Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Maybe what he is saying is that every single girl is for the mc only, there is no other people fun, just the mc.
I wasn't talking about others fun or scenes between npcs. In this update Zaton talks with Ain about her future. She's being trained to be a good concubine or bride as Shani is being trained to be a Desert Stalker. So at the end of the game I can see Shani being an independent DS and Ain having her own household like Zaton and his wife.
Keeping them in Zaton household like they're at the beginning of the game is stupid from a story progression pov.

NeoVlahos

Jun 17, 2017
Add that+add that+ add some more :( but wait i came "up" with an idea of how the order of requests sould be.......first you need to prove that you are a lurcker - the amount of post vs likes here in site would be suficient.
Then this game must add a new cryptocurrency with proof of fap-only in game faps will count' you can not do it alone - the amount of "stalks" can grant you a wish for in game content of course the dev must first "mine" his share and set a limit per person and per day but not alone the first perforator with the wish to change or alter his vision must help him to the task in hand.:giggle:

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I wasn't talking about others fun or scenes between npcs. In this update Zaton talks with Ain about her future. She's being trained to be a good concubine or bride as Shani is being trained to be a Desert Stalker. So at the end of the game I can see Shani being an independent DS and Ain having her own household like Zaton and his wife.
Keeping them in Zaton household like they're at the beginning of the game is stupid from a story progression pov.
Depends, if you want Ain to be with someone else or only with the mc, if i'm not mistaken this is too a harem game, so both possibles can be truth. This update she ask you what you think about her, if she need to be married or not, so there is no stupid progression in that part, is player choice.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Depends, if you want Ain to be with someone else or only with the mc, if i'm not mistaken this is too a harem game, so both possibles can be truth. This update she ask you what you think about her, if she need to be married or not, so there is no stupid progression in that part, is player choice.
They're Zaton's daughters not slaves from the Harem tho. If some want to play pokemon fuck em' all I have nothing against that or against other endings, the more the better in this case. I was just saying that it would be a good option to arrange a marriage for her with Igor or someone else in my first post.

Last edited:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I can't imagine getting rid of the two most popular characters at the household, but fortunately the Dev gives us choices. Your way and my way are both still valid options at this point, thank goodness. Now, if you mean these things happen at the very end of the game (i.e. an epilogue), then I can get on board with that, but if it happens prior to the climactic third act, then no.

First, regarding Ain. Some players may enjoy Ain leaving the household, but for me I keep thinking, why in the world would I want to see (or worse, be forced to play as) Ain leaving to go be a sex slave/housewife to someone else? There are plenty of games out there that have the player take the role of a female character who just gets molested and fucked all game long. Desert Stalker is not that game. You're an alpha in this game, not a beta. And even if she is treated well by a husband, what are we left with? Housewife simulator? Borrrrring. :sleep:

As for Shani, her becoming a Desert Stalker and having her own adventures might be the final goal, but now you're talking about a completely different type of game. Shani would be more of a Black Widow type character (the comic book not the shitty movie).

Shani is more well suited to using guile, deception, her sex appeal, and then finally violence when necessary. There is nothing wrong with that, but again that is not the type of game DS was marketed as. That would be a great sequel game or completely new game. But a 180 degree tone switch is not the way to go here. Finish this one with Zaton and then make that "Black Widow" game if you want a dedicated Shani protag or make a "girl walks around town and gets molested" game, with Ain protag. Story progression is one thing, but switching to a completely different tone and character midway is another.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I can't imagine getting rid of the two most popular characters at the household, but fortunately the Dev gives us choices. Your way and my way are both still valid options at this point, thank goodness. Now, if you mean these things happen at the very end of the game (i.e. an epilogue), then I can get on board with that, but if it happens prior to the climactic third act, then no.

First, regarding Ain. Some players may enjoy Ain leaving the household, but for me I keep thinking, why in the world would I want to see (or worse, be forced to play as) Ain leaving to go be a sex slave/housewife to someone else? There are plenty of games out there that have the player take the role of a female character who just gets molested and fucked all game long. Desert Stalker is not that game. You're an alpha in this game, not a beta. And even if she is treated well by a husband, what are we left with? Housewife simulator? Borrrrring. :sleep:

As for Shani, her becoming a Desert Stalker and having her own adventures might be the final goal, but now you're talking about a completely different type of game. Shani would be more of a Black Widow type character (the comic book not the shitty movie).

Shani is more well suited to using guile, deception, her sex appeal, and then finally violence when necessary. There is nothing wrong with that, but again that is not the type of game DS was marketed as. That would be a great sequel game or completely new game. But a 180 degree tone switch is not the way to go here. Finish this one with Zaton and then make that "Black Widow" game if you want a dedicated Shani protag or make a "girl walks around town and gets molested" game, with Ain protag. Story progression is one thing, but switching to a completely different tone and character midway is another.
No, no, no, I don't want to play as Ain, Shani or any other character, to me they're npcs even if we can see some scene from Shani pov. The MC is Zaton and I want to play as him until the end.
I meant from Zaton pov in the story it makes more sense to raise his children and let them live their own lives at some point instead of keeping them chained in the Harem :ROFLMAO:

bolenart

Jun 17, 2017
Secondly, while I like the idea of Shani being groomed as the next Desert Stalker, I wouldn't mind her being partnered up with the MC at least until he's ready to retire. It'd give her a wealth of field experience without being completely alone, not to mention avoid her getting picked up by Decayed or Raiders looking to have their way with her. I DO NOT want to see that shit, otherwise I'm out.
Shani and MC has been going on missions as a team and I expect that to continue. From the sound of it the dev team is weary of having mandatory or too much female protagonist content so I don't expect too many long solo-missions for Shani. Sounds like there will be an exception next update when Shani does the Zone-thing which seems to be some kind of rite-of-passage as part of becoming a real desert stalker.

Also, Shani and MC going on missions together is a way for them to forge a stronger bond that slowly turns more and more sexual. Wouldn't be surprised if that's the plan.

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
No, no, no, I don't want to play as Ain, Shani or any other character, to me they're npcs even if we can see some scene from Shani pov. The MC is Zaton and I want to play as him until the end.
I meant from Zaton pov in the story it makes more sense to raise his children and let them live their own lives at some point instead of keeping them chained in the Harem :ROFLMAO:
I actually see the logic of your reasoning and if this would have been more realistic as a narrative then perhaps that might’ve been the case. Fortunately this game isn’t set in reality and if any man/NPC even looks for too long at “my” Ain then I will go full desert stalker on his ass. That scene with the queen and the kidnapper will seem like kiddie entertainment in comparison. She belongs with Zaton, nowhere else.

Cryptist

Aug 20, 2020
you'll be able to when Z makes the content for it.. for now it's a grey button to show the potential directions the scene might take.

short in content, but we added a fair bit of new toys, between library content and setting up the variable locations (basement and living room).

• Yes, you scrolled right through one of the two possible Fairy introductions.
  • some content (dialogues mostly) will still not be flagged because there's a limit to the hand holding we want to do and we like to delude ourselves about the level of player engagement with the story we're telling, so the occasional browse of the various rooms is still advised.
  • The library will probably not change format. Not everybody knows where everybody is so the locations might not help finding the various entries, plus we want to be able to move stuff about on the map as we develop further content, should we find a degree of retcon to be necessary...plus the library has content (and will have more) that is not tied to a location.
    No hint on locations because we want to be free to 1 redesign (the game is in beta until it's complete) 2 add stuff.
  • Not a bug, more a design choice.. we're phasing out certain repeat scenes to concentrate repeatable scenes in the basement and the living room. Those original scenes are still present in the playthrough (once, so if you're past that point you won't see it unless you replay) and in the gallery (as often as you'd like).
  • The ways of the flip flop ninja are mysterious and unpredictable. Who is to say if and when he'll show up again. Maybe he's already there... lurking just outside your field of vision.
  • No warning. You got one at the beginning of the game (which by the way we have redone...some will find it worthwhile to spend a minute to look at the new intro scene).. we meant what we said then. We will change that particular scene just a little to make it clear that Z isn't just stomping on the girl because he can...it's what she wants. That said, you've played the game.. even within every scene, we give plenty of "stops" and chances to not go farther. If you experience that a particular kink or fetish goes that extra step too far that's too much for your tastes, scroll back an choose differently.
Thanks for the help. That's fine stuff. I look forward to future updates of the living room.

Great game. Really great game.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
They're Zaton's daughters not slaves from the Harem tho. If some want to play pokemon fuck em' all I have nothing against that or against other endings, the more the better in this case. I was just saying that it would be a good option to arrange a marriage for her with Igor or someone else in my first post.
I believe that can be happen in some path of the game, since is possible that you can send her to please Igor, but i don't see that appearing early in the game,even more because she is part of the story, so far the only other character that we can see what she's doing is shani, so if we send her to someone, unless that person become part of the "household" i don't see the dev putting another pov for another character. Maybe her marriage can be used go gain power, but i believe in something like this happens, will take a long time to appear, since the dev look like have plans to multiple paths, but who knows. Also yes, she is not a slave, but for example kateryna is not a slave too, but she will probally end like the second wife of the mc, the mc don't need only slaves to have sex, he will probably have multiple wives.

frozted

Jan 28, 2018
The MC/Shani adventure scenes are some of my favourite non-household scenes in the game. They work so well as a team; MC is the sledgehammer and Shani is the scalpel. It's fun to see MC teaching Shani the ways of the Force, I mean the ways of the Desert Stalker. I'm not looking forward to Shani leaving to be a Stalker on her own (especially if that means MC dies and we are forced to become Shani). I wonder if there is anything in the law that says a graduated Stalker has to work alone. If Shani is indeed to split off, and we the players have no control over it, then they should save that for the very end of the game. It seems like if a Stalker is training a son or daughter, they should be able to remain together. After MC retires or dies, then the trainee can go solo. But again, hoping that will be end game.

As for the lewd scenes with Shani, you're right. Every game needs to hold back at least one character so you have something to look forward to and unfortunately for Shani fans like me, she is the designated one. Usually it's the "landlady." When it does happen it will probably become a secret relationship initially, that only happens out on the road or it will involve sneaking around at the home. Once our little princess Ain discovers what is going on, the real sibling rivalry fireworks will begin. :sneaky:
Can't wait for the Ain/Shani threesome where they are fighting over the D.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Where are the others Desert Stalkers? Zaton can't be the only one. It would be nice to meet some of them at some point.
About Shani. I doubt we can sex her up like Ain, Zaton is training her to be a Desert Stalker not a concubine or a sex slave.
Ain on the other hand needs a suitor, maybe she can marry Igor.
We know the reasons why Zaton isn't the same with Shani as he is with Ain, there are just those of us who may not agree and would prefer to show her affection without forcing her to be a concubine or sex slave, As for marrying off Ain, not on my watch, especially since she has no desire to leave home and has stated her father is the only man that can touch her.

Just as Shani is being groomed to take her place as a Desert Stalker, Ain is likewise being groomed to eventually take over running the household from Zahra at some point.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
So arranged marriage is now ntr too? :WaitWhat:
It is when Ain is clearly in love with Zaton and he similarly has strong feelings for her. The only reason marriage is even brought up is Zaton's thinking she's acting out wanting to leave and marry another to start her life, which she stated for the record she doesn't. Essentially she would be marrying someone else not of her own free will.

I actually see the logic of your reasoning and if this would have been more realistic as a narrative then perhaps that might’ve been the case. Fortunately this game isn’t set in reality and if any man/NPC even looks for too long at “my” Ain then I will go full desert stalker on his ass. That scene with the queen and the kidnapper will seem like kiddie entertainment in comparison. She belongs with Zaton, nowhere else.
Normally I would agree with letting the daughters pursue whatever path they want, but early on in the game when presented with the option to lewd up Ain and she clearly is into it, and even starts to get competitive with Zahra & to a lesser extent, Shani, that was the moment for me where I decided I wasn't going to let any other man have her.

Considering this is a harem game where you can totally have Ain servicing Zaton in front of Zahra, Igor and Kateryna out of boredom and horniness, and no one batts an eye, then hell fucking yeah I'm going to keep adding wives, maids, concubines and the occasional slave or two to the expanding household. While I seriously doubt how Zaton will get the queen to chill the fuck out, given her sociopathic tendencies and with her god-complex, as long as Zahra, Ain and Shani are good with marrying Zaton and accepting Kateryna as a sister who can't wait to start having babies its all good to me! Here's to adding Ivy soon to keep an eye out on Shani when she goes at her own and eventually join the harem in some capacity sooner rather than later.

Last edited:

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
My Zaton agreed with Ain that she would only ever marry another man if they both found him worthy. I very much liked the availability of this stance. Perfectly ok if noone ever shows up though.

Shani is lovely, but I need to see her trials first to figure out what romantic future I want for her.

4.80 star(s) 589 Votes