minoan55

Aug 28, 2018
You need check the car on home
The icon is not clickable, neither is there an exclamation mark on the icon.
At one point there was an exclamation mark over the icon - clicking on it led to a short conversation with your daughter, and then nothing - no further action and no icon on map.

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Oh you don't need to worry as this game developer himself is a ntr lover so there will be more and more and more and more ntr scenes for you
You know, since you don't like the game, the direction of the game or the devs perhaps you should look elsewhere for something you do like. Your posts have become tedious and boring and serve no purpose.

Last edited:

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
I know a fix is coming, but I hope they include an option (perhaps in the library) to change names and relationships at any time in the game, so we aren't stuck with the 4 choices you mentioned.
This is actually in the works.
In between for me. They aren't bad so they don't ruin anything but they are barely noticeable for me. My fav scene in the game (car ramp escape, ending with the raider head kiss) is more dynamic that anything else and yet it is not animated.
Thanks for the feedback.
stop wasting others time with your unnecessary replies...you're not adding anything of value
Also if I do play it and don't like it, it will hurt the game negatively as I might leave a bad review on it as I didn't quite enjoy it as I tried it blindly, as well as feel like I wasted my time....
You realise that that would be a very poor quality review, right? Basing the review of the game on it having content you don't like (which incidentally, aside from being abundantly announced by tags on here, can be avoided even with an on the spot choice on the part of the player IN game) is like ordering a meatpie when you're a vegan and then protesting because the restaurant has meatpies.
What a review should be about is the quality of the game mechanics, the visuals, the plot..that sort of things.
If you detract points say, because the MC is a blonde and you prefer brunettes, that's dumb.. and badly rating a game because it contains something you don't like, when the devs clearly have made the game for those players that do like that type of content, is just a poor show on your part ("you" being the generic reviewer, not you specifically)...and that remains true even if you get "surprise content" that you didn't know you'd find in the game.
This is not to dictate your behaviour.. if you want to play the game and give it a bad rating because you didn't like it, we'll take the bad rating on the chin.
Just, please, give the bad rating for the right reason, is all I ask.
But, if I know the game has something I don't like I can simply not play and the game doesn't get affected by it
So to your "If only there was a way to find out" nonsense, the best way to find out where both the devs and potential players are happy is by "asking" which I did
This, I concede, is a valid point... which is why my comment was mostly tongue in cheek.
It saddens me that this was not clear from the get go, (though, some people seem to have gotten the joke despite the lack of smiley faces in my post).
You're right, I'll try to do better.
That said, I'm perfectly happy for people to defend their gaming tastebuds by asking.. but when the same questions are asked time and time again and all it takes is to read the previous posts, I reclaim the right to poke a little fun. Of course, I realise not everybody can take a bit of gentle ribbing.
Oh well.. I never claimed to be very likeable or funny...You can't please them all, I guess.

so stop bothering people with your unnecessary remark, either give the answer to the question people are asking or stay quiet
Yah.. that's a no from me. I'll not have my interactions on the forum dictated by a rando with a chip on his shoulder, thank you very much for trying though..
Oh you don't need to worry as this game developer himself is a ntr lover so there will be more and more and more and more ntr scenes for you
oh yes.. not only that.. we also routinely work on the game with our trousers down and showing each other's arses to one another on cam.. a veritable virtual human centipede.. it adds so much to the ambiance.
It really gets the creative juices flowing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
You realise that that would be a very poor quality review, right? Basing the review of the game on it having content you don't like (which incidentally, aside from being abundantly announced by tags on here, can be avoided even with an on the spot choice on the part of the player) is like ordering a meatpie when you're a vegan and then protesting because the restaurant has meatpies. what a review should be about is the quality of the game mechanics, the visuals, the plot..that sort of things.
If you detract points say, because the MC is a blonde and you prefer brunettes, that's dumb.. and badly rating a game because it contains something you don't like, when the devs clearly have made the game for those players that do like that type of content, is just a poor show on your part (your being the generic reviewer, not you specifically)...and that remains true even if you get "surprise content" that you didn't know you'd find in the game.
This is not to dictate your behaviour.. if you want to play the game and give it a bad rating because you didn't like it, we'll take the bad rating on the chin.
Just, please, give the bad rating for the right reason, is all I ask.
I would not leave a bad review for things like that...tbh I either rate a game nicely or not rate it at all...the tag here mentioned being both male and female protag but didn't say if we played both or not (could have made it clear with a multiple protag tag) in the genre section or putting optional to the female protag
This, I concede, is a valid point... which is why my comment was mostly tongue in cheek.
It saddens me that this was not clear from the get go, (though, some people seem to have gotten the joke despite the lack of smiley faces in my post).
You're right, I'll try to do better.
That said, I'm perfectly happy for people to defend their gaming tastebuds by asking.. but when the same questions are asked time and time again and all it takes is to read the previous posts, I reclaim the right to poke a little fun. Of course, I realise not everybody can take a bit of gentle ribbing.
Oh well.. I never claimed to be very likeable or funny...You can't please them all, I guess.
yes one of my question was repeated but I made that comment on a reply to someone answering whether it was multi-protag or not...I wanted to know whether the dev had made a protag 'story only' meaning we won't get sex scenes from their perspective, also whether both protags had their separate love interests, harems or whether the female protag was part of male protags harem...both questions which I didn't see any solid answer prior

sorry for coming across as rude as well...some things just gets me ticked off like no other and your reply did....it would have not bothered me or ticked me had you not just repeated the same thing you had said to others again, so it came across more of a someone trying to mock me than just banter

hope that clears things up

Reactions: Cynicaladm

lordfire07

Sep 6, 2019
I may have missed this but I'm tired of looking through comments.
Does anybody know how to get the 3rd asha/2nd Kyra gallery scene?
Also, the second person under servants. I'm assuming it's fairy but non of my interactions with her are unlocking anything in the gallery?

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
I would not leave a bad review for things like that...tbh I either rate a game nicely or not rate it at all...the tag here mentioned being both male and female protag but didn't say if we played both or not (could have made it clear with a multiple protag tag) in the genre section or putting optional to the female protag

yes one of my question was repeated but I made that comment on a reply to someone answering whether it was multi-protag or not...I wanted to know whether the dev had made a protag 'story only' meaning we won't get sex scenes from their perspective, also whether both protags had their separate love interests, harems or whether the female protag was part of male protags harem...both questions which I didn't see any solid answer prior

sorry for coming across as rude as well...some things just gets me ticked off like no other and your reply did....it would have not bothered me or ticked me had you not just repeated the same thing you had said to others again, so it came across more of a someone trying to mock me than just banter

hope that clears things up
all good.. we all have our triggers, and release day (advanced or public as may be) is bound to drag out stuff from people who usually have more sense (I include myself in that).

Rory Smith

May 24, 2021
Developer.
Android port is very bad.
>Save naming feature creating a headache. Better to disable it on Android
>No transparency / opacity slider.
>Not patched. Some characters name automatically changed after this update (mc & daughter)
Played better ports despite having comparatively lower size. Very disappointed

Last edited:

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
I mostly sit around and look pretty. I'd like to think so at least. My mom says I am :cry:
she lies.. I know because she tells me I'm pretty too.

Z is the principal dev and the creator of the game and its overal plot. Most if not all of the pixels you see are his work.
I joined to edit (badly, apparently), and have written/co-written a portion of the content since then (mostly I throw stuff at Z..sometimes it sticks)... the library is my playpen where I get to throw stuff around. I suspect they put it in there so I stopped annoying them.
Paz is the coding genius who comes up with solutions to problems we didn't know we had.

Last edited:

Randeep44

Jan 16, 2019
From what I can tell, changing the daughters relation isn't the issue as it just changes what you call the daughter. The stepmom vs mom variable changes when you change the relationship of the MC from stepdad to something else. There are 4 choices and if you don't pick one, it puts the mom to default, which makes her stepmom. The choices are: uncle/aunt, Master/Mistress, Father/Mother and father/mother. So if you are lazy like me and just deleted the "step" from "stepdad" you end up not picking one of the choices and get the default "stepmom". Funny thing is, if you leave the relation as stepdad, it changes the variable to dad/mom

TLDR: Don't put "dad" as the MC relationship, put "father" or "Father".
Thank you so much for that was searching for this same exact issue fix.

4.80 star(s) 589 Votes