JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Who is Fairy? I dont remember her at all. I searched in this thread and shes tied to a person named Kinzi someone I also dont remember lmao. My newest save works where Fairy is in the basement waiting for me but trying to load older saves to see where I meet her all fail.

bolenart

Jun 17, 2017
Just me, or are the relationship status of the family members kinda confussing? I started a new game just to see what was new. When i wrote the first daughter u meet as "stepdaughter", they reffer to their mother as "mom", which is fine. However when i wrote her as "daughter", they refer to the wife as Stepmom, but the conversations feels like they should just reffer to her as "mom". They call her sister for "aunt", so don't see why she wouldn't just be "mom" to them then. Don't see why the dev had to change this... Stupid patreon... Even Steam doesn't care about incest games...
Yeah that's a bug, the kind of bug that shows up when the beta version is pirated just hours after being released to the patreons. According to the discord this will be fixed soon.

Reactions: Wildehilde

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Unpopular opinion, and unrelated to Desert Stalker as I didn't play new update yet, but honestly, animations are super fucking overrated on F95. 90% of animated games, have such a garbage quality of animations, that they would be much better off without them. It's not THAT hard to make a still image look hot, but animations take A LOT of effort, and if you do them badly, you only end up with worse product than not having them at all. Still image lets you play the fantasy in your head, suspense the disbelief, but bad animations just completely ruin the immersion. There are legit games here that I stopped playing, because they used to have great scenes with tens of high quality images, but people bitched about lack of animations so instead now their every scene is 2-3 images and 2-3 shitty animations where girls move like robots and I can't fap to this crap.

Also the obsession with animations is the reason why we have to wait 6 months to get updates for a lot of games, an those updates often have barely any content. Animations eat most of the work time, resulting in less content overall, and lower quality on the game as a whole.

Srsly, if someone can make really good animations, then go for it, but if it's just shitty robot roleplay garbage that is added mostly to be able to slap "animated" tag on the game, and make people stop crying, then please, for the love of god, don't do it.
Agree with every word except the first. This is obviously the popular opinion.

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
Agree with every word except the first. This is obviously the popular opinion.
I would like to hear comments as to whether the animations in DS have ruined the game or enhanced it (or something in between?), rather than a generic rant about games in general.

Arnaud

May 13, 2017
Unpopular opinion, and unrelated to Desert Stalker as I didn't play new update yet, but honestly, animations are super fucking overrated on F95. 90% of animated games, have such a garbage quality of animations, that they would be much better off without them. It's not THAT hard to make a still image look hot, but animations take A LOT of effort, and if you do them badly, you only end up with worse product than not having them at all. Still image lets you play the fantasy in your head, suspense the disbelief, but bad animations just completely ruin the immersion. There are legit games here that I stopped playing, because they used to have great scenes with tens of high quality images, but people bitched about lack of animations so instead now their every scene is 2-3 images and 2-3 shitty animations where girls move like robots and I can't fap to this crap.

Also the obsession with animations is the reason why we have to wait 6 months to get updates for a lot of games, an those updates often have barely any content. Animations eat most of the work time, resulting in less content overall, and lower quality on the game as a whole.

Srsly, if someone can make really good animations, then go for it, but if it's just shitty robot roleplay garbage that is added mostly to be able to slap "animated" tag on the game, and make people stop crying, then please, for the love of god, don't do it.
In my case (and maybe this is the unpopular take since you have so many ppl agreeing with you), all a still picture can do in a game is to make me horny but I can't fap to that... if I could, I think I would turn to comics and stuff like that instead of games.
I agree though that if it's gonna be a total shit of an animated scene then yeah fuck that but otherwise, I live for games with good animated scenes. For example: Being a DIK, Milfy City, Echoes of Lust, Ecchi Sensei, City of Broken Dreamers and many others. So yeah, IMO they aren't overrated since most of the top games have animated scenes (I'm almost sure, can be wrong) and to me, those are what makes them good. Good plot, renders, characters and all that are what makes them special and unique; great animated scenes is what makes them "fappable" and this is what this website is 90% about, to find stuff to fap to! That being said, I'll repeat what I said in the middle, I agree with one of your points: "if someone can make really good animations, then go for it, but if it's just shitty robot roleplay garbage that is added mostly to be able to slap "animated" tag on the game, and make people stop crying, then please, for the love of god, don't do it." - not so much the others!

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
Who is Fairy? I dont remember her at all. I searched in this thread and shes tied to a person named Kinzi someone I also dont remember lmao. My newest save works where Fairy is in the basement waiting for me but trying to load older saves to see where I meet her all fail.
There are two ways how you could have gotten her:

A) If you let the two decayed with the elf you met early on live, you'd have met one of them (Kinzi) again and gotten Fairy that way. Not sure about details, those fuckers needed to die.

B) Otherwise, when you visited the main decayed base in Old Cairo; a trader would have begged you to buy Fairy from her. As she isn't right in her head, the decayed would have eaten her otherwise. You don't really interact with Fairy then, so if you've taken this route, finding her in the basement in 0.6 is when it starts.

Sngo

May 9, 2020
Attaching below "Desert Stalker Gallery Unlocker".
You can also find it on my .

Features:
  • Unlocks all available scenes in the Gallery.
Enjoy!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PS: The dev created the gallery code, I only unlocked the scenes.
There are issues with the scene replay gallery, such as:
  • Names of the girls not correctly showing.
  • Some scenes with errors due to undefined labels.
  • ...etc
Hey,

Is the gallery mod future proof for next updates?

Since I stopped supporting because lost interest in the game and knowing his story after the dev decided to start puting NTR/sharing and whoring MC own daughter like garbage, i just want to check gallery from time to time to see if there are non cuck scenes with Shani and elf girl.

Ty in advance.

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
Hey,

Is the gallery mod future proof for next updates?

Since I stopped supporting because lost interest in the game and knowing his story after the dev decided to start puting NTR/sharing and whoring MC own daughter like garbage, i just want to check gallery from time to time to see if there are non cuck scenes with Shani and elf girl.

Ty in advance.
we changed them.. now it's all NTR with the whole cast... and pegging.. lots of pegging

Crese1967895

Mar 10, 2020
Wait, did this game have animations before? I'm 99% sure it did, but I'm not completely sure. Oh well, I'm here for the plot anyways(Well, that and the ability to brutalize people)so It doesn't really bother me. I'll probably play the new update when v0.06c comes out.

Also, I haven't seen a speck of NTR(Mostly because I avoid all choices that lead there)so I'm not sure what the big deal is.

4.80 star(s) 589 Votes