Xill

Jan 10, 2018
She's a part of the main story so you'll run into her eventually. Can't really describe who she is without spoilers though.
I must've missed something because all the quests I have say "to be continued". Does she have something to do with the elf?

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I must've missed something because all the quests I have say "to be continued". Does she have something to do with the elf?
Yes, you have to keep the elf alive, you'll meet the one you're talking about in her story line.

Reactions: Xill

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Yes, you have to keep the elf alive, you'll meet the one you're talking about in her story line.
Ah well. I kinda just ignored all that cause I didn't want to give them the statuette and also didn't want to see her die. Looks like I'll have to start over. Gives me a chance to fix the names and stuff anyway.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
Gotta say i didnt know this gem, mad max + pron + the mc already setted at the start of the game with a sexy wife and 2 hot daughters, thumbs up man! this is one hell of a joyride!
and don´t forget he is not a little chicken like in other incest games and bitching around for half the game that its forbidden and he can´t do it. best char so far for me is the wife. how she dominates all the other girls is just great.

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
I saw the post with the original design of Ain, and while she looked exactly the same as now, she looked more tired, colected and shy, while the current hits all my soft spots cheerful, hyperactive and scatterbrained (y)

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
and don´t forget he is not a little chicken like in other incest games and bitching around for half the game that its forbidden and he can´t do it. best char so far for me is the wife. how she dominates all the other girls is just great.
Agreed. Favorite scenes both include Ain, first getting punished in the dungeon, while Zahra is pinching her nipples Zaton cannot restrain himself from the erotic scene any longer and fucks Ain from behind and Zahra's only comment was that it should not be a reward, but punishment. The other which perfectly sets the tone for this kind of game is when Igor and Kateryna are visiting and Ain, nonchalantly exposes Zaton's cock and goes to town orally servicing him while everyone, especially Kateryna looking on with interest, but also Zahra and Igor think nothing of it. Personally I do like the option to share both Ain or Emilia with Igor for those into that kink, as it adds to the world immersion, but I don't share ANY of my girls...wives, daughters, concubines or slaves/household staff. At least not with any other men, though was getting a little creeped out by the Queen's perving out over Shani. Finally, gotta give points for the lactation/breastfeeding scene with Kateryna as very hot as well, and would definitely like to add more of that kink!

At that point I was all for building and establishing a proper harem provided its consensual between Zahra, Ain and Shani. Goes without saying Kateryna will be a future wife or very well taken care of concubine eager to begin breeding and providing more daughters. Dammit I'm loving this game and I generally hate all sandboxes. If they were more like this non-grindy type with easy to track missions I would play alot more of them!

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Did anyone choose the option that said you already slept with the priestess? (Which would mean the baby is likely Zaton's) I didn't choose it because if I'm going to have a kid, I want to be present for the conception. Also, I thought it would give me a better chance of getting a sex scene with her later on. I just wonder what the difference will be if you selected the option "already hooked up" instead of "haven't yet hooked up." :unsure:

Agreed. Favorite scenes both include Ain, first getting punished in the dungeon, while Zahra is pinching her nipples Zaton cannot restrain himself from the erotic scene any longer and fucks Ain from behind and Zahra's only comment was that it should not be a reward, but punishment. The other which perfectly sets the tone for this kind of game is when Igor and Kateryna are visiting and Ain, nonchalantly exposes Zaton's cock and goes to town orally servicing him while everyone, especially Kateryna looking on with interest, but also Zahra and Igor think nothing of it. Personally I do like the option to share both Ain or Emilia with Igor for those into that kink, as it adds to the world immersion, but I don't share ANY of my girls...wives, daughters, concubines or slaves/household staff. At least not with any other men, though was getting a little creeped out by the Queen's perving out over Shani. Finally, gotta give points for the lactation/breastfeeding scene with Kateryna as very hot as well, and would definitely like to add more of that kink!

At that point I was all for building and establishing a proper harem provided its consensual between Zahra, Ain and Shani. Goes without saying Kateryna will be a future wife or very well taken care of concubine eager to begin breeding and providing more daughters. Dammit I'm loving this game and I generally hate all sandboxes. If they were more like this non-grindy type with easy to track missions I would play alot more of them!
Agreed, but I would add that I did find it a tad peculiar that Zahra started ordering MC around during the Ain dungeon scene. I think she even said something like, stop immediately! My first thought was, I'm taking Ain down and putting your ass up there next. :LOL: I like that she is fiery and acts domineering over the harem, much like a historical sultana would, but I'm not allowing her to make demands of my MC.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
Fairy just appeared in my dungeon. I have no idea how she got there. I don't know where she is from.

Also, I met the black woman who helps me upgrade my ride. She doesn't show up in my journals. Not sure if that is intentional or was missed.

Great game. Very beautiful and the sound is the best I have heard in a VN.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Did anyone choose the option that said you already slept with the priestess? (Which would mean the baby is likely Zaton's) I didn't choose it because if I'm going to have a kid, I want to be present for the conception. Also, I thought it would give me a better chance of getting a sex scene with her later on. I just wonder what the difference will be if you selected the option "already hooked up" instead of "haven't yet hooked up." :unsure:

Agreed, but I would add that I did find it a tad peculiar that Zahra started ordering MC around during the Ain dungeon scene. I think she even said something like, stop immediately! My first thought was, I'm taking Ain down and putting your ass up there next. :LOL: I like that she is fiery and acts domineering over the harem, much like a historical sultana would, but I'm not allowing her to make demands of my MC.
I get what you mean, but considering its her daughter that she is disciplining, I can kind of see how annoyed Zahra would get and truth be told, while Zaton is still the Alpha, he does love his wife enough to hear whatever insight or opinion she may have when it comes to running the household....which would include being responsible for Ain just like Zaton is responsible for Shani in how the girls have been brought up.

As far as the priestess goes, definitely picked the option for her carrying our child, even though there was sadly no flashback scene to what I imagine would have been an awesome baby-making scene. The only take-away was the priestess already hitting up Zaton to reserve her for her next breeding session....I can only imagine what her vagina would look like after 20-something kids.... :unsure:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
THey are called kegels and are wondrous 4 love making.
Bum exercises in particular are awesome and all consuming the extra to reveal the awesome.
I get what you mean, but considering its her daughter that she is disciplining, I can kind of see how annoyed Zahra would get and truth be told, while Zaton is still the Alpha, he does love his wife enough to hear whatever insight or opinion she may have when it comes to running the household....which would include being responsible for Ain just like Zaton is responsible for Shani in how the girls have been brought up.

As far as the priestess goes, definitely picked the option for her carrying our child, even though there was sadly no flashback scene to what I imagine would have been an awesome baby-making scene. The only take-away was the priestess already hitting up Zaton to reserve her for her next breeding session....I can only imagine what her vagina would look like after 20-something kids.... :unsure:
Go get your exercises on and live a happy life, gamer!

• Haha
Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

jabob93

Feb 18, 2019
Yo I really like this game!

There isn't enough cool middle Eastern set games especially ones with this much polish and world building

The pron is great but this is one of those games where the story and world are just as interesting! Can't wait to see what happens next!!!!!

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017

I do would love to see a hot meaty stretched half-gaping, hairy vagina instead of a totally-fine, unscratched perfect bald little pussy, cuz after +20 births that pussy has to be like run-down sports car :ROFLMAO:

Aner878787

Nov 17, 2018

Came after skipping one update to say this, but you already said it better. It blows my mind how much content was added and the choices we have.
I hope we get the option in the future to visit the temple with the priestess, before and after conception. But if time constraints don't allow for it, that pregnancy/lactation scene was awesome.
Wonder when will we meet Abena and the second palace guard, but as is, the story has so many great girls.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some possible mistakes:
Raider Girl 2: But what do you do when your family are(is) home alone?
If you go with the "stepdaughter" relationship, the story about MC taking his wife's virginity, while still possible, makes less sense, it would imply that she got impregnated two times by someone else after making her your wife.
Raider Girl: Great... So I guess I don't get to scratch (y)our eyes out, then...
When showing the two prisoners in the cages in the decayed citadel, the animation where Fairy appears passes way too fast.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
I picked this up after seeing it in the latest updates page a bit ago and left the tab open to come back to it.

Great concept, set in a future world where the dev can arrange things however they like, creating a backstory that allows, or demands that fathers need to train their daughters for their future, never a concern that you would be marrying off one that was no longer a virgin, more that if she was still a virgin, what is wrong with her that she wasn't good enough for her father.

The world building is complex and well thought out, though finding temples that haven't been raided a short drive from town is somewhat hard to believe.

We will agree never to concern ourselves with what it would take for any motor vehicle to continue to be functional centuries after the fall, no concern over dry rot on the rubber tires, oil changes, antifreeze to keep the engine cool enough to work in the desert, not bogging down driving over sand, (I don't think it actually touches the sand anyway as they never leave tracks, either driving or walking, but I digress...), degradation of any suspension components and exhausts, sparkplugs, air cleaners, etc. At least they understand the need for gasoline and that is the one concession for keeping a vehicle moving.

Graphicswise, the girls are all beautiful and unique and there seems to be a very large cast already. The family members all look like they are related without being too similar. The various settings capture the different worlds nicely and are more unique than your average set in the real world VN that all seem to use the same assets, so good job there.

I never played the game without the library set so I don't know how that has changed things but a couple comments on it. First, the cut scene when you enter the library is great the first time you see it but it just takes time every other time you enter the library. If there are not going to be interactions with the cast in the library, after the first time, it should just jump to the log. Then if you need to set something there other than the log, you can show the cut scene again to let the player know there is an action to perform. Along those lines, the log gives you exclamation marks to tell the player there is something new to read, but that mark does not carry over to the main house display like the other story advancing marks on the other rooms. If it was marked on the home screen it would keep the player from needing to continue to check the library for new information. I do like the way the notes pages work though, as they slowly introduce the world and character lore to the player.

I got caught in the just delete the step from stepdaughter and stepdad bug but it didn't bother me overly much as the game is still being worked on and I figured it would be fixed at some point in the future. Like others have said, a good use for the library to reset the relations in a running game.

Overall, a really good start and I wish you success with the game.

Now a game question.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 589 Votes