Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
it would be nice for more events to be added with her. maybe knock her up also. but hopefully we'll get some repeatable scenes soon.
I definitely think there will be more scenes at the shack. The impression I got was that MC could return any time and she would provide him with intel on recent events in the wasteland. It makes sense that after MC is fed, watered, and filled full of information that the player would be given the opportunity for repeat sex, just like the scenes back at the estate.

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
In edit details, some of the descriptions show up as None, and in the living room they call each other None, but I can't change them (error screen).

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
How to fix the Wife being called "none"? If I try to edit it, I get a Error...

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
TypeError: object of type 'NoneType' has no len()

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3276, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3694, in interact_core
    renpy.display.behavior.input_post_per_interact()
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 1129, in input_post_per_interact
    i.update_text(content, editable)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 1264, in update_text
    set_content(new_content)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 1258, in set_content
    l = len(content)

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.6.1693
Desert Stalker 0.06b
Thu Aug 19 09:19:07 2021

Reactions: FunkyD

FunkyD

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2017
How to fix the Wife being called "none"? If I try to edit it, I get a Error...

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3276, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3694, in interact_core
    renpy.display.behavior.input_post_per_interact()
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 1129, in input_post_per_interact
    i.update_text(content, editable)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 1264, in update_text
    set_content(new_content)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 1258, in set_content
    l = len(content)

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.6.1693
Desert Stalker 0.06b
Thu Aug 19 09:19:07 2021
I'am having the same issue. I have the Walkthrough MOD installed and it is my first time playing the game. I have no prior saves nor any playthrough beforehand

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
I'am having the same issue. I have the Walkthrough MOD installed and it is my first time playing the game. I have no prior saves nor any playthrough beforehand
I think I found a workaround. Just dont rename the Characters until all relations are set. Then it worked for me, but I still have the Stepdad/Stepmom at the start of sentences.

• Wow
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: FunkyD and Jeancul

JWPU

Jan 28, 2021
Edit // 16.03.2021:
Bugs have been fixed, links have been updated. If you still find some, let us know in the discord and we will send you the corrected script asap.
The next update will focus on a new faction, as well as home activities. Thank you to everyone who joined!! ;)

Full version:

PC: Link
Mac: Link
Android: Link

0.04 Patch (0.03 required):

PC: Link
Script (newest fixes): Link

Sorry i shared "unnoficial" bugged patreon update....(whatever that means) :D
Why is my character and the daughters usually calling their mother "None" and occasionally call her stepmom

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Jeancul

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
Why is my character and the daughters usually calling their mother "None" and occasionally call her stepmom
read the post immediately above yours... as for the lingering problem... of still being step... we will try to fix it with the next release, as soon as we identify where the issue lies.

Reactions: FunkyD

Cacaprout123

Nov 14, 2019

Dev update 15.08.2021
View attachment 1354493
View attachment 1354494
Hey everyone, it has been a month since the last release and the biggest scene is mostly done. Scene A will have two variations, depending on how you treated a certain someone last time. Looking at the schedule, I can easily say it has been the most difficult one to make yet. The rest of the scenes should not take as long.

Thank you for your continued support and patience, have a nice week!

Progress:
Home interactions: 0%
Harem scene: 10%
Scene A: 95%
Scene B: 0%
(...)
Want to make the queen my wife

_Orion_

May 28, 2020
I found something that bugs me about the black raider chick isn't she suppossed to be dead if you choose to attack her first? when looking for the car if you didn't save Kyra she's still in that shack, i mean that kind of wound should be deadly let's not forget that she doesn't even addresses it

Reactions: Darg

Darg

Dec 3, 2017
I found something that bugs me about the black raider chick isn't she suppossed to be dead if you choose to attack her first? when looking for the car if you didn't save Kyra she's still in that shack, i mean that kind of wound should be deadly let's not forget that she doesn't even addresses it
I noticed that too, probably bug. Maybe devs didnt expect someone would kill her :ROFLMAO: but she did talk shit about MC family :mad:

_Orion_

May 28, 2020
I noticed that too, probably bug. Maybe devs didnt expect someone would kill her :ROFLMAO: but she did talk shit about MC family :mad:
if you do save Kyra from the decayed she is dead if not she's still alive which doesn't make sense

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
if you do save Kyra from the decayed she is dead if not she's still alive which doesn't make sense
let me get this straight.
you have attacked Asani (the black girl) first, and then killed the dude...and you still saw her in the search for a new vehicle?

that should not be possible...
we'll check to see if it's a bug or something broke someplace else.

Reactions: Durisaz

_Orion_

May 28, 2020
let me get this straight.
you have attacked Asani (the black girl) first, and then killed the dude...and you still saw her in the search for a new vehicle?

that should not be possible...
we'll check to see if it's a bug or something broke someplace else.
yes but only if you didn't save Kyra from the decayed also, if you killed Asani and saved Kyra she IS dead. BTW it's really cool to see devs interact like this, it's gonna win many people's respect and support.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 590 Votes