Daquarius

Jan 23, 2018
This game is absurdly good, one of the best I've played. The only thing I didn't like is that there is a false sense of choice. For example, If you kill the elf you just lose content. It seems that there is a right way to play the game, which is letting anyone to live and accepting all slaves. It should have exclusive scenes for the other choices, for example, you just get the redhair slave if you sided with the decayed (In the current version, I got the redhaired slave anyway).

The choices should play like this: If you give the relic to the queen, you'll get the blond slave. If you help the elf, you'll get the demi human path. If you side with the decayed, you get the redhair girl. If you save the elf and keep the relic, you'll be unable to get the redhair slave. If you save the elf and sell the relic, you won't be able to get the blond slave.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Dev update 22.08.2021
1629660355949.png
1629660367732.png
This week we continued working on various things. I also took a day to remake one of the older scenes. It finally looks like how I imagined it 8 months ago, gritty and more impactful.

Fairy's basement scene is getting a new optional scene for the rough path (for those who didn't like the... hands on part) and the world map is also being redone from the ground up to allow us to show more locations and in greater detail.

Progress:
New world map: 80%
Home interactions: 0%
Harem scene: 20%
Scene A: 95%
Scene B: 0%

d1b rework (Ivy in Old Cairo): 100%
Fairy basement variation: 70%
(...)

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
This game is absurdly good, one of the best I've played. The only thing I didn't like is that there is a false sense of choice. For example, If you kill the elf you just lose content. It seems that there is a right way to play the game, which is letting anyone to live and accepting all slaves. It should have exclusive scenes for the other choices, for example, you just get the redhair slave if you sided with the decayed (In the current version, I got the redhaired slave anyway).

The choices should play like this: If you give the relic to the queen, you'll get the blond slave. If you help the elf, you'll get the demi human path. If you side with the decayed, you get the redhair girl. If you save the elf and keep the relic, you'll be unable to get the redhair slave. If you save the elf and sell the relic, you won't be able to get the blond slave.
Some kind of wrong harem turns out. I don't like this. :BootyTime:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jeancul

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018

this choices are pretty much as you said but the reason we get the redhair slave is because the trader at the decayed base where the old mentor is at sells her to us. so we essentially got two ways of getting the redhair slave.

so yeah you dont have to side with the decayed to get the redhair girl as there are more then one ways to get her.

• Wow

Hisakatana

May 31, 2020
let me get this straight.
you have attacked Asani (the black girl) first, and then killed the dude...and you still saw her in the search for a new vehicle?

that should not be possible...
we'll check to see if it's a bug or something broke someplace else.
I have v0.06 and not v0.06b, but I also got this and am able to replicate it. Since I didn't notice anything in the changelog about this being addressed I imagine it's the same for 0.06b.

• Haha

Craftomega

Mar 17, 2017
You can remove the inconsistent stepmom/stepdad and mom/dad by changing all instances of:

[dad!c] to [persistent.dad]
[mom!c] to [persistent.mom]

within the \game\scripts .rpy files.

Chakas

Dec 19, 2017
I'm in love with this game, one of the best i ever played. Love the setting, characters and the story is promissing. Can't wait to see more of it

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: meola147

Chakas

Dec 19, 2017
I'm in love with this game, one of the best i ever played. Love the setting, characters and the story is promissing. Can't wait to see more of it

Reactions: meola147

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
You can remove the inconsistent stepmom/stepdad and mom/dad by changing all instances of:

[dad!c] to [persistent.dad]
[mom!c] to [persistent.mom]

within the \game\scripts .rpy files.
if that's the issue, I suspect the players encountering it have 0.6, and not the last patch, 06b... in which I am fairly sure we fixed that..jury is still out on the Kyra Asani kerfuffle.
we'll probably get around to that one with the next update...

Daquarius

Jan 23, 2018
this choices are pretty much as you said but the reason we get the redhair slave is because the trader at the decayed base where the old mentor is at sells her to us. so we essentially got two ways of getting the redhair slave.

so yeah you dont have to side with the decayed to get the redhair girl as there are more then one ways to get her.
Yeah, I'm just saying that we should only get Fairy IF we side with the decayed for the sake of of ingame choices. If you let them kill the elf, you just lose content, you gain nothing. You're a just a retard siding with the decayed. We should get something making unpopular choices, like siding with the bad guys. Killing the nubian woman should get you a treasure in her home, you gain nothing killing her until now.

I'm saying that the game, in the current version, only rewards who make the good guy choices. I played the game multiples times and there is just two options, being good and getting additional content, or being bad and losing content.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Yeah, I'm just saying that we should only get Fairy IF we side with the decayed for the sake of of ingame choices. If you let them kill the elf, you just lose content, you gain nothing. You're a just a retard siding with the decayed. We should get something making unpopular choices, like siding with the bad guys. Killing the nubian woman should get you a treasure in her home, you gain nothing killing her until now.

I'm saying that the game, in the current version, only rewards who make the good guy choices. I played the game multiples times and there is just two options, being good and getting additional content, or being bad and losing content.
to be fair you can bang(rape) a girl in her sleep. not really a good guy choice there. also forcing the girl to give you a BJ in the opening scene isnt a good guy choice. letting her live yeah sure. i guess it also depends what you consider good.

from a different perspective maybe MC is the asshole for killing the decayed and stealing their meal.:unsure:

Daquarius

Jan 23, 2018
to be fair you can bang(rape) a girl in her sleep. not really a good guy choice there. also forcing the girl to give you a BJ in the opening scene isnt a good guy choice. letting her live yeah sure. i guess it also depends what you consider good.

from a different perspective maybe MC is the asshole for killing the decayed and stealing their meal.:unsure:
The opening scene is pure genius, you can do whatever you want and choices have consequences. That's one of the reasons I spent a few minutes thinking what to do with the elf. I really thought to what is personally important to me, first was saving the life of an innocent, second fullfiling my duty with the queen, and third, don't pissing off a community of ugly people. That's why, at my first playthrough, I choose to kill the decayed. The problem is, you are rewarded for the first two options, and choosing the bad guys don't give you anything different, worse than that, you just lose the bunker scene.

I like the options of rejecting people's offers, but it turns out that the only true options are to accept the offer and get rewards, or reject the offer and get nothing. What I was expecting is something like that 1- do good (gains rewards) 2- do evil (gains different rewards), 3- do nothing (gains nothing). The point is that most of the evil actions are the same as doing nothing (example: siding with the decayed instead of the elf, killing the black girl, killing the asian girl, letting the decayed eat the asian girl leader)

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
The opening scene is pure genius, you can do whatever you want and choices have consequences. That's one of the reasons I spent a few minutes thinking what to do with the elf. I really thought to what is personally important to me, first was saving the life of an innocent, second fullfiling my duty with the queen, and third, don't pissing off a community of ugly people. That's why, at my first playthrough, I choose to kill the decayed. The problem is, you are rewarded for the first two options, and choosing the bad guys don't give you anything different, worse than that, you just lose the bunker scene.

I like the options of rejecting people's offers, but it turns out that the only true options are to accept the offer and get rewards, or reject the offer and get nothing. What I was expecting is something like that 1- do good (gains rewards) 2- do evil (gains different rewards), 3- do nothing (gains nothing). The point is that most of the evil actions are the same as doing nothing (example: siding with the decayed instead of the elf, killing the black girl, killing the asian girl, letting the decayed eat the asian girl leader)
i could be wrong but doesnt letting the elf die get you the scene with the redhead?

also maybe the reward to some of those scenes like killing the black girl is in fact the act of killing her itself. instead of letting her live and maybe get a reward (which if a hot girls is involved chances are she'll be the reward.) instead your choosing immediate satisfaction over long term sexy times. again to my earlier point not all the sex is "nice" so although some options dont give you an alternate sex scene that your looking for. you do get a different reward. again its a matter of perspective,

dont get me wrong i understand what your saying. but dont expect alot of sexy time if you kill all the girls. also in terms of materialistic rewards. if you kill the black girl not sure how or why you'd go to her house to loot her if you dont know where its at or have a reason to go there.

killing the asians then im not sure how youd get the new truck. it might've xplained it already but since i never let them die i didnt see the alternate path of how he got the truck if he did.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
i could be wrong but doesnt letting the elf die get you the scene with the redhead?

also maybe the reward to some of those scenes like killing the black girl is in fact the act of killing her itself. instead of letting her live and maybe get a reward (which if a hot girls is involved chances are she'll be the reward.) instead your choosing immediate satisfaction over long term sexy times. again to my earlier point not all the sex is "nice" so although some options dont give you an alternate sex scene that your looking for. you do get a different reward. again its a matter of perspective,

dont get me wrong i understand what your saying. but dont expect alot of sexy time if you kill all the girls. also in terms of materialistic rewards. if you kill the black girl not sure how or why you'd go to her house to loot her if you dont know where its at or have a reason to go there.

killing the asians then im not sure how youd get the new truck. it might've xplained it already but since i never let them die i didnt see the alternate path of how he got the truck if he did.
Yes, it seems like you are going to get a lot less content if you don't save the women in this game. And not just lewd content but other important content as well (new truck, source of intel at the shack, Elf storyline, etc.). I always save the women because I have a one track mind, but it seems a poor choice not to save them even if you aren't a sex-crazed maniac like my MC. I do wonder, will the devs eventually insert a negative result for saving a woman at some point? Just to mix things up.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Yes, it seems like you are going to get a lot less content if you don't save the women in this game. And not just lewd content but other important content as well (new truck, source of intel at the shack, Elf storyline, etc.). I always save the women because I have a one track mind, but it seems a poor choice not to save them even if you aren't a sex-crazed maniac like my MC. I do wonder, will the devs eventually insert a negative result for saving a woman at some point? Just to mix things up.
if there is a negative, so far it'd be with the decayed. i took a few meals from them already so who knows.

theres also the possibilty we can "SAVE" another girl from her husband/lover whatever and he might come back to get us.

that reminds me of the slave owner who was beating his slave. i mean that technically counts as a consequence right? we save slave and he tries to kill us. just cause i wanna kill him doesnt meant i saved her without some sort of negative response. its just in that case i turned the negative to a positive by saying. "eh i dont see how i lose here":cool:

4.80 star(s) 590 Votes