S351i

Jul 11, 2017
I was thinking ''Wow looks amazing.'' and then i searched ''animated'' and saw lots of people disappointed because of non-animated sex scenes... Looks like im gonna join them :( And his patreon page looks pretty good, he have a lot of patron so why he dont add animated sex scenes? Anyone know?

Unpopular opinion, and unrelated to Desert Stalker as I didn't play new update yet, but honestly, animations are super fucking overrated on F95. 90% of animated games, have such a garbage quality of animations, that they would be much better off without them. It's not THAT hard to make a still image look hot, but animations take A LOT of effort, and if you do them badly, you only end up with worse product than not having them at all. Still image lets you play the fantasy in your head, suspense the disbelief, but bad animations just completely ruin the immersion. There are legit games here that I stopped playing, because they used to have great scenes with tens of high quality images, but people bitched about lack of animations so instead now their every scene is 2-3 images and 2-3 shitty animations where girls move like robots and I can't fap to this crap.

Also the obsession with animations is the reason why we have to wait 6 months to get updates for a lot of games, an those updates often have barely any content. Animations eat most of the work time, resulting in less content overall, and lower quality on the game as a whole.

Srsly, if someone can make really good animations, then go for it, but if it's just shitty robot roleplay garbage that is added mostly to be able to slap "animated" tag on the game, and make people stop crying, then please, for the love of god, don't do it.

zerozip0

May 23, 2018
How can this vn/game have both the 'Female Protagonist' & 'Male Protagonist' tags without having either/both the 'Multiple Protagonist' tag and/or the 'Transformation' tag? o_O

Reactions: laeg15

laeg15

May 24, 2021
if someone will want uncompressed version and links will not work here is my folder with game

right now only pc uploaded other versions are uploading now and will be done in few hours so wait :cool:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017

1626465635696.png

1626465677497.png

whats going on here?

edit: false alarm, looking back its probably because that wasn't really a lewd scene and didn't make much sense being in the gallery anyway

Alig8r

Nov 9, 2018
Unpopular opinion, and unrelated to Desert Stalker as I didn't play new update yet, but honestly, animations are super fucking overrated on F95. 90% of animated games, have such a garbage quality of animations, that they would be much better off without them. It's not THAT hard to make a still image look hot, but animations take A LOT of effort, and if you do them badly, you only end up with worse product than not having them at all. Still image lets you play the fantasy in your head, suspense the disbelief, but bad animations just completely ruin the immersion. There are legit games here that I stopped playing, because they used to have great scenes with tens of high quality images, but people bitched about lack of animations so instead now their every scene is 2-3 images and 2-3 shitty animations where girls move like robots and I can't fap to this crap.

Also the obsession with animations is the reason why we have to wait 6 months to get updates for a lot of games, an those updates often have barely any content. Animations eat most of the work time, resulting in less content overall, and lower quality on the game as a whole.

Srsly, if someone can make really good animations, then go for it, but if it's just shitty robot roleplay garbage that is added mostly to be able to slap "animated" tag on the game, and make people stop crying, then please, for the love of god, don't do it.
Yeah animations actually make it so much worse if the characters don't move like real human beings. Well made static renders with great expressions and angles are superior to even average animations.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Yeah animations actually make it so much worse if the characters don't move like real human beings. Well made static renders with great expressions and angles are superior to even average animations.
Yeah I also do not undestand the need for animations. I mean if they were well done, then okay. But I have yet to see a single animation where I did not go: "yeah, they look like robots". Even in the best games, though it is a bit more bearable there.

I prefer an amazing render over an animation any day.

jusanjust2012 said:
Some scenes are gone in 0.6 comparing to 0.5. I'd suggest keeping both versions, if you want to see more content
Wait what? Did they censor something or?

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
Wait what? Did they censor something or?
No scenes were removed from the game. The only thing changed in prior content is 2 (if I recall correctly) scenes removed from the Gallery but they are still in-game, and one scene was made non-repeatable.
That is all.

Mythal

Oct 25, 2018
Just me, or are the relationship status of the family members kinda confussing? I started a new game just to see what was new. When i wrote the first daughter u meet as "stepdaughter", they reffer to their mother as "mom", which is fine. However when i wrote her as "daughter", they refer to the wife as Stepmom, but the conversations feels like they should just reffer to her as "mom". They call her sister for "aunt", so don't see why she wouldn't just be "mom" to them then. Don't see why the dev had to change this... Stupid patreon... Even Steam doesn't care about incest games...

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Great update as always. I'm excited about Zahra's sister. She's been coming up in dialogues throughout the game for a long time.

Reactions: nekdo

jusanjust2012

Jul 7, 2021
No scenes were removed from the game. The only thing changed in prior content is 2 (if I recall correctly) scenes removed from the Gallery but they are still in-game, and one scene was made non-repeatable.
That is all.
I clearly remember you could have a repeatable scene with music and BJ in dining room in 0.5. Gone.

4.80 star(s) 589 Votes