JB08

Aug 6, 2016
There are two ways how you could have gotten her:

A) If you let the two decayed with the elf you met early on live, you'd have met one of them (Kinzi) again and gotten Fairy that way. Not sure about details, those fuckers needed to die.

B) Otherwise, when you visited the main decayed base in Old Cairo; a trader would have begged you to buy Fairy from her. As she isn't right in her head, the decayed would have eaten her otherwise. You don't really interact with Fairy then, so if you've taken this route, finding her in the basement in 0.6 is when it starts.
I remember that now, I did buy a slave from a trader. I was just surprised to suddenly see a new slave lmao. Thank you, ill resume playing.

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Wait, did this game have animations before? I'm 99% sure it did, but I'm not completely sure. Oh well, I'm here for the plot anyways(Well, that and the ability to brutalize people)so It doesn't really bother me. I'll probably play the new update when v0.06c comes out.

Also, I haven't seen a speck of NTR(Mostly because I avoid all choices that lead there)so I'm not sure what the big deal is.
The issue was hyper sensitive people seething that the game gave the player the choice to have sharing or not. It wasnt good enough for them that it was 10000% avoidable. They wanted people to enjoy the game the way THEY enjoy it. Besides calling it NTR is a stretch to be honest. The MC is the clear alpha male and his women are not fucking other men behind his back. The sharing its a show of dominance over his slaves and women aka his property, to have them service other guests because they are mere slaves and warm holes for cocks. Otherwise say no and add them to your harem of slaves. Another instance was this really bitchy character you can accept into your harem (not confirmed but likely) or have her suck off a random raider she begged you not to let him have his way with her. Again, power move. Toss her aside to get used because she is a bitch who tried to kill you or make her yours.

There really should be 2 NTR tags. Optional NTR, and Hard/Forced NTR. In fact, I think there should be one more, Optional Sharing. NTR only tag implies the game has unavoidable cucking going on.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Unpopular opinion, and unrelated to Desert Stalker as I didn't play new update yet, but honestly, animations are super fucking overrated on F95. 90% of animated games, have such a garbage quality of animations, that they would be much better off without them. It's not THAT hard to make a still image look hot, but animations take A LOT of effort, and if you do them badly, you only end up with worse product than not having them at all. Still image lets you play the fantasy in your head, suspense the disbelief, but bad animations just completely ruin the immersion. There are legit games here that I stopped playing, because they used to have great scenes with tens of high quality images, but people bitched about lack of animations so instead now their every scene is 2-3 images and 2-3 shitty animations where girls move like robots and I can't fap to this crap.

Also the obsession with animations is the reason why we have to wait 6 months to get updates for a lot of games, an those updates often have barely any content. Animations eat most of the work time, resulting in less content overall, and lower quality on the game as a whole.

Srsly, if someone can make really good animations, then go for it, but if it's just shitty robot roleplay garbage that is added mostly to be able to slap "animated" tag on the game, and make people stop crying, then please, for the love of god, don't do it.
yeah-well-thats-just-like-your-opinion-man.jpg

Reactions: AlexTorch

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
Well, I've seen only one animation in this update, with Shani and Ain, probably because I didn't collect every girl in this game. So, I must say, it doesn't look bad at all, the bj scene a bit short IMO, but not the animation itself, most of the attention is taken by the Shani, that is what I mean. It's not bad in its own way and I think it will be some additional progression with her, but for now it would be nice to have additional angle for Ain with animation and it would be perfect.

Crese1967895

Mar 10, 2020
The issue was hyper sensitive people seething that the game gave the player the choice to have sharing or not. It wasnt good enough for them that it was 10000% avoidable. They wanted people to enjoy the game the way THEY enjoy it. Besides calling it NTR is a stretch to be honest. The MC is the clear alpha male and his women are not fucking other men behind his back. The sharing its a show of dominance over his slaves and women aka his property, to have them service other guests because they are mere slaves and warm holes for cocks. Otherwise say no and add them to your harem of slaves. Another instance was this really bitchy character you can accept into your harem (not confirmed but likely) or have her suck off a random raider she begged you not to let him have his way with her. Again, power move. Toss her aside to get used because she is a bitch who tried to kill you or make her yours.

There really should be 2 NTR tags. Optional NTR, and Hard/Forced NTR. In fact, I think there should be one more, Optional Sharing. NTR only tag implies the game has unavoidable cucking going on.
Oh, never really seen the point in bitching over avoidable Sharing/NTR since I'd never view those scenes unless it's gang-banging evil bitches so I don't really care.

"Fuck this game and fuck the creator! There's a group-sex scene that can be completely avoided! Boycott this shit! Aaaarrrrgggh!"

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Oh, never really seen the point in bitching over avoidable Sharing/NTR since I'd never view those scenes unless it's gang-banging evil bitches so I don't really care.

"Fuck this game and fuck the creator! There's a group-sex scene that can be completely avoided! Boycott this shit! Aaaarrrrgggh!"
I don't know why people are overreacting over NTR and Sharing, when its fucking optional, they should be glad it can be avoided.

Even I'm not into NTR and I just find their overreaction to slight showing of avoidable NTR or sharing just plain stupid.

elmicho

Feb 13, 2020
as an Egyptian, i've only one wish from the creator, put the in the game Pyramids of Giza and build a labyrinth underneath them, connected together, filled with traps and enemies to fight
AND FILLED WITH SECURITY CAMERAS SO THOSE FILTH ALIENS WHO BUILD THEM SEE WHO IS THE BOSS AROUND HERE :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

but honestly i with he does put the Pyramids of Giza in the game

that being said, good luck to the creator

• Angry
Reactions: Ukrainec

Bruno3

May 12, 2020
I just finished the update in like 20min maybe.
Its definitely short like he said and it did feel like that which leads to feeling unsatisfied :(
Hopefully next update is longer. I can bet we're gonna go in that new zone and do some missions for Queen.
I'm also really surprised by the animations, i definitely didnt expect it to be way better than i thought it would.

Reactions: isotope

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I've requested that it be added to the OP, but here is the changelog for v0.06.

New Content:
  • Added 2 new stories / side missions.
  • Introducing the first 3 NSFW animations.
  • Added the Harem / living room & 1 variation scene. (More variations coming in the future).
  • Added a free roam basement with access to girls kept in there & 1 new scene.
  • Added an ingame library that contains a codex about characters and places.
Reworks and Revisions:
  • Reworked the intro of the game. Instead of seeing a black screen when starting a new game, the player will get a proper introduction.
  • Reworked and improved room visits. You can now lay down and have a chat with Zahra, Ain and Shani about multiple topics (to be expanded as the story goes on).
  • Revised d2e (Shani's tomb scene).
  • Revised d1e (Ain Zahra Introduction. Full skin and lighting rework coming in the future).
  • Revised the beginning of d1b (Ivy's introduction).
Minor changes:
  • Changed the home menu and world map background music due to copyright concerns.
  • Changed some old low quality sounds.
  • The gallery will now only show 1 time NSFW scenes. Repeatable free roam scenes will not be shown in the gallery.
  • Quality of life updates for multiple HUD elements.
  • Removed the repeatable kitchen scene from free roam (for now).

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
You switch perspective in-game.
so this perspective change...is this for the story only or is it for sex scenes as well?
(as in...will the female protag have sex with a different dude than male protag?, does the male and female protag have their separate harems?, etc)

Xypher

May 1, 2017
so this perspective change...is this for the story only or is it for sex scenes as well?
(as in...will the female protag have sex with a different dude than male protag?, does the male and female protag have their separate harems?, etc)
So far, as far as I know, is just story, making decisions from Shani's perspective, so far just a minor kiss scene between the Queen and Shani. Most of the content so far is from MC's perspective.

dijos

Jul 16, 2021
How do you get the fairy scene? I let the to decayed kill the elf, but she's not appearing in my basement?
BUD for that you have to have given the ' ARTIFACT ' from 1st mission to the decayed in exchange for the ELF and also have non-hostile/good relations with DECAYED. <----------- Worked for me perfectly

4.80 star(s) 589 Votes