Skrotum

Apr 12, 2020
Put 4h into the game yet and I really like it. It has entertaining world building and nice erotic. Looking forward to more updates.

oceanbobo4

Feb 12, 2021
In the distant future, I hope the updates will have more content with Emilia (blonde slave). I love her! :love:
If I were actually the MC in this world, I'd be meeting that other guard at the queen's palace. We only see glimpses of her so far, but she is adorable. (Not the one who gives the blowjob, but the one who observes us. She is a beauty!)

JsaraHxcyz0561

Jul 31, 2021
If I were actually the MC in this world, I'd be meeting that other guard at the queen's palace. We only see glimpses of her so far, but she is adorable. (Not the one who gives the blowjob, but the one who observes us. She is a beauty!)
Yes, I know whom you're talking about, the new guard girl. She is really beautiful, I'm sure we will have new opportunities to build a relationship with her in the future.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Dev update 01.08.2021
1627846178173.png
1627846263061.png
We are starting a new month and Scene A is still in development. Just like the mutant mission it's one of those scenes I want to avoid to spoil too much. All I can say is that it will include the longest and most "cinematic" cutscene I've done so far, and I'm pretty excited about it. It does include a lot of posing though, including the NSFW parts of it.. so bear with me on this one.
Thank you for your continued pledges and see you next weekend :)

Progress:
Home interactions: 0%
Harem scene: 0%
Scene A: 60%
Scene B: 0%
(...)

Bossk

Jun 13, 2020
Very much hoping we will get some more decent D/s and BDSM stuff in the game, more along the lines of the "punishment" scene in the basement. its so rare for games to take D/s and BDSM seriously and not "oh look we built a random dungeon in our hotel basement to spank the maid in while we grind up her submission level!! tee-hee"

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
i doubt it'd be considered boring when hes a desert stalker, saving people & trying to make a difference.
I agree with you that the MC is not boring at all. But the saving people and trying to make a difference part :unsure:, hmm. Maybe it's just the way I've been playing because I've been doing nothing but intimidating, killing, seeking personal enrichment, and generally just corrupting every lady that wanders into my path.

If by saving you actually mean taking them away to my Marquis de Sade sex dungeon as slaves, then you know what...Yes I am saving people! I feel quite good about myself now too, thanks to you. I just am a really nice guy. :giggle:

meola147

Jul 21, 2019

Dev update 01.08.2021
View attachment 1329882
View attachment 1329883
We are starting a new month and Scene A is still in development. Just like the mutant mission it's one of those scenes I want to avoid to spoil too much. All I can say is that it will include the longest and most "cinematic" cutscene I've done so far, and I'm pretty excited about it. It does include a lot of posing though, including the NSFW parts of it.. so bear with me on this one.
Thank you for your continued pledges and see you next weekend :)

Progress:
Home interactions: 0%
Harem scene: 0%
Scene A: 60%
Scene B: 0%
(...)
Your game is amazing, LEGEND. We supporting you and your game!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Jeancul

Cryptist

Aug 20, 2020
do you guys think that only Ain will be available for sharing or will Shani and the wife be available too?
Probably not Shani, based on the focus of her training. Maybe the wife. I would bet that was part of her function as the only woman of a hospitable house before Shani and Ain were born, and until Ain was big enough to join in.

I would think Shani has been training since birth as heir to the tracker, to ensure protection and income for the house and family in case MC is hurt or killed. Now she is skilled enough to go on missions, that seems likely to be where she spends a lot of her game time.

But, this is just speculation. Interesting, engaging game on a bunch of levels.

longbananalong

Jul 25, 2021
I am facing an issue playing the game. After playing the game for a couple of minutes it starts to lag for 2 to 3 Seconds. Is there any fix for that. I have windows 10 running on Core i3 and 12 GB of ram.

Edit: The script fix link is broken for MEGA. and the script is only provided in MEGA.

Edit 2: For anyone else experiencing this problem. I found a fix posted here
https://f95zone.to/threads/renpy-games-lagging-unresponsive.10900/post-616270

Basically, when the game starts and you are on main menu, press Shift + G and a menu will appear. In that menu, test each render, and see which one fixes your issue. Also disable Power Saving in the menu.

Last edited:
Reactions: Darg
4.80 star(s) 589 Votes