derpyderp

May 9, 2017
Anybody else get this error while using the mod? Happens immediately after this View attachment 1418307
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/harem.rpy", line 110, in script
    Aw "I want to show [persistent.mom] that I can be like her too."
Exception: Sayer 'Aw' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/scripts/harem.rpy", line 110, in script
    Aw "I want to show [persistent.mom] that I can be like her too."
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 681, in execute
    who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 574, in eval_who
    raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who)
Exception: Sayer 'Aw' is not defined.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Desert Stalker 0.07b
Thu Sep 23 02:54:04 2021
what scene is that and how did i miss it

MystrageX

Apr 24, 2020
is the world map broken ??? cant progress the story.
Restarted my game after update and at the point where you go to the world map for the 1st time.
and there is nowhere to go on the map ( no icons). and the world map is the only thing that can be clicked on.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
I don't know about you guys but a family man kinda doesn't fit with the desert warrior type unless he's travelling together with his family who are also badasses.

pastera

Jun 19, 2017
Damn we just went from family to step family :(. I thought that wouldn't last.
Hopefulyl a patch corrects that stuff.

Aug 13, 2021
I made Shani slit the throat of the girl who tried to kidnap Ain, but then the girl appears as the queen's prisoner. How is this possible? Shani didn't cut deep enough? I saw a lot of blood coming out. But even if she had survived, she would still have a big scar on her neck.

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
I made Shani slit the throat of the girl who tried to kidnap Ain, but then the girl appears as the queen's prisoner. How is this possible? Shani didn't cut deep enough? I saw a lot of blood coming out. But even if she had survived, she would still have a big scar on her neck.
How did you unlock the option to kill her?

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
It's a bug.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
does the blue haired girl that tried to kidnap Ain come back? i spared her but the only prisoner i see is some older looking brown haired girl. did i miss something?

ok never mind. i checked the variables and apparently it was changed to her being killed. changed it back and got her back to being alive.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I was on the fence on the queen's route, but this update confirmed that flipping out at her is the more satisfying outcome. It seemed like overplaying the hand a bit when you could make a more subtle threat to arrive at a similar point, but at least for now, the middle choice seems rather mundane. Maybe it's just dialogue edits from the good underling route? The angry choice leads to a whole different scenario that is much longer than the other route.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
hmmm kind of sux we cant keep the blue haired chick as a personal prisoner. aside from that no real issues with this update except the scene with the niece didnt show alot...like barely anything.

and the new save/load menu, well i personally prefer the old one but thats just me.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I was on the fence on the queen's route, but this update confirmed that flipping out at her is the more satisfying outcome. It seemed like overplaying the hand a bit when you could make a more subtle threat to arrive at a similar point, but at least for now, the middle choice seems rather mundane. Maybe it's just dialogue edits from the good underling route? The angry choice leads to a whole different scenario that is much longer than the other route.
Indeed, checked in images what I missed, will definitely replay and change my approach at some point.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I quite enjoyed this update.
Characters Shani, Zahra, Emilia really shined in the character development in the story, and that scene with Shani in the villa with the MC was heartwarming (yeeeeeeeeeeees more Shani scenes in the future please! And if possible Ivy too!)
And Zahra, man, really liked her in the attires in this update, very very saucy.

Cutscene was great and I think the characters looks a lot more crispier in terms of the visuals (and the new map definitely is an improvement over the old one).

One thing that makes me wonder is, Nadia says to MC that "Omar is not her real father." Is it just me, or does anyone else think MC is Nadia's real father and Rabiah possibly just kept it a secret from MC till now?

Reactions: Eponymous_01
4.80 star(s) 590 Votes