Randeep44

Jan 16, 2019
Amazing, this is really most unique game i have played, you guys seem to have it going well, its really leading to a big success
This game is the best game i have played since dreams of desire , Depraved Awakening and wicked choices book one which are the games that got me to the whole erotic game genre this game gave me the same feel cudos to the devs they gave us a new location and even with the mystical like elements made the game feel so realistic the only thing i can ask for is more brown and black characters like if the devs want they can introduce characters from around the world bring in different cultures like from india , japan etc but overall just an awesome job by the devs.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
i don´t know if it was mentioned before, but the scene in the dungeon with fairy begins with her saying i want more and zaton saying hasn´t changed cince first time i saw her. problem is i didn´t met her in the toilets in my playthrough so i only saw her in the cave and she said nothing. so it could be a bit confusing for ppl that played it like me and never saw that scene in the toilets.

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
i don´t know if it was mentioned before, but the scene in the dungeon with fairy begins with her saying i want more and zaton saying hasn´t changed cince first time i saw her. problem is i didn´t met her in the toilets in my playthrough so i only saw her in the cave and she said nothing. so it could be a bit confusing for ppl that played it like me and never saw that scene in the toilets.
Good catch, we'll get it fixed.
Edit: Although, it's fair to assume that she has been like that the whole ride home so it still sort of applies. But it could be more clear for sure.

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
hmmm:unsure:.... maybe ad a little scene for the ride back home ;)
That said, I am curious of the exact path you took back in the Decayed camp.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is that the case here? Or, if not, do you happen to recall? That will help us to nail down the inconsistency origin.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I may have missed this but I'm tired of looking through comments.
Does anybody know how to get the 3rd asha/2nd Kyra gallery scene?
Also, the second person under servants. I'm assuming it's fairy but non of my interactions with her are unlocking anything in the gallery?
I have this same issue, but I think for me maybe it's because I exited out of the scene before the game could log that I completed it. I also haven't been able to get the new raider scene in the gallery. Again, I exited out before the entire scene completed (because I wanted to go back to the main menu to see if anything new was in the gallery). It was after sexy time but before MC returned home. Bad decision, now I'm perma blocked from unlocking those scenes apparently. Just speculation though. I'll keep trying to see what works.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
That said, I am curious of the exact path you took back in the Decayed camp.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is that the case here? Or, if not, do you happen to recall? That will help us to nail down the inconsistency origin.
yeah you missed the option where i killed them in the beginning and they never got to that toillet :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Ragnar

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
I have this same issue, but I think for me maybe it's because I exited out of the scene before the game could log that I completed it. I also haven't been able to get the new raider scene in the gallery. Again, I exited out before the entire scene completed (because I wanted to go back to the main menu to see if anything new was in the gallery). It was after sexy time but before MC returned home. Bad decision, now I'm perma blocked from unlocking those scenes apparently. Just speculation though. I'll keep trying to see what works.
I may have missed this but I'm tired of looking through comments.
Does anybody know how to get the 3rd asha/2nd Kyra gallery scene?
Also, the second person under servants. I'm assuming it's fairy but non of my interactions with her are unlocking anything in the gallery?
about that ahsa kyra scene u have to wait for kyra to let her handle asha. and the fairy scene you can only get if you didn´t killed the 2 decayed in the beginning of the game.

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
There are, apparently, some coding issues in this game. They need to be sorted out before I'll play it further.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
So does encouraging Katherina towards pregnancy mean she will want you to knock her up once she is a part of your household or are we pushing her to join the temple instead?
A. I am completely okay with, lets get her home and breed asap.
B. Not so much, .

Bruno3

May 12, 2020
So does encouraging Katherina towards pregnancy mean she will want you to knock her up once she is a part of your household or are we pushing her to join the temple instead?
A. I am completely okay with, lets get her home and breed asap.
B. Not so much, .
I was also confused by this, whenever i picked a choice it seemed like the opposite one lol
So i just went with encouraging, im fine with either way, but i didnt feel comftorable having banged the temple priestess

Reactions: The ArcKnight

Cryptist

Aug 20, 2020
Playing forward from my save of the last update, I entered the living room. Called Ain (naturally). Two apparent buttons, the top was active (call Shani). The bottom was not active -- "Focus on her". How do we activate the lower button?

Thanks for this. Such a great game. Post-apocolyptic characters, quests, and culture.

Catherine♡

Mar 10, 2019
Playing forward from my save of the last update, I entered the living room. Called Ain (naturally). Two apparent buttons, the top was active (call Shani). The bottom was not active -- "Focus on her". How do we activate the lower button?

Thanks for this. Such a great game. Post-apocolyptic characters, quests, and culture.
there's a huge yellow warning on the mainthread saying you need to start a new game.
How did you not see?

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
That's all there is for now (the Ain/Shani combo). More will be added going forward.

Reactions: The ArcKnight
4.80 star(s) 589 Votes