fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Dev update 15.08.2021
1629061542030.png
1629061561079.png
Hey everyone, it has been a month since the last release and the biggest scene is mostly done. Scene A will have two variations, depending on how you treated a certain someone last time. Looking at the schedule, I can easily say it has been the most difficult one to make yet. The rest of the scenes should not take as long.

Thank you for your continued support and patience, have a nice week!

Progress:
Home interactions: 0%
Harem scene: 10%
Scene A: 95%
Scene B: 0%
(...)

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020

Dev update 15.08.2021
View attachment 1354493
View attachment 1354494
Hey everyone, it has been a month since the last release and the biggest scene is mostly done. Scene A will have two variations, depending on how you treated a certain someone last time. Looking at the schedule, I can easily say it has been the most difficult one to make yet. The rest of the scenes should not take as long.

Thank you for your continued support and patience, have a nice week!

Progress:
Home interactions: 0%
Harem scene: 10%
Scene A: 95%
Scene B: 0%
(...)
Interesting. Looks like the second kidnapper from the market scene. I was hoping to see her again. One thing I've learned playing this game...always keep the defeated (female) prisoners alive. Looks like I made the right key choice with her. :cool: Either way, it will be nice for MC to have some additional scenes with the Queen. The power struggle continues!

I'm guessing Shani's trial will be Scene B. I'm glad male protag will apparently still get to play a big chunk of this episode (scene A). I was incorrectly assuming that the majority of the entire episode would be just female protag (Shani) off kicking ass while male protag is sat at home with his thumb up his rear. I do get why there needs to be a focus on playing as Shani...at least for this next episode as she becomes a stalker. Still hoping that after her v0-07 mission concludes, Shani and MC continue on as DS partners. That's a lot more fun than constantly splitting up for solo missions. Hopefully, Shani makes it through her testing unscathed. I'd hate to see my beautiful girl damaged in any way. Although, if MC has to treat a wounded Shani back at the homestead, that could lead to some intriguing situations. :sneaky:

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
Interesting. Looks like the second kidnapper from the market scene. I was hoping to see her again. One thing I've learned playing this game...always keep the defeated (female) prisoners alive. Looks like I made the right key choice with her. :cool: Either way, it will be nice for MC to have some additional scenes with the Queen. The power struggle continues!
But you know she will be tortured to death :confused:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
But you know she will be tortured to death :confused:
By MC's penis of justice? ;) I assume the Queen didn't call me over simply to inspect the royal cages. No, she wants to watch MC do the deed with kidnapper lady, probably rough style too. While that is going on, the queen will watch and jill herself off. Quite the deranged monarch she is, but I'm happy to oblige her darkest fantasies.
God Save The Queen

TheCragger

Aug 14, 2021
This is an absolute must play. Vast range of fetishes, genuine choice, and NO GRIND. Coupled with an interesting post-apoc story, culture, and an actual variety of body types and figures. Loved that holy mother figure. The very dark girl you can spare at the beginning, etc.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
play Shut Up and Dance
I like the model in that one, but the problem is everyone uses it. I see her everywhere. I prefer Desert Stalker's Nubian goddess because she is not only foxy, but she is more unique. I love her very dark skin and cool hairstyle. Pretty eyes, great body, and she is a woman who keeps her promises! I would say she is in my top 5 favourite girls in this game. I know I'm going to visit her shack as often as possible. A perfect respite from the blowing sands of the harsh Egyptian desert: food, shelter, information, and female companionship. :love:

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
I like the model in that one, but the problem is everyone uses it. I see her everywhere. I prefer Desert Stalker's Nubian goddess because she is not only foxy, but she is more unique. I love her very dark skin and cool hairstyle. Pretty eyes, great body, and she is a woman who keeps her promises! I would say she is in my top 5 favourite girls in this game. I know I'm going to visit her shack as often as possible. A perfect respite from the blowing sands of the harsh Egyptian desert: food, shelter, information, and female companionship. :love:
it would be nice for more events to be added with her. maybe knock her up also. but hopefully we'll get some repeatable scenes soon.

4.80 star(s) 590 Votes