Elduderino2

Aug 20, 2019
I just told I wish there are not many developer like this developer
Who just wants to please everyone in the middle and loss the fans who have being with him from start
This game was a very good game till v0.4
But now mc is just a cuckold beta nothing more
And thinks he is the dominate one
But he didn't
It's only a Matter of a time when you will see more and more sharing

And for the minor part
Mc tells his daughter so suck some one
But the other man is not a cuckold he doesn't say anything to his girl
Yet so what does it means
It means mc enjoy s it

I know my post will be removed very as there are lots of the members developer team over so they get piss by hearing the truth
About what have they made the game now

I m just wait for the 1 July to see how many Patreon leaves the developer
As he cuckold them
Hahahaha! Spewing out stuff like "Cuckold Beta" gives me this idea that your idas about sexuality and the nuances are limited at best... But sure. Off you go, back to the basement.

This is the first game I've sponsored. Why? Because the choices and the worldbuilding are bloody top notch.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
It seems like the next release will be a more relaxed, fun episode. Perhaps not as much desert stalking, but I'm happy to have more time "managing" :sneaky: my household. The preview shows us hanging out with Igor and getting to know Kateryna a little better, which is a plus. She's a real gem. (y)

With a lot of household time coming up, that means much more Zahra, Shani, and Ain as well as the rest of the ladies in residence (I think just Fairy and Emilia? it's been awhile since I played). I'm definitely looking forward to that. We haven't had much of an opportunity to interact with our newly-acquired slaves, so it will be good to check out what their personalities will be like.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
People not liking that are too selfish and butthurt lol
Or they are just not into sharing? Its a kink, a minor one in the grand scheme of kink popularity. Its okay to like it and not like it as long as everything is avoidable.

It would be like me shaming anyone who doesn't have a stocking/pantyhose fetish for being uncultured swine for not loving girls in hosiery. It's a niche fetish and I get it.

Reactions: MLBnoob and Ghostly

Bruno3

May 12, 2020
Or they are just not into sharing? Its a kink, a minor one in the grand scheme of kink popularity. Its okay to like it and not like it as long as everything is avoidable.

It would be like me shaming anyone who doesn't have a stocking/pantyhose fetish for being uncultured swine for not loving girls in hosiery. It's a niche fetish and I get it.
Yeah i was joking, dont take me seriously.
I've seen some people complain about it or something and yet its optional so i was gonna trigger them even more

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Yeah i was joking, dont take me seriously.
I've seen some people complain about it or something and yet its optional so I was gonna trigger them even more
Fair I guess?
Idk, content creep is a valid concern for a lot of games but that all has seem to calm down with Paz and co cleaning up misunderstandings.

For me, saying things just to antagonize others is a bad move.
This forum is for discussion and I'm all about people getting passionate about things they love and things they hate but people should keep it on topic of the material and not try and go after the people behind the opinions. What's the old saying? Attack the opinion, not the person. It's just a shitty move.
Plus, people will not agree on things when it comes to sexual matters, that's just a fact of life and you cannot convince someone into liking a kink, if it's not their jam, its not their jam.
On the flip side, people need to learn to let things go once matters clearly are either resolved or will not be resolved because at that point, its just trolling.

Like, I always get disappointed when a Dev feels the need to insult a poster, or flex on them. All it does is make them look like an asshole too. When in doubt, don't feed the trolls.

But all i'm doing is perpetuating things by talking about this stuff so anyways, I'm sure we are all looking forward to the next update! I know I'm looking to spend some time and get to know Fairy.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Dev update 20.06.2021

1624213873642.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Working with two PC's is improving things every day. Kateryna's scene is finished, and we are making progress on multiple other fronts as well. We have a new short immersive intro coming that replaces the black screen and neutral starting pre-game questions. A new home library will also be ready soon.

In Scene B we will visit an old shack in the wastes, which was mentioned before...

Progress:
Library: 50%
Home interactions: 20%
Scene A: 100%
Scene B: 30%
Scene C: 0%
Scene D: 0%
(...)

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020

Dev update 20.06.2021

View attachment 1256894
Working with two PC's is improving things every day. Kateryna's scene is finished, and we are making progress on multiple other fronts as well. We have a new short immersive intro coming that replaces the black screen and neutral starting pre-game questions. A new home library will also be ready soon.

In Scene B we will visit an old shack in the wastes, which was mentioned before...

Progress:
(...)
Man, this shit looks good. By the time this game is finished, I think it will be my personal favourite on F95 if it's not already. It's like this dev is a mind reader. Everything I've ever wanted in an AVN, he is putting in the game. I'm even getting a home library too??...alongside a harem of beauties!?

laeg15

May 24, 2021

Dev update 20.06.2021

View attachment 1256894

Progress:
(...)
release date is just what i need :D

thx for informations

• Hey there
Reactions: fortuna95

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020

Dev update 20.06.2021

View attachment 1256894

Progress:
(...)
The one with the raider at the start?

Reactions: The ArcKnight

laeg15

May 24, 2021
foes someoane have the patch ? cause the link is broken for now..
PC: (0.05c)
Mac: (0.05c)
Android: (0.05c)
0.05 -> 0.05c Patch:

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
it got deleted by mistake..we're looking to putting it back on the patreon page... might take a little while.
the game is for the most part playable without the patch, the sole exception being if you give the statuette to the decayed, and get fairy from them instead of from the merchant, you won't get Emilia... but as I said.. we'll put the patch back up when we can.

Reactions: fortuna95

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
The one with the raider at the start?
Yep, I think you're right. MC never collected that debt and she did mention her shack in ep 1. I wonder why/how she got roped in with the raiders if she is living out there instead of at raider base. I always assumed she was lying to save herself, but maybe she was telling the truth and isn't really a raider devotee. :unsure:

Anyway, there is always room at Harem Central if she is tired of living out in the wasteland. :)

Reactions: Nulldev

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
Just curious are the scenes that takes most of the time to make?
Or theres something else even more time consuming
The major time-sink is the scenes, yes, and everything revolving around them (writing/re-writing/posing/rendering).

Reactions: Bruno3

Bruno3

May 12, 2020
I kinda wish i saw a dev in work, a video or something, to see how does it feel to be a dev making a game xD
Cuz i think we all got stories to tell and i think it would be really fun making it.
If it involves coding then i guess its not for me xD

4.80 star(s) 589 Votes