a little discussion that if the wife wants to punish their daughters she should discuss it with him beforehand) this way her place would not be questioned and it would even add some deep to the characters.

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
i must say i really disliked this scene and wished for an option to just bring ain back to her room and hang his wife there instead so she can have a taste from her own medicine (including some snarky comments from the raider girl cause she is damn right that doing this to her own daughter is fucked up...) didnt have a problem with the wife till that scene but seriously after that scene i try to avoid her whenever it is possible.
even only the option to say that it was over the top and just free her and maybe let her stay in the cell a few days would be a better way (good that at last the spanking can be declined). this punishment just dont add up with previous choices how you can behave towards ain (be a nice loving father, ok mybe a bit too much loving ;) or an asshole that uses her only for his pleasure like in the dining room scene) maybe it is possible to insert just a few lines and another option to the scene wich dont even need new renders like an option when you enter the cell and see her to stop it and talk about the punishmet with his wife or just continue like it is (if stopping the scene could just skip to the part where he declines to spank/fuck her and she is released with a few new sentences and a little discussion that if the wife wants to punish their daughters she should discuss it with him beforehand) this way her place would not be questioned and it would even add some deep to the characters.
I'll be honest, the total absence of periods and sentences makes it a bit hard to read and I may have missed the point entirely, but I don't see how effectively removing willful decisions from a person (Zahra in this case), and having her ask Z about everything can be considered "adding character depth".
If anything else, it reduces her to a husk by making Z's partner of 20+ years having to ask about how to behave in their household (or assume they are not on the same wavelength already). In fact, I think we also imply so in some dialogues.

And Ain was not punished like that for breaking a vase or something. The misstep was slightly more grave (potentially for her in the end).

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Dev update 05.09.2021
1630864881342.png
1630864892349.png
Hey everyone. Scene B is rendered and being written, and although it's much shorter than Scene A, it still has content I don't want to spoil, so here are some random pictures of the update to keep you guessing ;p (I know, very mean...)

Progress:
New world map: 95%
Home interactions: 0%
Harem scene: 40%
Scene A: 95%
Scene B: 80%

d1b rework (Ivy in Old Cairo): 100%
Fairy basement variation: 100%
(...)

brymont92

Jun 12, 2017
Its there a way to get a notification when the game its updated? Such a good game. Clever writing. MC was already fucking half of the LI prior the start of the game. Thats so good story wise. We get more story and less LI its falling in love with the MC out of the blue.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I see your point. Still, I find it funny and hot that, because you cannot fuck her, you get horny from giving her a massage, and then go to your wife (and slave) to “solve” that.
It is also nice to "work your way" to something with her. Though so many games end up blueballing people for so long, it was refreshing to immediately grope the tits of your other daughter. Best of both worlds.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
True but harder to get more you want to have it ;)
Not sure I could want Shani any more than I already do! :giggle:
Why did I have to pick as my waifu the one girl you can't have sex with in the game? I'm cursed. :cry:

It is also nice to "work your way" to something with her. Though so many games end up blueballing people for so long, it was refreshing to immediately grope the tits of your other daughter. Best of both worlds.
Yes, that was a pretty nice consolation prize I must say.

4.80 star(s) 591 Votes