Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
You get an error if you focus Ain in the living room

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/harem.rpy", line 110, in script
    Aw "I want to show [persistent.mom] that I can be like her too."
Exception: Sayer 'Aw' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 681, in execute
    who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 574, in eval_who
    raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who)

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Desert Stalker 0.07b
Wed Sep 22 22:16:05 2021

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
She needs way smaller breasts. I mean.. either she has 2 pregnancies behind her or the breasts are fake. Somehow I doubt either of those options.
There are plenty of games with small-breasted girls for you to enjoy. I play them, and enjoy them as well. You know what I don't do? Start claiming in their threads that the characters have too small breasts and that the dev should change them to suit my tastes.

S351i

Jul 11, 2017
hmm i must say the character rework becomes a bit much first ain then the slave now the wife too... and maybe im alone with this but each reworks are a miss for me. also while the render count was not too low the update felt quite emty.

but i wish there were an option (ok a game over choice but a satifying one) to just strangle the queen in the arena fight or just throw her down (really cant stand her)

Same, I actually feel like every rework so far was a straight up downgrade :/

_Orion_

May 28, 2020
hmm i must say the character rework becomes a bit much first ain then the slave now the wife too... and maybe im alone with this but each reworks are a miss for me. also while the render count was not too low the update felt quite emty.

but i wish there were an option (ok a game over choice but a satifying one) to just strangle the queen in the arena fight or just throw her down (really cant stand her)
LMAO you people complain about the reworks? the characters never looked better but hey to each their own i guess

Last edited:

xykzz

Jul 9, 2017
You get an error if you focus Ain in the living room

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 681, in execute
    who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 574, in eval_who
    raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who)

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Desert Stalker 0.07b
Wed Sep 22 22:16:05 2021
open console and put
Aw = "Aw"
to make it go away

Reactions: Yennefer

Qwert99

Mar 2, 2018
Why do people complain all the time?
Appearance of the characters? DEV's decision.
Size of the breasts? DEV's decision.
Storyline? DEV's decision.
If you don't like it, play something else or create a game yourself.
Why do you complain about people complaining? It's their decision to do so. If you don't like it, read something else or make a thread yourself.

kage1822

Mar 21, 2020
looking at the changelog for the new update... is it just fixes or is there some actual new content?

Bruno3

May 12, 2020
The update felt nice, it always makes you feel wonder what happens next after you finish it.
I got some screen time with Shani and Queen so im happy xD
Although i kinda expected we get to explore the new zone already.

Also if yall remember that big dude in the arena, i can already bet we're gonna fight him eventually for the queen and its gonna be epic

char_2.0

Jul 15, 2021
I started the game from the beginning, and when I have to visit the queen for the first time and a general plan is shown the map does not appear any option to be able to click on her palace, or anything with which I can interact.

_Orion_

May 28, 2020
I would love it if we could dominate the 2 daughters and everyone else in the house more. The last 2 updates have been focused too much on the story. I know that he wants to keep the best for last, but it's getting a bit dull.
what's the point when they are already submissive? keep doing that is dull, the queen is the obvious choice when it comes to domination

Reactions: belovedeggs

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
what's the point when they are already submissive? keep doing that is dull, the queen is the obvious choice when it comes to domination
The point is that we are not getting a lot of scenes with them. There are currently 0 with the big sister. There will be eventually because the developer is not stupid, but too much time is wasted. Who cares about the story? This is a VN so the usual Mad Max shenanigans don't work.

• Angry
Reactions: longsuper1
4.80 star(s) 590 Votes