Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020

Dev update 11.07.2021
View attachment 1293170
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This will be a short update, because the pictures and two following facts will speak for themselves:

- Release will be Friday, 16.07.2021!
- The update will have 3 or 4 of my first ever NSFW animations!

See you guys on the 16th!

Progress:
Library: 100%
Home interactions: 100%
Harem scene: 100%
Basement scene: 70%
Scene A: 100%
Scene B: 100%
Nice! I was just about to play the most recent update but now that another one will be out in the next day or two, I can just wait till then and play the new one. Will we need to start over if our save game is from 2 updates ago?

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
Nice! I was just about to play the most recent update but now that another one will be out in the next day or two, I can just wait till then and play the new one. Will we need to start over if our save game is from 2 updates ago?
as per OP, any save prior to 05 saves will have to be deleted (also, delete your persistent file while you're at it)... so yes, a replay is needed. (won't take long anyway.. AND Z has reworked several panels renders at the start of the game, so it's a somewhat new experience anyway)

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

laeg15

May 24, 2021
Full version:
PC:

Mac:
Android:

0.06 Patch:
PC:

How to install:
1) delete your old visits file in "game/images/visits".
2) copy and paste the new downloaded game file and replace it with the old 0.05 game file.

sorry for waiting i was at work....these are temporaly links i will upload my links later to avoid dev fight back again :D

Last edited:

treborbc

Aug 15, 2020
Full version:
PC:
Link
Mac: Link
Android: Link

0.06 Patch:
PC:
Link

How to install:
1) delete your old visits file in "game/images/visits".
2) copy and paste the new downloaded game file and replace it with the old 0.05 game file.

sorry for waiting i was at work....these are temporaly links i will upload my links later to avoid dev fight back again :D
Can I ask a stupid question? Is this the full game (it's just the install instructions confuse things for me, unless those instructions are for the patch only, in which case I guess I've just answered my own question)

laeg15

May 24, 2021
Can I ask a stupid question? Is this the full game (it's just the install instructions confuse things for me, unless those instructions are for the patch only, in which case I guess I've just answered my own question)
i quess that patch is to update 0.05 to 0,06

Bruno3

May 12, 2020
Do i have to delete anything if my game was deleted already.
My last save was from 0.5c
I'm thinking to just download it and patch it.
I assume i put patch in game folder, not subfolders

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Desert Stalker [v0.06b] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.54 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.50 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 463 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 429 MB: -

Since this, an Adult Zone, drop a (y) to support my work as Compressor SLUT!

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

kage1822

Mar 21, 2020
i doubt it would happen, but would love to see a sex scene with who imo is the hottest girl between the MC and the Queen... need more queen nudity...:)

Reactions: Ragnar

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I was thinking ''Wow looks amazing.'' and then i searched ''animated'' and saw lots of people disappointed because of non-animated sex scenes... Looks like im gonna join them :( And his patreon page looks pretty good, he have a lot of patron so why he dont add animated sex scenes? Anyone know?

4.80 star(s) 589 Votes