RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
torrent here for people that need, please remember to seed!

Last edited:
Reactions: iSkaz

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Anyone know how to unlock the 2nd scene with the Queen and the last scene in the Household since both are still locked?

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
how tf does this dev keep putting in prettier and more attractive girls in every single update, jeez

so many good looking girls in this game, really love playing it; i'm hoping for future daddy kink content with the queen and the niece!
All the models feel really unique, also they know how to make eyes look great.

Seeing the same shitty DAZ model in 90% games is the reason this game is such a breath of fresh air.

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
hmm i must say the character rework becomes a bit much first ain then the slave now the wife too... and maybe im alone with this but each reworks are a miss for me. also while the render count was not too low the update felt quite emty.

but i wish there were an option (ok a game over choice but a satifying one) to just strangle the queen in the arena fight or just throw her down (really cant stand her)

Kiwii100

Jun 15, 2017
Anyone know how to unlock the 2nd scene with the Queen and the last scene in the Household since both are still locked?
When she makes you kiss her hand get mad and the scene in the arena will change. The final household scene is with Fairy but dunno what you need to do. Anybody know how to get the 4th raiders scene?

Reactions: Xypher

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
Yea, but remember to delete City buttons and city.jpg located in game --> images --> desert folder before you copy and paste new files over the old ones.
Uh oh! I had deleted the 0.6b after I completed it! I still got the save files. Do I have to use those resources? The game loads with my save files just fine, but I didn't play it forward, fearing i might break something. Anyone got 0.06b link?

4.80 star(s) 590 Votes