mynameis123

Jul 28, 2017
Reading some of the posts regarding pregnancy in this game it seem to be something planned or how is pregnancy implemented?
As of 0.006b, there is one scene involving a pregnant minor character (no penetration sadly), however there seems to be 1 side-character whose route majorly focuses of pregnancy.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

chickenfuck

Sep 12, 2018
As of 0.006b, there is one scene involving a pregnant minor character (no penetration sadly), however there seems to be 1 side-character whose route majorly focuses of pregnancy.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Very cool. Hopefully all the characters will have the option for impregnation and pregnancy scenes. I will keep an eye on this one until there is more content.

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
Enjoying the game except for one quite bothersome detail. Saving the game on my phone is a real challenge because every time I go to the save screen, my keyboard pops up and won't go away. Have to keep hitting back and then trying to jab quickly before it comes back, and that ain't easy to do. Is this something the dev can fix, or does anyone have a suggestion for what I could do on my end?

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Dev update 08.08.2021
1628438502375.png
1628438511951.png
We are getting to the "interesting" parts of the mission ;p. The first picture is one of my favorites so far. We (pretty much Paz only) are also looking into improving the dialogue and text box looks for the next version as well as an improved preferences/options menu.

Progress:
Home interactions: 0%
Harem scene: 0%
Scene A: 80%
Scene B: 0%
(...)

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
Enjoying the game except for one quite bothersome detail. Saving the game on my phone is a real challenge because every time I go to the save screen, my keyboard pops up and won't go away. Have to keep hitting back and then trying to jab quickly before it comes back, and that ain't easy to do. Is this something the dev can fix, or does anyone have a suggestion for what I could do on my end?
This was disabled entirely in 0.06b for Android, because people had issues with that indeed.

baconbacon

Feb 6, 2018
Thank you for the very detailed report.
I assume you tried to edit them before setting them in the normal flow of the game? Those 3 that produce errors are at that point undefined, causing it to throw a hissy fit.

It's most likely an oversight on our part, but I'll go through it again and see why it is that way (and probably set default values for those too).
I've only just downloaded 0.06b for my first time playing the game, and these 3 were also undefined (and some others were not even the same as I chose earlier) and gave errors when changing them in that options menu.

Bruno3

May 12, 2020
Just wondering would it be possible to have quick time events during fighting, it would be so epic.
Make it challenging and it would make consequences if you get hurt.
Right now its just click and poof they're all dead.
If that could be implemented it would be so cool and even more enjoyable, at least for me

Reactions: meola147

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
Just wondering would it be possible to have quick time events during fighting, it would be so epic.
If that could be implemented it would be so cool and even more enjoyable, at least for me
No, QTE is cancer!

Bruno3

May 12, 2020
No, QTE is cancer!
If you can make quality one then its not, unless you are really bad at games
Good example is detroit become human, they made it so good, if you cant pass that then thats a little bit of a problem lol
If it would be possible, why the hell not, you can make it optional at the start of the game so it doesnt feel forced for some people
BaD has QTE's too. Its features like that which makes games stand out more, the more features you have the better

I read in the comments above they are making preference/settings menu even better, thats a really good one.
If i was new on this site i'd be like, woahh those guys are rolling, they look professional.
I even remember seeing the menu of BaD, i havent seen anything similar in other games so i knew they mean business

Last edited:
Reactions: meola147

Bruno3

May 12, 2020
Oh hell no, please no qte's. Im still having ptsd from these stupid badik fights lol. Shit was unplayable upon patreon release, only when it came to steam pinkcake finally got enough wits to fix it.
Yeah i remember lmao
Even on Steam it was still hard, it still wasnt fixed. I actually had to lower the difficulty, it was unplayable.
And yeah it did get fixed later on which is so enjoyable and immersive right now.
But after i got maxed up skills there isnt much challenge anymore

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Disagree, hate QTE for combat. Want to enjoy game, not get frustrated. Had to quit Tomb Raider because of the awful QTE.

kosoyey

Sep 13, 2019
Truly AWESOME quality game. "Being a DIK" quality, but this one has a kind of "mistery" and plot that is absent from DIK.

Darg

Dec 3, 2017
Truly AWESOME quality game. "Being a DIK" quality, but this one has a kind of "mistery" and plot that is absent from DIK.
its a good game but Being a Dik just feels at least level above

lol what? there's a lot of complaints on other games that have one for having it, you want to ruin the game that way, this is a renpy VN the game is good as it is
you can only read people that complain because people that enjoy this combat systems usually quetly enjoy them, if u can turn off it in menu there is no harm to add it
its this small things makes game more enjoyble sometimes

Reactions: Bruno3
4.80 star(s) 590 Votes