Aner878787

Nov 17, 2018
That one is on us. We apparently failed a bit in properly conveying the tone of the scene (partly because it was clear in our minds). Fairy is into it, yearns for it, she has a general "Give me more" attitude.
While the MC -and Zahra in that scene- do go rough, your assessment is correct. He doesn't go around inflicting pain and misery for fun.

We have very slightly touched up the text of that scene to reflect that.
I went gentle on her... i felt like her asking for more was more of a reflex for surviving whatever people did her before that "broke" her rather than her being a nympho.

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
We will agree never to concern ourselves with what it would take for any motor vehicle to continue to be functional centuries after the fall, no concern over dry rot on the rubber tires, oil changes, antifreeze to keep the engine cool enough to work in the desert, not bogging down driving over sand, (I don't think it actually touches the sand anyway as they never leave tracks, either driving or walking, but I digress...), degradation of any suspension components and exhausts, sparkplugs, air cleaners, etc. At least they understand the need for gasoline and that is the one concession for keeping a vehicle moving.
Certain...artistic liberties have to be taken, and suspension of disbelief employed to a degree for certain things to work in-game and in the story. Mad Max style. Otherwise, poor Zaton would have to walk everywhere or ride a camel at the very best.

Now a game question.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cryptist

Aug 20, 2020
Certain...artistic liberties have to be taken, and suspension of disbelief employed to a degree for certain things to work in-game and in the story. Mad Max style. Otherwise, poor Zaton would have to walk everywhere or ride a camel at the very best.

Or it is a revenant of automotive technology using frictionless, heat resistant, or durable materials developed over the next decades before the apocalypse.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I hope Zetan and Ain spend that whole day together in the next update.
That sounds quite good, but according to the last patreon update, it appears the focus is going to be more on a new mission with Shani and some Queen stuff. But don't worry, I'm sure the devs will be adding household scenes in the common room all of the time. Several actions are still grayed out (WIP) including a solo session with Ain.

As a Shani lover I'm excited to get underway with our next mission together, but I wouldn't mind some more time with Ain. I also keep thinking about the raider girls. They are really hot (like every female in this game) and I definitely want to see them again. Maybe we can team up out on dunes and fight a common enemy. Of course, a proper reward will be expected for helping. :sneaky: And we can't forget our mutant friends. That storyline looks to be interesting as well.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
do you guys think that only Ain will be available for sharing or will Shani and the wife be available too?
:unsure: I suppose anything is possible in the future, but it is difficult to imagine a scenario where MC would allow his wife (who runs the household and can be rather dominate herself) and Shani (an elite Desert Stalker in training) to be used by visiting guests. All of the ladies have certain roles in the household and only Ain and the servant(s) have thus far been shown to be transactional commodities. I know my MC isn't going to allow that.

Bruno3

May 12, 2020
I mean if we already had a little bit of sharing/swinging its entirely possible we do it again.
Not sure for Shani tho, probably not
The wife just does whatever he says, so yeah

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
do you guys think that only Ain will be available for sharing or will Shani and the wife be available too?
unlikely.... almost definitely not for Zahra (wife) and 1000% NO for Shani. If the MC himself is resisting (for the time being) to sex up Shani and give her some love like Ain, no way in hell he's ok letting anyone else have her.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
I would like to see an alternate version where the Ain and Shani models swap. Shortstuff with the stacked knockers working hard with the dual swords while fit and trim gets molested and sucks lots of her fathers cock. Think about it, breaking stereotypes all around. :)

Catherine♡

Mar 10, 2019
Can we talk about the fact that the mc has oral sex with the raider at the beginning of the game? Raider i might add wanted to kill him, and was talking about cutting his cock just few minutes earlier.
The story could have ended at the beginning...Zoltan ending up as a eunuch, and can't satify his wife and daughter anymore, so they have to live with Igor (I glad i don't develop games).:HideThePain:

The scene is pretty hot, but it's just common sense that you don't put a vital part of yer body in a completely mentally unstable woman's mouth. :KEK:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Can we talk about the fact that the mc has oral sex with the raider at the beginning of the game? Raider i might add wanted to kill him, and was talking about cutting his cock just few minutes earlier.
The story could have ended at the beginning...Zoltan ending up as a eunuch, and can't satify his wife and daughter anymore, so they have to live with Igor (I glad i don't develop games).:HideThePain:

The scene is pretty hot, but it's just common sense that you don't put a vital part of yer body in a completely mentally unstable woman's mouth. :KEK:
That is similar to the scene with Fangs. If your MC tries to force feed her the meat sword, she will try to bite it. :oops: I guess MC knows that the raider girl is secretly into it. She is not a very good actress so MC can tell right away, and later during her scenes at the raider camp, that she has been waiting for a dom. But, you are correct. Use penis caution around blenders, vats of acid, sink disposal units, crazy women, etc.

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017

Observed that during hard times, the number of suicides drops, raider girl didn't want to die too.

Aner878787

Nov 17, 2018
Anyone has the links for Desert Stalker's signatures? Cant fin them on this thread and i am missing (at least) one.

4.80 star(s) 589 Votes