*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
so for the new version did the map section bug out? because i didnt get stuck there in the previous version and now i click everywhere and nothing

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
The scene with Ain (which btw was incredibly hot) has a few issues, first looking for a "Aw" speaker which is not defined (looking at the files I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be "Ain(whispering)", but it's not there), then a couple of lines that should be Zaton's are instead spoken by Ain (like "Yes. Yes I think I do." when asked if you want her to "help you relax")

I'm not entirely sure on this one, but during the scene with the queen in the dungeon I think there was some problem with the s_killedgirl variable, I'm pretty certain I did not kill her (why would I, I figured she'd show up again), but for some reason the flag had been set to true
EDIT: nulldev up there is right, in previous days the variable's meaning was the oposite ( S_killedgirl=true means she didn't kill her)

In the gallery, Nadia and Kyra's names aren't shown, event if their scenes are unlocked (and viewable under "all"):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

On a separate note, about this choice:

Loved the niece btw, this was certainly an interesting bit of info, I wonder if she's a little closer than a niece

Last edited:

Unknown_Beta

Nov 12, 2020
Lurked for a while boys, is this a good time to start this game, or should I keep holding out? If someone could tell me how much content there is in terms of hours that would be great!

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Holy shit that colosseum cutscene was more epic than anything hollywood is putting out these days. This guy really knows how to compose an entertaining scene. "Are you not entertained!?" Fuck yeah I was

Side note, Omar, smh. As soon as I saw that he had a "limp handshake" I knew he couldn't satisfy his wife (or daughters :sneaky: ). Let the cucking begin!

char_2.0

Jul 15, 2021
Too many bugs in the middle of the game, not just when trying to load a scene. Is it to use Saves from previous Updates, should I start the game from the beginning?

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Ain's living room scene was great except for the ending; It's very off putting when you have no control over the climax especially if it's a forced outside ejaculation.
She's a little minx isn't she? She likes to tease the menfolk. One day we'll get a full scene with her that the MC can really control and it will be glorious. No more coitus interruptus.

P.S. I was SO close with my Shani. Cucked by a frickin palace guard. :cautious:
I've got to remember to tell Zahra that no visitors allowed after dusk. The gates stay locked after the sun falls.

Last edited by a moderator:

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
hm i like this game, wish was more and sex act be repeatable.. Should i join the Patreon ? just 1Euro...

LionHeart131

May 23, 2018
Anyone come across this error (pasted below)? Was wondering if there's a fix for it or if I just have to start a new playthrough.

This only pops up when Ain is pleasuring MC privately in the living room area.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/harem.rpy", line 110, in script
Aw "I want to show [persistent.mom] that I can be like her too."
Exception: Sayer 'Aw' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/ast.py", line 681, in execute
who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
File "renpy/ast.py", line 574, in eval_who
raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who)

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Desert Stalker 0.07b
Wed Sep 22 22:41:45 2021

Reactions: Mr Secret

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Anyone come across this error (pasted below)? Was wondering if there's a fix for it or if I just have to start a new playthrough.

This only pops up when Ain is pleasuring MC privately in the living room area.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/ast.py", line 681, in execute
who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
File "renpy/ast.py", line 574, in eval_who
raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who)

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Desert Stalker 0.07b
Wed Sep 22 22:41:45 2021
Yeah, normal Ain variable is A whereas Ain whispering variable is supposed to be Aw but it wasn't defined properly. If you can, open up the harem.rpy file and manually edit. I just removed the w's because I don't care that much about differentiating the whispering and it's only a few lines...and I was in a rush :giggle::BootyTime: I'm sure it will be fixed and reposted soon anyway.

I also changed the speaker of one line of dialogue that tells Ain to turn around. It made more sense if MC orders Ain to turn instead of Ain ordering herself to turn around.

Reactions: LionHeart131

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Why do you complain about people complaining? It's their decision to do so. If you don't like it, read something else or make a thread yourself.
Or just report them for spam like I do. I mean the pictures of what the models look like are in the OP, so posting in a thread that you don't like the game models is pointless and pretty much spam with no other value, so...

4.80 star(s) 590 Votes