MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
To be honest they are looters/raiders, and I don't see any scenario where you can rob someone of all their possessions and be kind :LOL: , especially in the world they live in. And then there's the fact that they really hate where Mc comes from.
Sure, but it's not about being bad guys, it's that they're just talking and talking and talking about just how evil they are. I get that they're talking shit to/about their target before swooping in, but it just keeps going and feels really gratuitous.

I mean, they just stand there talking about how you're probably being cucked right now, then Raider Girl 2 gives a short political commentary, and then Asha chimes in with her thoughts on Adiran social climate and how it's very similar to Zeta's but worse (because everyone is a crazy and evil criminal), then Raider Girl 2 starts talking about chopping off your limbs and repeats the thing about cucking, then Asha wants to chop off your dick, then they start talking about Hazim and last night, then Raider Girl 2's tits, and seriously, how the fuck is this still going!?

Granted, I intentionally made it sound lengthy and unflattering, but still.

Last edited:

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Sure, but it's not about being bad guys, it's that they're just talking and talking and talking about just how evil they are. I get that they're talking shit to/about their target before swooping in, but it just keeps going and feels really gratuitous.

I mean, they just stand there talking about how you're probably being cucked right now, then Raider Girl 2 gives a short political commentary, and then Asha chimes in with her thoughts on Adiran social climate and how it's very similar to Zeta's but worse (because everyone is a crazy and evil criminal), then Raider Girl 2 starts talking about chopping off your limbs and repeats the thing about cucking, then Asha wants to chop off your dick, then they start talking about Hazim and last night, then Raider Girl 2's tits, and seriously, how the fuck is this still going!?

Sure it could be more subtle but it's funny and it's the intent I think. Even some great movies have villain explaining how they'll kill the hero before actually trying to do it

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
we're actually aware that that scene needs a rewrite... it's planned, though we're probably going to do it not in the next update but the one after that.

Reactions: fortuna95

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Raider Girl 2's tits
:love:
Oops, Sorry, I got distracted...

I thought the scene was rather amusing in a Bond villain sort of way (like dolfe67 mentioned), but I'll concede it could be trimmed down a little for brevity's sake. I just hope that radically altering older episode scenes doesn't become a trend. I wince every time movie directors (ex. Lucas) monkey with their completed works. Technically this AVN hasn't been completed so it is fair game for changes and I know they won't go to Lucas extremes, but still..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: oceanbobo4
Apr 27, 2021
To be sincere, I love the two raiders sisters characters.
They are at the same time sexy, funny, but also "true villains" like when the major sister slashes mate's head when the guy interrupts the little sister's BJ to the MC .
And the major sister has one of the best scenes of the game when she slashes the female friend's head when the MC jups with the car "Hazard-style" and after shlasing it, she french-kisses the head .
Even the single scene with the younger one at the beginning is quite "interesting".
I hope to see them in next updates too, they are well written and well rendered.

Nerchiaman

Apr 20, 2018
The fact that this game isn't just a fuckfest, but seems to have more plots, is good already - Let's hope that choices will matter in the future.
Also, 10/10 for people who loves Blowjobs. There are plenty!

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Jeancul

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
we're actually aware that that scene needs a rewrite... it's planned, though we're probably going to do it not in the next update but the one after that.
Actually, I felt the scene worked quite well. We get a little bit of world-building information and "Mad Max"-feeling. For squemish people like myself, the over-the-top "we are so evil"-dialogue goes a long way to help us enjoy what MC is going to do to them. Finally, the contrast between the raiders talking about how badass they are and then MC demonstrating that he actually is badass makes a great introduction for him.

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
Actually, I felt the scene worked quite well. We get a little bit of world-building information and "Mad Max"-feeling. For squemish people like myself, the over-the-top "we are so evil"-dialogue goes a long way to help us enjoy what MC is going to do to them. Finally, the contrast between the raiders talking about how badass they are and then MC demonstrating that he actually is badass makes a great introduction for him.
the core of the scene will remain... but the exposition can be handled better.

claus001

Feb 15, 2020

To me they sound like quarreling teens who are more interested proving themselves to each other than actually killing MC. And yes, people in the south are that hot-headed. It is a good scene.

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
to be fair, in game in that scene, the MC is also perplexed as to why they're just standing there and takes advantage of the fact.... so, it wasn't entirely unintentional.

Reactions: Mograx

ju1zzed

Feb 18, 2018
Awesome update Zetan.
Cant wait how it continues, i want to put our "beloved" queen in her place.
No one touches my little girls :mad:
Love the violence aswell.

Great music choice too.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I don't think the intro scene was bad, the meathead raider is a trope of the genre since Mad Max or earlier. Also it's a fast scene, they start arguing an Zaton does his thing.

Reactions: ju1zzed

laeg15

May 24, 2021
I don't think the intro scene was bad, the meathead raider is a trope of the genre since Mad Max or earlier. Also it's a fast scene, they start arguing an Zaton does his thing.
it was definitely not bad...it was awesome and reason why i become patron....(before zetan deciced that this is not women beater simulator)

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Longer scene = more time to ogle the lovely raider girls.
Honest question..did anyone really even consider killing Raider Girl 2 instead of the male Raider Thug? If so, that's an F95 capital offense.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
(before zetan deciced that this is not women beater simulator)
What? I didn't beat any girl and always try to keep most npcs alive. What happened?

Longer scene = more time to ogle the lovely raider girls.
Honest question..did anyone really even consider killing Raider Girl 2 instead of the male Raider Thug? If so, that's an F95 capital offense.
I don't know. The scene feels like a random encounter with raiders should be. Fast and nasty, you take one out and the rest shit their pants.
It shows several things; the setting is dark and violent, Raiders are crazy folks, Zaton means business. Also shows how sex works in Cairo, like the rest of things the strong get what they want.

Last edited:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
What? I didn't beat any girl and always try to keep most npcs alive. What happened?

I don't know. The scene feels like a random encounter with raiders should be. Fast and nasty, you take one out and the rest shit their pants.
It shows several things; the setting is dark and violent, Raiders are crazy folks, Zaton means business. Also shows how sex works in Cairo, like the rest of things the strong grab what they want.
Yeah, I'm content with the scene because it hits all the marks as you mentioned. Can't wait to see Raider Girl 2 again and it appears we may be able to in the next episode. (y)

4.80 star(s) 589 Votes