Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Yeah i also noticed we may be getting a little too much people in our house.
Easily solved: don't bring anyone else into the home. I don't know why this idea of an overcrowded household keeps popping up especially when additions are optional. MC has his family and two servants. That is not an extreme number and the estate is large enough to accommodate many more. This is one of the few games where we can have a genuine Egyptian harem and not just a modern day F95 version of a harem where it simply means you pursue multiple LIs around town. Here we have an actual estate harem with room to grow (or not if you decide it is too crowded).

Off this topic now, i'm predicting the MC dies or becomes something evil that we cant control anymore, so we switch to our future desert stalker who uses everything she learned from the father.
I know there are some game hints about this possibility, but wow, that would suck tremendous ass. As much as I love Shani, I don't want to play the game as her. I can deal with the optional switchover here and there, but if the MC dies anytime before end game and I'm forced to become Shani, then I'd peace the fuck out of this one. That's not what I signed up for. A mandatory protag change mid-game is a terrible idea.

This dev does it right by making optional anything that might be seen as even borderline off-putting (ex. gore, family stuff, "being a good host," harem size, protag switch, etc.). I think it would be a mistake to suddenly change that wise decision.

Bruno3

May 12, 2020
I know there are some game hints about this possibility, but wow, that would suck tremendous ass. As much as I love Shani, I don't want to play the game as her. I can deal with the optional switchover here and there, but if the MC dies anytime before end game and I'm forced to become Shani, then I'd peace the fuck out of this one. That's not what I signed up for. A mandatory protag change mid-game is a terrible idea.

This dev does it right by making optional anything that might be seen as even borderline off-putting (ex. gore, family stuff, "being a good host," harem size, protag switch, etc.). I think it would be a mistake to suddenly change that wise decision.
Dunno why such harsh reactions towards Shani lol
I personally wouldnt mind playing with her, in fact i might even enjoy her more than male MC.
It it comes to that then its a part of the story, nothing you can really do.
Maybe he wont die mid game but we'll play as her in season 2 perhaps

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Dunno why such harsh reactions towards Shani lol
I personally wouldnt mind playing with her, in fact i might even enjoy her more than male MC.
It it comes to that then its a part of the story, nothing you can really do.
Maybe he wont die mid game but we'll play as her in season 2 perhaps
For me it's not dislike of the character, but rather I have established myself since the start of the game as being Zaton...Desert Stalker, badass muthafucker who takes what he wants, gathers his harem, and creampies at will. What am I going to do as Shani, go around scissoring people? *yawn* And I'm sorry, but as talented as she is with the blade, she isn't rolling up on a scene and intimidating anyone.

I like the brute force aspect of the male MC because it's something we rarely get on F95. It's always a weak, timid, shota MC. :cautious: But even more than all of that, I self insert into my main character from the start. That character is me for the game duration. I'd be fine starting out as a female character, or an alien, or robot, or whatever, but if I'm forced to become someone else mid-game, it completely ruins the immersion.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
This was already mentioned here, it is a bug. You need to set the MC as Ain's father then the step is gone but they are called mother and father instead of mom and dad.
After renaming, there is no options to change that right? The only one is to restart?

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
As far as I know it is in the plans that you can change names and relations in the library but you have to wait for the next update for that.
Thank you very much for the help HansDampf788, i will wait for the next, if in that there is no options i will start over, thanks.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Dev update 18.07.2021
1626629019933.png
Hey everyone,

tomorrow will be the public release of 0.06, but we already started working on 0.07. In the next update, Shani will be prepared for her mission in the Zone. We will also see the Queen again, this time with the updated skin texture.

0.06 will receive a patch next friday. Until then, you can download and insert file to fix Zahra's relationship when starting a new game. The patch next week will include options to edit that and more during the game.

Many thanks for all the positive responses for 0.06 and welcome to everyone who joined!
Until next week.

Progress:
Home interactions: 0%
Harem scene: 0%
Scene A: 5%
Scene B: 0%

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020

Dev update 18.07.2021
View attachment 1305447
Hey everyone,

tomorrow will be the public release of 0.06, but we already started working on 0.07. In the next update, Shani will be prepared for her mission in the Zone. We will also see the Queen again, this time with the updated skin texture.

0.06 will receive a patch next friday. Until then, you can download and insert this script file to fix Zahra's relationship when starting a new game. The patch next week will include options to edit that and more during the game.

Many thanks for all the positive responses for 0.06 and welcome to everyone who joined!
Until next week.

Progress:
Home interactions: 0%
Harem scene: 0%
Scene A: 5%
Scene B: 0%
Nice! I've been waiting for another mission with MC and Shani. (y)

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
its always good to describe your problems for the devs and add what version you play win/linux/mac/android/compressed.
Win 10. Its not an issue per se. Contrary to some others, post-apocalyptic anything is not the only genre I look for...so there are other games. However, I do recommend that the coder and the dev communicate a bit more and decide how they are coding the variables. For example, there are two sets of Dom/Sub variables for the Queen...one on Day 2 ([domqueen] and [subqueen]) and one on Day 4 ([queen_d] and [queen_s]). [domqueen] is the Queen's Dom, [queen_d] is MC's dom to Queen. The latter is set to False by default and changes to True with a dialogue choice. The former is an arithmetic increase
Giving relatively similar answers can give opposing results.

Reactions: HansDampf788

laeg15

May 24, 2021
Win 10. Its not an issue per se. Contrary to some others, post-apocalyptic anything is not the only genre I look for...so there are other games. However, I do recommend that the coder and the dev communicate a bit more and decide how they are coding the variables. For example, there are two sets of Dom/Sub variables for the Queen...one on Day 2 ([domqueen] and [subqueen]) and one on Day 4 ([queen_d] and [queen_s]). [domqueen] is the Queen's Dom, [queen_d] is MC's dom to Queen. The latter is set to False by default and changes to True with a dialogue choice. The former is an arithmetic increase
Giving relatively similar answers can give opposing results.
write them on discord...all updates are bugged but they r mostly not here...

Reactions: Wildehilde

Cryptist

Aug 20, 2020
there's a huge yellow warning on the mainthread saying you need to start a new game.
How did you not see?
There is a huge yellow sign saying you need to start a new game if your saves are from before 5. My saves, as I said, were from the end of the last version (5).

I still started a new game, and ran to about the end. Still can't focus on Ain in the living room.

Can someone please tell me if, and how to do so?

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Yeah, I reloaded and chose the options to avoid that. Not necessarily because of the blood, but more because fisting grosses me out.
This.
I was all about getting the wife involved.... until I saw where it was going.
Never reloaded a game so fast in my life. xD
Its fine for it to be there, just thank gods its optional.

Also, have we figured out yet why Fairy is like that?
In my playthrough it starts with DS saying "she's always like that" but this was legit my first interaction with fairy from when the Merchant last update begged me to buy her. I was super confused by the non sequitur and her non-intro introduction.

4.80 star(s) 589 Votes