Diamahri

Dec 24, 2017
Played prior versions before and download renpy EXEs all the time but got a positive malware warning this time around. Odd.

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
Played prior versions before and download renpy EXEs all the time but got a positive malware warning this time around. Odd.
Most likely because this version's executable has a custom icon. Some antiviruses sometimes get overzealous with RenPy games having custom icons.

Tiredx

Mar 6, 2019
I think one of my favorite things about this game is how it has so many branches of story which change and effect the world around you based off your choices. For example if you're a complete dick and run around killing everyone and letting people die you will miss out on a lot of content because obviously later on those people won't be around(you know being dead and all), where as if you are more diplomatic and merciful it's possible to turn several enemies into allies. (At least for now.)
That being said there was one scene that really got me in this update.
Now I've got nothing against fisting or those with that fetish but...
I'm playing with the uncensored patch.
And there was blood...
Now I think I'm going to cry... :cry:

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Nice update....nice to see him messing with animations. The three girls of the house are still my favorites by far. (y)

Reactions: lilDee

Chico tatuira

Apr 20, 2018
Can't understand the need for ntr here. Why not focusing on other things by not adding ntr ??
I know it is avoidable ntr. I prefer the games without ntr
I respect your opinion but let's be honest here, if you can choose to have NTR or not, it doesn't make sense for you to post a complaint and say you prefer without NTR, as I said your opinion/preference is only yours so keep it to you friend and if you still don't like the game you always have the option not to play it, no resentment .

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
Can't understand the need for ntr here. Why not focusing on other things by not adding ntr ??
I know it is avoidable ntr. I prefer the games without ntr
1) sharing is not ntr.. we have covered this in this thread to the point where the mods have felt the need to step in to stop the flamewar. what there is, is mildly ntr adiacent, but barely related to it..and we put it in because it fits with the setting.
2) there was hardly any focus needed on the sharing, since it involves less than 2% of the renders made in only the update before last, and frankly, how the dev allocates his production time is exclusively his business.
3) it being avoidable makes this a non issue anyway.
I prefer the games without ntr
4) thanks for clearing that up. I would have never guessed.

Last edited:

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
Now I've got nothing against fisting or those with that fetish but...
And there was blood...
yeah i am one of those who like the fetish. to few games with it. but i like it only when its done with consent and not to torture somebody. that scene was not for me either.

Reactions: Tiredx

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
How big Zaton's Harem is gonna be? We're recruiting girls left and right, at this pace our house will become too small.
Maybe we should take control of Z Palace :unsure:
I'm not against fucking everything that moves but too many girls in your house means less content with them.
This happens with other Harem focused games, plus you have to move the story forward too.
More is not always better.

And there was blood...
Just stop forcing her before that and she would be fine. I got some nice cuddles with her in that scene.
She's already broken there is no point in abusing her, the Queen on the other hand...
But my point is that you don't have to play as a moron is that not your thing.

Last edited:

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Good catch, we'll get it fixed.
Edit: Although, it's fair to assume that she has been like that the whole ride home so it still sort of applies. But it could be more clear for sure.
If not too much work maybe make the drive a memory (short lewd scene?) for Zetan when he goes to the dungeon for the first time if you got the girl from the trader.

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
If not too much work maybe make the drive a memory (short lewd scene?) for Zetan when he goes to the dungeon for the first time if you got the girl from the trader.
that sounds like the definition of too much work, lol... essentially a whole extra scene.

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
maybe more work but a good solution for those who killed the decaied in the start of the game and don´t know why mc says "same behavior as when i found her"
that was actually a goof which we're fixing in dialogue.. changing 1 line of code and 1 of text vs adding a whole bunch of panels that can take a day or more to make.. not quite the same.
it's a good idea, yes.. but there are other things that we want to focus on.

Reactions: The ArcKnight

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
How big Zaton's Harem is gonna be? We're recruiting girls left and right, at this pace our house will become too small.
Maybe we should take control of Z Palace :unsure:
I'm not against fucking everything that moves but too many girls in your house means less content with them.
This happens with other Harem focused games, plus you have to move the story forward too.
More is not always better.
You had the right idea with the second portion of your post. You can always choose not to include some women in your harem if you think it is getting too big. While I'm not exactly fond of having an excessive number in a harem either, I'd rather keep the (completely avoidable) game option to add more women.

I don't think we are recruiting too many people in the household right now. In addition to the family, we have 1 maid and 1 future servant (after Fairy gets her mind right). Prisoners come and go and don't count towards the total. That's a very small harem when you consider what was normal in medieval Egypt and the Ottoman Empire. A Desert Stalker is a person of great importance in society so it makes sense he would have a larger than average household. But we have a long way to go before it gets crowded. Emilia can easily bunk with a few more house slaves. We could also have a farm girl who stays near or inside the barn, caring for the animals. Hmm, maybe a library slave too. Ok, maybe now I am getting carried away. :LOL:

But I like your idea of taking control of the palace. :D Sorry Queen, domestic servitude is in your future.

Just stop forcing her before that and she would be fine. I got some nice cuddles with her in that scene.
She's already broken there is no point in abusing her, the Queen on the other hand...
I play as being brutal to my enemies, but once I have broken them and added them to my harem, I just stick with normal dom behaviour. Honestly, I haven't found the need to be excessively brutal to those who are in my household (excluding Raider prisoners of course). Although, I did immediately spare Asani, knowing we would get a great scene later on. Wasn't disappointed (y)

Bruno3

May 12, 2020
Yeah i also noticed we may be getting a little too much people in our house.
Right now i have 6 people in the house including the MC. I'd say its not that bad and the house looks kinda big inside.
But im thinking to make both daughters independent, have their own life and it would make the house less crowded.
I decided to free the bandit sister, figured she would make a great ally from the far and i think it worked.
Kept both slaves cuz why not, they look beautiful enough, we could also trade them in the future but i'd rather not unless its something really worth haha

Off this topic now, i'm predicting the MC dies or becomes something evil that we cant control anymore, so we switch to our future desert stalker who uses everything she learned from the father. This is hinting to me so obviously, not sure for others.
I dunno why, but im kinda making our daughter slightly evil and on the side of the queen, just because its more interesting and entertaining for me. I think theres gonna be war between those bunker people and queen, so i wanna make daughter side with queen, they look like a good duo together. The game also hinted possible allies with queen, like those decayed and bandits.
This is the most interesting game plot i have ever seen on this site which makes me really excited for the future updates and see what will happen.

Also why hasnt the dev put the game up on Steam, i'd love to support him but i cannot while its on Patreon.

Last edited:

Tiredx

Mar 6, 2019
Yeah like i said it wasn't so much the "fisting" as much as the "blood" as the wife said it seemed like she enjoyed it so i was caught off guard when i realized she was probably enjoying it due to being conditioned to enjoy it and that she was probably actually suffering. (I generally try to be a nice guy in my playthroughs but a little maledom never hurt anyone right...right?)
That and blood + sex makes me squeamish. :cry:
But lesson learned, I'll be a bit more cautious in the future when given the option to be a bit more "aggressive" towards the female partners.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Out of curiosity, there is way to rename the relationship with Shani and Ain to daughters (not step), but they both still calling Zahra stepmom, there is a way to change this? If the father is step they call Zahra mother.

Reactions: Jaam

Jaam

Nov 28, 2017
Out of curiosity, there is way to rename the relationship with Shani and Ain to daughters (not step), but they both still calling Zahra stepmom, there is a way to change this? If the father is step they call Zahra mother.
yeah I was wondering that as well

Reactions: meola147

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
yeah I was wondering that as well
This was already mentioned here, it is a bug. You need to set the MC as Ain's father then the step is gone but they are called mother and father instead of mom and dad.

4.80 star(s) 589 Votes