laeg15

May 24, 2021
For those complaining about sharing and how unlikely etc. it is/would be.

According to Marco Polo and a number of other ancient and medievel writers/merchants, who travelled along the Silk Road, it was the custom of people in parts of Central Asia to offer to their guests their wives or daughters for the night as a sign of hospitality. It was frowned upon by most outsiders, but delighted upon by men who travelled the regions on lonely nights. Sharing/swapping, or however you call it, is not my thing at all, but in the context of this game, it makes a lot of sense for the MC to be able to offer the women of his household to his guests. Of course in the case of slaves I find it a bit ridiculous to call them LI's. You own them, simple as that. You could fall in love with a slave of course, but slaves shouldn't be considered LI's by default. As a matter of fact, prostitution in the Islamic world was mostly based on slavery. They either bought a slave outright for temporary purposes (say, a trader who had to wait months for the right winds to sail home) and sell them them afterwards, or they bought them permanently. Of course buying a slave was expensive, so most people could only afford, if at all, to visit slave prostitutes.
Oh i did not tell that it was not hapend in world or atc... i just want show how ridiculouse is when devs are taging from MC or "world" customs point of wievs...

If they were offering daughters, was they shared their Li?

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Dev update 04.07.2021 :love: :love:
1625427562645.png

1625427591099.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hello and Salut; time for another update.

The first harem scene is finished. Scene B is bigger than we expected it to be at first, so we will see how many others actually fit in this update.

As previously said, it will be a shorter but quicker update this time around. We aim for release in around 2 weeks. By then, it will be 5-6 weeks since the last update, which is okay.

Don't get confused by the amount of scenes: The home interactions with the family members, as well as the harem scenes are events on their own, but since they will be repeatable and expanded over time, we don't count them in our alphabetical list.

Have a nice Sunday as always ;)

Progress:
Library: 100%
Home interactions: 100%
Harem scene: 100%
Scene A: 100%
Scene B: 90%
Scene C: 0%
(...)

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020

View attachment 1281003

View attachment 1281006

The first harem scene is finished. Scene B is bigger than we expected it to be at first, so we will see how many others actually fit in this update.

As previously said, it will be a shorter but quicker update this time around. We aim for release in around 2 weeks. By then, it will be 5-6 weeks since the last update, which is okay.

Don't get confused by the amount of scenes: The home interactions with the family members, as well as the harem scenes are events on their own, but since they will be repeatable and expanded over time, we don't count them in our alphabetical list.

Progress:
(...)
Wow, great progress! Renders look very good, but my Shani seems a tad sore. She needs another massage. :cool:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018

View attachment 1281003

View attachment 1281006

Progress:
(...)
Wow, didn't know that the update was coming around the corner. Looking really forward to this!

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
Say devs what is the relationship between MC and younger oppailoli daughter? The game allows MC to grope her, get blowjobs and other teasing. But then suddenly during the punishment MC has sex with her as if that is business as usual. To me it seems like that the story telling is not consistent. If sex is normal with her, why not to make that clear right at the beginning? There is no reason to hide it. I understand devs don't want to right away go to jackpot, but these mixed signals only confuses player.

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
Say devs what is the relationship between MC and younger oppailoli daughter? The game allows MC to grope her, get blowjobs and other teasing. But then suddenly during the punishment MC has sex with her as if that is business as usual. To me it seems like that the story telling is not consistent. If sex is normal with her, why not to make that clear right at the beginning? There is no reason to hide it. I understand devs don't want to right away go to jackpot, but these mixed signals only confuses player.
I'm confused as to the nature of the confusion.

We've made it very clear that Zaton has his way on the regular with Ain. That doesn't mean he has to bend her over every time he sees her.
When the vibe is right and/or the situation kinky enough, he'll do her.
If he has little time or other things on his mind, he'll have her in other ways, or ignore her.
He didn't just grope her because he could, at the start of the game.. he did that to prove a point and teach her something.

If anything, him taking her during the punishment further clarifies to the player how their relationship works and just how intimate they are and how normal it is, since Zahra is there too and doesn't bat an eye.

This is not the type of story that starts with "young MC comes back from years of being away and establishes his relationship with his landlady from scratch". The House of Zaton has been around for a while, the relationship with the other members are well established and will be revealed as the game goes on. As will the reasons why Zaton is not doing the same with Shani.

Some relationships you will see develop over time, others you're thrown in at the deep end, because they predate the start of the game.
You the player don't know it yet, but the MC is fully aware, and so are the other characters.

Last edited:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
since Zahra is there too and doesn't bat an eye.
To me, that was the key sign that this wasn't out of the ordinary. Zahra is upset yes, but she is upset at the MC giving Ain pleasure instead of pain. She isn't upset at the act itself.

This is not the type of story that starts with "young MC comes back from years of being away and establishes his relationship with his landlady from scratch"
And I thank the writers for this! (y)

As will the reasons why Zaton is not doing the same with Shani.
:cry:

Reactions: Cynicaladm

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
All girls in this game are beautiful, but in this game I think the ones which speaks to my heart the most are Shani and Ivy (elf girl).

MC basically lives in a society where incest is accepted as a norm (so no one would eye him the wrong way even if they find out he fucked Shani), yet Shani basically being groomed as a successor to the MC, there is an incredible taboo factor in it regarding whether MC should start a relationship or not with her (as well as MC's own conflict regarding the matter, compared to his other daughter Ain), that makes it insanely hot for me (and she's the character that I feel most affectionate towards within MC's family).

Also, Ivy is just soooooooo adorable. That one-on-one scene with the MC in the bunker when she approaches were literally pulling at my heartstrings.

Really looking forward to seeing these two characters again (though other characters are good as well).

Ronia

Sep 12, 2018
Is the "Female protagonist" tag a mistake? The description seems to suggest it's male protagonist, what with the whole "You're a family man at heart".

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
Is the "Female protagonist" tag a mistake? The description seems to suggest it's male protagonist, what with the whole "You're a family man at heart".
There are portions where you optionally (for now) take control of a female character. But yes, the main character throughout the game is male.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
There are like 2 sections where you take control of Shani, your eldest daughter. First is mandatory, but it's pretty short, second on is much longer (and is told from her POV, when she visits the Queen), but is optional whether you play it or not.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
There are portions where you optionally (for now) take control of a female character. But yes, the main character throughout the game is male.
The optional content aspect of this game is one of the many things that makes it great. The game is accessible to a lot more people that way. Players can opt out of violent gore, family fun, sharing, and multiple protags. It really hope it remains that way. Multiple protags is the mildest one on the list, but for me, being forced to switch my MC really takes me out of the immersion that I look for in VNs like this.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Jeancul

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
When the MC mentioned the queen, I expected it to be that level. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

I'm not saying she's not attractive but since other girls are all sexy and hot, the queen was supposed to be the best one ever.
I like that picture, but the DS Queen is young and immature, so having a more slender look fits with the character. She has to overcompensate with brutality because she is inexperienced and she thinks it's the only way her subjects and rivals will respect and fear her. Maybe a bit of a Napoleon complex too. New dictators often show increased savagery to ward off potential threats to their power. DPRK is a good example.

Maybe the woman in the photo can be a rival queen and MC has to play both sides..or choose one. :unsure:

• Red Heart
Reactions: pizbia and _Gutts_

_Gutts_

Dec 22, 2017
I like that picture, but the DS Queen is young and immature, so having a more slender look fits with the character. She has to overcompensate with brutality because she is inexperienced and she thinks it's the only way her subjects and rivals will respect and fear her. Maybe a bit of a Napoleon complex too. New dictators often show increased savagery to ward off potential threats to their power. DPRK is a good example.

Maybe the woman in the photo can be a rival queen and MC has to play both sides..or choose one. :unsure:
Yes, I noticed right away that she's supposed to be like that, and the idea of there being another queen would be much more interesting seeing what a post-apocalyptic world is like, everyone needs a leader

Reactions: Kellermann

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
Does that mean that there is no scenes planned with Shani at all?
In general, of course Shani content is coming. Eventually. But not as nonchalantly as with Ain for instance, and certainly not in the same manner.
It's a far different dynamic, and for good reason (a reason which we've tried to convey in-game, clearly for some, subtly for others).
So, if you expect Z and Shani boinking like rabbits this update or the next, I'm afraid you'll have to temper your expectations.

ghosthelper

Apr 19, 2018
In general, of course Shani content is coming. Eventually. But not as nonchalantly as with Ain for instance, and certainly not in the same manner.
It's a far different dynamic, and for good reason (a reason which we've tried to convey in-game, clearly for some, subtly for others).
So, if you expect Z and Shani boinking like rabbits this update or the next, I'm afraid you'll have to temper your expectations.
no, to be honest that is kind of refreshing to see a story where the main character is not going around "corrupting" this world and makes sense for story wise too.
Just wanted to know if the massage scene was as far as we would go as compared to the content we have for other characters in the Z household.

Reactions: Paz
4.80 star(s) 589 Votes