MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
BUD for that you have to have given the ' ARTIFACT ' from 1st mission to the decayed in exchange for the ELF and also have non-hostile/good relations with DECAYED. <----------- Worked for me perfectly
Not necessarily I didn't give them the Artifact, saved the Elf killed the two guys that had the elf but in the decayed factory I was asked by a woman in a mask if I wanted to buy her to save her from being made into food so I did and that's how I got her. So there are multiple ways to get her it looks like.

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
what is the script file the OP page for? thanks
I just finished the update in like 20min maybe.
Its definitely short like he said and it did feel like that which leads to feeling unsatisfied :(
Hopefully next update is longer. I can bet we're gonna go in that new zone and do some missions for Queen.
I'm also really surprised by the animations, i definitely didnt expect it to be way better than i thought it would.
I would say, if it took you 20 minutes to go through the update... You're a very fast reader and/or a moderately quick wanker .
I mean... I know many come to the game for the sexy bits, but that doesn't mean there is not more to the game... Or this update.
I think I'm being objective if I say there's more than 20 minutes of content in the update.
That said, glad you liked it, and the animations. I know they're a headache to make for Z.

so this perspective change...is this for the story only or is it for sex scenes as well?
(as in...will the female protag have sex with a different dude than male protag?, does the male and female protag have their separate harems?, etc)
If only there was a way to find out

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
Not necessarily I didn't give them the Artifact, saved the Elf killed the two guys that had the elf but in the decayed factory I was asked by a woman in a mask if I wanted to buy her to save her from being made into food so I did and that's how I got her. So there are multiple ways to get her it looks like.
This way works too. The other way gives you an extra scene.

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
I hope some modder will return repeatable scenes to gallery. :confused: Accessing all lewd scenes from one place is way more comfy than skipping time and jumping rooms with one hand on my dick. :HideThePain:

sasha12q1

Jul 7, 2017
Hey,

Is the gallery mod future proof for next updates?

Since I stopped supporting because lost interest in the game and knowing his story after the dev decided to start puting NTR/sharing and whoring MC own daughter like garbage, i just want to check gallery from time to time to see if there are non cuck scenes with Shani and elf girl.

Ty in advance.
Another vanilla mommy boy. There are a lot of happy sex games, go and play. Potential NTR/Sharing content of this game is incredible. I`am very like it and hope the dev will make a good story and won't listen NTR/Swinging haters.

McSweeney

Jun 2, 2017
Just me, or are the relationship status of the family members kinda confussing? I started a new game just to see what was new. When i wrote the first daughter u meet as "stepdaughter", they reffer to their mother as "mom", which is fine. However when i wrote her as "daughter", they refer to the wife as Stepmom, but the conversations feels like they should just reffer to her as "mom". They call her sister for "aunt", so don't see why she wouldn't just be "mom" to them then. Don't see why the dev had to change this... Stupid patreon... Even Steam doesn't care about incest games...
From what I can tell, changing the daughters relation isn't the issue as it just changes what you call the daughter. The stepmom vs mom variable changes when you change the relationship of the MC from stepdad to something else. There are 4 choices and if you don't pick one, it puts the mom to default, which makes her stepmom. The choices are: uncle/aunt, Master/Mistress, Father/Mother and father/mother. So if you are lazy like me and just deleted the "step" from "stepdad" you end up not picking one of the choices and get the default "stepmom". Funny thing is, if you leave the relation as stepdad, it changes the variable to dad/mom

TLDR: Don't put "dad" as the MC relationship, put "father" or "Father".

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
From what I can tell, changing the daughters relation isn't the issue as it just changes what you call the daughter. The stepmom vs mom variable changes when you change the relationship of the MC from stepdad to something else. There are 4 choices and if you don't pick one, it puts the mom to default, which makes her stepmom. The choices are: uncle/aunt, Master/Mistress, Father/Mother and father/mother. So if you are lazy like me and just deleted the "step" from "stepdad" you end up not picking one of the choices and get the default "stepmom"

TLDR: Don't put "dad" as the MC relationship, put "father" or "Father".
I know a fix is coming, but I hope they include an option (perhaps in the library) to change names and relationships at any time in the game, so we aren't stuck with the 4 choices you mentioned. Daughter and stepmom together isn't ideal when they look so alike. The formal version "father" just sounds so unnatural, but I guess it is meant to go along with the hierarchal nature of the family and setting.

Anyway, this was a great update and I loved the late episode scene with the ex-raider out in the wilds. She is hot af and will be a good source of information in the future. Always good to have a place to stop off to rest outside of the home fortress. But she had better think twice about putting her hands on Shani. For daddy only. :p P.S. Love the new vehicle, but I am going to miss my Mad Max V8 Interceptor. :cry:

I also thought it was pretty funny that you can have a real heart-to-heart with Ain in her room and talk about having a sweet, platonic, and loving side to the relationship that doesn't focus on sex. And then right after that I went directly to the common room, called her over, and had her suck me off. :ROFLMAO: I thought, well my good nature and loving side didn't last long, but I knew it wouldn't. That naughty little minx is too difficult to resist. I was hoping Shani would flash a little more during the scene, but what we got was still very good. The sibling rivalry between the two sisters over the MC is *chef's kiss*

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
The 'living room' in this game is a very unique idea looking forward to seeing it develop.

Hey,

Is the gallery mod future proof for next updates?

Since I stopped supporting because lost interest in the game and knowing his story after the dev decided to start puting NTR/sharing and whoring MC own daughter like garbage, i just want to check gallery from time to time to see if there are non cuck scenes with Shani and elf girl.

Ty in advance.
He made it possible to not only skip the sharing stuff but you can also disable it and not even get the choices at all (which is what I did). The game itself is very good I don't see a reason why you shouldn't keep playing it. He even made the female protagonist parts avoidable which is also great.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
I would like to hear comments as to whether the animations in DS have ruined the game or enhanced it (or something in between?), rather than a generic rant about games in general.
In between for me. They aren't bad so they don't ruin anything but they are barely noticeable for me. My fav scene in the game (car ramp escape, ending with the raider head kiss) is more dynamic that anything else and yet it is not animated.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
In between for me. They aren't bad so they don't ruin anything but they are barely noticeable for me. My fav scene in the game (car ramp escape, ending with the raider head kiss) is more dynamic that anything else and yet it is not animated.
Yes, I think the dev has mastered the art of making something cinematic without including animations. The scene atop the pyramid is still one of my favourites and is more visually appealing than most animated clips in other games.

Reactions: B2B2

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
so this perspective change...is this for the story only or is it for sex scenes as well?
(as in...will the female protag have sex with a different dude than male protag?, does the male and female protag have their separate harems?, etc)
The perspective change can be turned off. As for everything else only the dev knows what it will be since it hasn't got that far

Reactions: Scy7he

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
How do you get the fairy scene? I let the to decayed kill the elf, but she's not appearing in my basement?
Just speculation on my part, but if you didn't trade artifact to save elf and let decayed eat her they probably won't show up later and on good terms with you to give you Fairy. Not sure how the scene works out with the trader who can sell you Fairy if you had decided to kill the decayed to save the elf earlier.

Since you let the elf die what happened at the decayed complex in your run?

minoan55

Aug 28, 2018
I have all quests marked "to be continued" (finished for this version) EXCEPT the car one, it says that the location has been marked on the map - no marker on my map, and the quest cannot be advanced. Clearly I have missed something along the way, any ideas?

gregro

May 24, 2021
I have all quests marked "to be continued" (finished for this version) EXCEPT the car one, it says that the location has been marked on the map - no marker on my map, and the quest cannot be advanced. Clearly I have missed something along the way, any ideas?
You need check the car on home

4.80 star(s) 589 Votes