claus001

Feb 15, 2020
Indeed that was a short update. For creators: measure carefully how much effort does animations require. Animations were well made, but if you can, for example, build an extra scene with the same effort as put on 5 sec animation, then animations are a terrible waste of time. The priority should be on plot, animations are secondary. But then more you do better you get :geek:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

We will also see the Queen again, this time with the updated skin texture.
Gib pics.

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Read that this game has sharing content.

Are there scenes that involve sharing the wife? And how many scenes are there?

I don't really consider sharing the slaves as ntr/sharing since they aren't really romantic partners.

Reactions: Danjuro83

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
We will hopefully get to fuck Shani at some point. the fact that the MC doesn't want to do it because he thinks it would "harm" her as a stalker only makes it better
So much this! I get the idea behind it, just wish it was up to us and not the MC whether to give Shani some love and not turn her into a cold, affection starved robot. It's kinda hypocritical while the MC was trained to be a badass Stalker, he has managed to successfully balance his day job while being a loving husband and father. There's no guarantee freezing Shani out will keep her alive when she's out there on her own.

Secondly, while I like the idea of Shani being groomed as the next Desert Stalker, I wouldn't mind her being partnered up with the MC at least until he's ready to retire. It'd give her a wealth of field experience without being completely alone, not to mention avoid her getting picked up by Decayed or Raiders looking to have their way with her. I DO NOT want to see that shit, otherwise I'm out.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Read that this game has sharing content.

Are there scenes that involve sharing the wife? And how many scenes are there?

I don't really consider sharing the slaves as ntr/sharing since they aren't really romantic partners.
You have the option to have your slave/servant girl Emilia service Igor and even Ain while Igor and Kateryna are visiting the MC and Zahra.

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
You have the option to have your slave/servant girl Emilia service Igor and even Ain while Igor and Kateryna are visiting the MC and Zahra.
I don't know own any of those characters I haven't started playing yet.

Just wanted to know the scenes that involve sharing your wife to others.

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019

No wife sharing is possible at the moment. She's.. involved.. in situations with 2 other women on occasions if you want, but not in a way that would constitute 'sharing'. Not in my opinion anyway.

Shenaniganzz

Jun 4, 2017
This is really great! For most of these games, I'll flip through the dialog and just see the good stuff. This one actually pulled me into the story. Great renders and great story! This is on my short list for sure!!

Reactions: vendarr

Praetor31

Jul 3, 2018

there's no sharing wife option at the game so far. I don't know if it will be added to the plot or as optional scene at the future updates though.

Tiredx

Mar 6, 2019

No wife sharing as of yet and given the personality she's displayed thus far it doesn't really feel like we'll get any of her or at least any that involve other males but i could be wrong. :unsure:

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
No wife sharing as of yet and given the personality she's displayed thus far it doesn't really feel like we'll get any of her or at least any that involve other males but i could be wrong. :unsure:
Yeah given how dedicated the wife Zahra is to the MC, that'll be a stretch unless she actively wanted another man, which she doesn't. That doesn't mean she won't take part in 'training' the new servants/concubines or even her daughter Ain on occasion, but don't hold your breath waiting to share her specifically.

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
There is a huge yellow sign saying you need to start a new game if your saves are from before 5. My saves, as I said, were from the end of the last version (5).

I still started a new game, and ran to about the end. Still can't focus on Ain in the living room.

Can someone please tell me if, and how to do so?
you'll be able to when Z makes the content for it.. for now it's a grey button to show the potential directions the scene might take.
Indeed that was a short update. For creators: measure carefully how much effort does animations require. Animations were well made, but if you can, for example, build an extra scene with the same effort as put on 5 sec animation, then animations are a terrible waste of time. The priority should be on plot, animations are secondary. But then more you do better you get :geek:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
short in content, but we added a fair bit of new toys, between library content and setting up the variable locations (basement and living room).

• Yes, you scrolled right through one of the two possible Fairy introductions.
  • some content (dialogues mostly) will still not be flagged because there's a limit to the hand holding we want to do and we like to delude ourselves about the level of player engagement with the story we're telling, so the occasional browse of the various rooms is still advised.
  • The library will probably not change format. Not everybody knows where everybody is so the locations might not help finding the various entries, plus we want to be able to move stuff about on the map as we develop further content, should we find a degree of retcon to be necessary...plus the library has content (and will have more) that is not tied to a location.
    No hint on locations because we want to be free to 1 redesign (the game is in beta until it's complete) 2 add stuff.
  • Not a bug, more a design choice.. we're phasing out certain repeat scenes to concentrate repeatable scenes in the basement and the living room. Those original scenes are still present in the playthrough (once, so if you're past that point you won't see it unless you replay) and in the gallery (as often as you'd like).
  • The ways of the flip flop ninja are mysterious and unpredictable. Who is to say if and when he'll show up again. Maybe he's already there... lurking just outside your field of vision.
  • No warning. You got one at the beginning of the game (which by the way we have redone...some will find it worthwhile to spend a minute to look at the new intro scene).. we meant what we said then. We will change that particular scene just a little to make it clear that Z isn't just stomping on the girl because he can...it's what she wants. That said, you've played the game.. even within every scene, we give plenty of "stops" and chances to not go farther. If you experience that a particular kink or fetish goes that extra step too far that's too much for your tastes, scroll back an choose differently.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Where are the others Desert Stalkers? Zaton can't be the only one. It would be nice to meet some of them at some point.
About Shani. I doubt we can sex her up like Ain, Zaton is training her to be a Desert Stalker not a concubine or a sex slave.
Ain on the other hand needs a suitor, maybe she can marry Igor.

Rory Smith

May 24, 2021
Where are the others Desert Stalkers? Zaton can't be the only one. It would be nice to meet some of them at some point.
About Shani. I doubt we can sex her up like Ain, Zaton is training her to be a Desert Stalker not a concubine or a sex slave.
Ain on the other hand needs a suitor, maybe she can marry Igor.
// Ain on the other hand needs a suitor, maybe she can marry Igor //
No no. No Ntr

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
just wish it was up to us and not the MC whether to give Shani some love and not turn her into a cold, affection starved robot. It's kinda hypocritical while the MC was trained to be a badass Stalker, he has managed to successfully balance his day job while being a loving husband and father.
Agree, as well as fucking side pieces whenever he wants. The real reason Shani won't get fucked for a while is to prolong the game - there needs to be some mystery and something to look forward to. I totally get that, just hope it isn't dragged out too long, and that we'll at least get some teases and lewds along the way.
avoid her getting picked up by Decayed or Raiders looking to have their way with her. I DO NOT want to see that shit, otherwise I'm out.
Definitely don't want to see that

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Ain can marry Daddy.
Shani can marry Daddy.
The Queen can marry Daddy.
The Desert Stalker is always taking applications for new daughter-wives.
Sometimes those applicants are already approved before the new daughter-wife even knew she wanted it. ;)

Last edited:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Agree, as well as fucking side pieces whenever he wants. The real reason Shani won't get fucked for a while is to prolong the game - there needs to be some mystery and something to look forward to. I totally get that, just hope it isn't dragged out too long, and that we'll at least get some teases and lewds along the way.

Definitely don't want to see that
The MC/Shani adventure scenes are some of my favourite non-household scenes in the game. They work so well as a team; MC is the sledgehammer and Shani is the scalpel. It's fun to see MC teaching Shani the ways of the Force, I mean the ways of the Desert Stalker. I'm not looking forward to Shani leaving to be a Stalker on her own (especially if that means MC dies and we are forced to become Shani). I wonder if there is anything in the law that says a graduated Stalker has to work alone. If Shani is indeed to split off, and we the players have no control over it, then they should save that for the very end of the game. It seems like if a Stalker is training a son or daughter, they should be able to remain together. After MC retires or dies, then the trainee can go solo. But again, hoping that will be end game.

As for the lewd scenes with Shani, you're right. Every game needs to hold back at least one character so you have something to look forward to and unfortunately for Shani fans like me, she is the designated one. Usually it's the "landlady." When it does happen it will probably become a secret relationship initially, that only happens out on the road or it will involve sneaking around at the home. Once our little princess Ain discovers what is going on, the real sibling rivalry fireworks will begin. :sneaky:

4.80 star(s) 589 Votes