Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
I'm pretty sure the dev said he is adding a function in the next episode to allow you to change the relationships/names at any point in the game. Perhaps an option to do so in the library.
That is already the case, if you download the latest patch. you can find that in the main menu, when you access it from within a game session/saved game.

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
i changed every thing there, but sometimes its mom/dad and a sentence later it is stepdad/stepmom again
Thanks for the heads up...we found a handful of exceptions to the general rule that renaming the characters and the relationships establishes...
You probably found that it reverted back to the default names and relations when those appear at the start of a sentence (and thus require capitalisation)...
We didn't spot it.
It's fixed for the next release
We probably won't be releasing another patch before the next update though, so.. bear with us until then.

Parmenion1405

Dec 27, 2017
i deleted the save games etc. started a new game and enterd dad as i got the chance in the prologe. Details say Dad and daughter but at the first day when you choose the music it the first time i encountert stepdad Dadstepdad.JPG

relations.JPG

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
Man, this thread is so toxic it makes me laugh. Little humility and 90% of all toxicity would go away... I hope dev arrogance won't spoil the game :rolleyes:

Reactions: delacroix2

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Dev update 25.07.2021
1627249711776.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Last week was a busy week, working on the patch as well as putting the new version on paper. We discussed the story once more and the rendering is well underway. The first scene will be quite long as it covers both Shani's preparation and the Queen's visit, so it will take some time.

To everyone who recently pledged, thank you very much for joining! It was unexpected but exciting to see such a rush of new patrons this week. Take a seat and get comfy! ;)

Progress:
Home interactions: 0%
Harem scene: 0%
Scene A: 30%
Scene B: 0%
(...)

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Although a pick up is probably the best car for desert terrain I still prefer how cool the muscle car looks.
I'm gonna miss that Mad Max vibe :(

• Haha
Reactions: belovedeggs

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
but would you really not want to see a whole scene or two, maybe the bulk of an update, of well crafted game and narrative because it's done through the eyes of Shani whilst Zaton is sat at home knitting a scarf with his palls?
depends on how good that knitting minigame is

• Haha
Reactions: belovedeggs

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
I was pleasantly surprised how polished this game is considering its complexity! Right from the get go you can notice that development team really works with passion and makes sure everything is tip top shape for us players. Usually this means that game is kind of linear, but I like how much choices there are with different consequences. I am genuinely interested in story and universe as well as characters, who also look pretty great!

Thanks to everyone involved in making and supporting this game so we can enjoy it, hopefully, for a long time! Will keep an eye out for this game from now on.. :)

AngeDivin

Jul 17, 2020
Desert Stalker, a game that takes the players seriously and is extremely mature or the possibilities are numerous, can we push the domination further and make it more violent or the actions of good or evil can evolve?

A sequel! A sequel! A sequel! I can't wait!

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
It would be cool if Shani is given the "last V8 interceptor" as a gift for passing the zone or Zetan found it for her in the others containers where he found his pick-up

4.80 star(s) 589 Votes