transporter 0F rock

Jul 3, 2021
Seeing quality work put into this by the Dev. Girls are attractive and story sounds different from the usual. Can't wait to start this and hope this is another great game that can be on anyone's top list. Thanks and good luck to the Dev.

Reactions: meola147

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
Isn't it this link from page 1 of the thread? I haven't tried it, but I've heard it is supposed to work well enough until the next episode comes out with the fix built in.

https://f95zone.to/threads/desert-stalker-v0-06-zetan.68105/post-6207109
The script fix is outdated, and that's why it is removed.
The bug is fixed in 0.06b -so new playthroughts won't have that issue-, and for any other case there is now an in-game menu screen to change those details, so that fix is pretty much useless.

Iconick

Feb 18, 2021
What exactly is not working? We haven't had any bug reports about it, but it's possible something flew under the radar.
When using the "Edit Details" menu while in the game, there are three of the editable options that do not work for me and I have received traceback errors. The 3 relation changes that I can't seem to edit are circled in the following image.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Here are the "tracebacks" I get for each one (as well as the traceback files themselves added down below).

Reactions: Demiales and Jove76

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
When using the "Edit Details" menu while in the game, there are three of the editable options that do not work for me and I have received traceback errors. The 3 relation changes that I can't seem to edit are circled in the following image.
Here are the "tracebacks" I get for each one (as well as the traceback files themselves added down below).

Thank you for the very detailed report.
I assume you tried to edit them before setting them in the normal flow of the game? Those 3 that produce errors are at that point undefined, causing it to throw a hissy fit.

It's most likely an oversight on our part, but I'll go through it again and see why it is that way (and probably set default values for those too).

Reactions: Jove76 and Iconick

Iconick

Feb 18, 2021
I assume you tried to edit them before setting them in the normal flow of the game? Those 3 that produce errors are at that point undefined, causing it to throw a hissy fit.
I did not try to edit them "before setting them in the normal flow of the game". The game asked if I wanted to change the names of the two girls, my wife and myself. But it only asked me what Ain's relationship is to me (which I changed from Stepdaughter to Daughter), and what my relationship is to her (which I changed from Stepdad to Daddy). From there on, all relationship references seemed to play out fine in the story except for Zahra still being referred to as stepmom. So I tried twice to change the stepmom to mom but got the traceback error for that one. So I just let that one be and pretended to myself that the daughters were mine from another woman and that Zahra was indeed their stepmom. But once I reached the part of the game where I had just retrieved my new vehicle, the girls started referring to me as "None" instead of "Daddy" as they had been previously.
It was right after this first instance of them calling me "None" that I went into "Edit Details" to try and fix the issues and got the traceback errors.

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Reading some of the posts regarding pregnancy in this game it seem to be something planned or how is pregnancy implemented?

Reactions: YinBlack
4.80 star(s) 590 Votes