The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Man, there are conversations here and other threads that make me wish F95 had a "thumbs down" reaction.
Because although I disagree with some opinions expressed, but a "facepalm" feels too disrespectful imo.

Just because I disagree with someone, doesn't mean I think they are an idiot, because people can make good points even if I disagree with those points.

I'm glad that the conversation here has remained mostly congenial though.

PrimeX

I will impreggy your mommy
Donor
May 21, 2019
Man, I swear this game is made specifically for me. I especially love the dialogue about impregnating these bitches, that conversation with the revered mother about her giving birth soon and how her she wants the MC to be her next baby daddy again and how the he gropes her, fuuuuuuuck :PogChamp: :PogChamp: :PogChamp: :PogChamp: :PogChamp:

The sharing though, at least it's optional.

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Man, I swear this game is made specifically for me. I especially love the dialogue about impregnating these bitches, that conversation with the revered mother about her giving birth soon and how her she wants the MC to be her next baby daddy again and how the he gropes her, fuuuuuuuck :PogChamp: :PogChamp: :PogChamp: :PogChamp: :PogChamp:

The sharing though, at least it's optional.
Completely agree scenes like that definitely make this game my kinda game. Just looking forward to the far in the future scene where the main character can impregnate both his daughters and i will be a happy man. If the angle is right hopefully I can make a signature from one of those creampies. heh

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I'm glad that the conversation here has remained mostly congenial though.
In this thread yes, but boy, there is some, that is a shit storm. In some is so bad that i make some popcorn and go eating and reading.

then hell fucking yeah I'm going to keep adding wives, maids, concubines and the occasional slave or two to the expanding household.
I complete agree with this, and i'm glad that the dev give the options for this, i just wonder is the priestess will join the club too, or she is just for "breeding"

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
I'm not looking forward to Shani leaving to be a Stalker on her own (especially if that means MC dies and we are forced to become Shani). I wonder if there is anything in the law that says a graduated Stalker has to work alone. If Shani is indeed to split off, and we the players have no control over it, then they should save that for the very end of the game. It seems like if a Stalker is training a son or daughter, they should be able to remain together. After MC retires or dies, then the trainee can go solo. But again, hoping that will be end game.
Yeah I don't want that to happen either. That would make a great spin-off idea actually, but would prefer not to play THIS game with Shani as the primary/only MC. To me, she is the final LI (the conquest), so I can't play this game through her eyes. As others have said too, the adventuring together could be some of the best sequences in the game.

Once our little princess Ain discovers what is going on, the real sibling rivalry fireworks will begin. :sneaky:
I look forward to some rivalry for who can please Daddy best :p
We know the reasons why Zaton isn't the same with Shani as he is with Ain, there are just those of us who may not agree and would prefer to show her affection without forcing her to be a concubine or sex slave, As for marrying off Ain, not on my watch, especially since she has no desire to leave home and has stated her father is the only man that can touch her.

Just as Shani is being groomed to take her place as a Desert Stalker, Ain is likewise being groomed to eventually take over running the household from Zahra at some point.
I would be fine with Ain taking over running the household, as long as she remains in service of the MC. I get what someone else said about story progression, and TBH it would be difficult to find other ways to develop Ain's character otherwise, but to me a "happy" ending would still be Ain remaining MC's sex slave in some capacity.

I would hate to marry her off, as that would kill what makes her character great for me: that endless devotion/free-use. My MC doesn't share :LOL:
Man, there are conversations here and other threads that make me wish F95 had a "thumbs down" reaction.
Because although I disagree with some opinions expressed, but a "facepalm" feels too disrespectful imo.

Just because I disagree with someone, doesn't mean I think they are an idiot, because people can make good points even if I disagree with those points.
Best option right now is the Thinking Face. Or you can just reply with the (n) though threads would be endless if everyone started doing that

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
So glad I downloaded this. Seen Ain's picture before but I just thought it was the usual harem sim.

Asha is so cute. I usually prefer busty girls like Ain but she is the exception here. I love that she loves getting dominated. Hope we keep getting scenes with her.

Also who is that blonde with the sunglasses in the banner? I saw a render with her a few pages ago but haven't seen her ingame.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
So what about that fairy basement scene? Thoughts? I generally go for hardcore domination stuff, but I had to nope out of that one lol. It seemed unnecessarily cruel. Probably because she is mindless, and in my mind, the MC isn't sadistic per se. He just gets shit done and if that includes face fucking some bitches, so be it. Basically, she didn't do anything wrong, and MC is being sadistic for the hell of it. Anyways, I just went back and gave her the D like she wanted lol.

SeeEmilyPlay

Aug 12, 2017
Finally played this gem. Don't care much for monster/zombie games but the urination tag (one of my favs) made me finally try it and wow, totally hooked now.

The casual way Ain serves you, the way Zahra encourages it and participates, the way you still have Shani as a LI that you need to work on (hopefully in the future). Gorgeous side girls al over the place, good word building, non-grindy sandbox, love it.

The possible sharing is great (just the slaves ofcourse, no man is allowed to touch my girls ;) ) hope it will also lead to possible mmf scenes

Other devs could learn something here: lots of different kinks and all optional.

Just too bad I only found one golden shower scene, and that was in a route I wouldn't naturally take. Now hoping we will get some sweet wet scenes with (one of) the main girls.

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
So what about that fairy basement scene? Thoughts? I generally go for hardcore domination stuff, but I had to nope out of that one lol. It seemed unnecessarily cruel. Probably because she is mindless, and in my mind, the MC isn't sadistic per se. He just gets shit done and if that includes face fucking some bitches, so be it. Basically, she didn't do anything wrong, and MC is being sadistic for the hell of it. Anyways, I just went back and gave her the D like she wanted lol.
That one is on us. We apparently failed a bit in properly conveying the tone of the scene (partly because it was clear in our minds). Fairy is into it, yearns for it, she has a general "Give me more" attitude.
While the MC -and Zahra in that scene- do go rough, your assessment is correct. He doesn't go around inflicting pain and misery for fun.

We have very slightly touched up the text of that scene to reflect that.

Last edited:

Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
Nothing wrong with this scene lol. I dont know the triggers for it, but previously to that scene you have like 3 or 4 choices on how to treat fairy and if you are pissed in her mouth and humiliated her on first encounter, and then treated her roughly and pushed for more in the second you got the ending you were aiming for. And its good because your decision actually matters and in the end the game showed you what kind of person you were acting like. AND, if that forces you to change your decisions that is also awesome because the game makes you care about MC and other characters.
Myself personally I liked that scene because I wanted to see fairy suffer, but also because its nice to see Zahra becoming so violent, I hope the way we shape MC will influence how she behave as well.

Reactions: ju1zzed

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Nothing wrong with this scene lol. I dont know the triggers for it, but previously to that scene you have like 3 or 4 choices on how to treat fairy and if you are pissed in her mouth and humiliated her on first encounter, and then treated her roughly and pushed for more in the second you got the ending you were aiming for. And its good because your decision actually matters and in the end the game showed you what kind of person you were acting like. AND, if that forces you to change your decisions that is also awesome because the game makes you care about MC and other characters.
Myself personally I liked that scene because I wanted to see fairy suffer, but also because its nice to see Zahra becoming so violent, I hope the way we shape MC will influence how she behave as well.
I get it. I guess rough fucking and pissing into a toilet girl's mouth is still sexual in my mind, while fisting someone until they bleed is a bit on the torture side lol.

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
I have to say, I was so freakin' stoked to see the blood when that particular scene with Fairy happened in that particular route.

I mean, I scrolled back immediately and went with the other option and never looked back because oh my god that's awful.

But the fact it exists.. I mean just KNOWING it does, for me, actually added even more genuine immersion and realism in the game world, even though I wanted no part of it and backed out immediately lol.

Add in a particular "lesbian kissing" scene between raiders in the car, among many other things and...
It's just nice to see that gore warning at the beginning of the game not be just some edgy bait. And it's nice to see it implemented authentically; it's not just there for shock value. It all makes sense.

This game is fucking raw, and I couldn't be more impressed with the sheer balls of the creators, and sticking with the original vision this game clearly displays in every action packed butthole puckering sequence.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
This game is fucking raw, and I couldn't be more impressed with the sheer balls of the creators, and sticking with the original vision this game clearly displays in every action packed butthole puckering sequence.
Yes I praise this too, I'm just a bit disappointed he dropped his balls for the original Ain's design but I still love the game.

4.80 star(s) 589 Votes